WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Lushes green forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Lushes green forest  Empty
PostSubject: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Sky wondered the Lush green forest in search for some materite Ore "wonder where is all of the materite around here?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:29 pm

"inside the mines" she pointed walking in from behind a tree "i assume your looking for Materite Ore correct?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

she turned around seeing the girl and kindly smiled "i know that but isn't there suppose to be some in the forest also?" she asked looking around at each tree
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 pm

"yes there are but it seems they were plucked dry" she pulled down a branch showing only leafs "see"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 pm

"awww who would do such a thing?" she became sad but then looked at the mine "well then i guess i could go inside the mine,wanna come with?" she asked kindly hoping she would
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 pm

"sure i could get some and make material with this stuff it makes great weapons"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 pm

"really?" she walked in astonished by the size of the mine "whoa" (whoa whoa whoa) it echoed
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 pm

"yeah just have to take it to a black smith" Rory also walked into the cave
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:19 pm

"now to find a Vein and we hit the jack pot" Sky looked around for an opening
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 pm

"maybe some light will help" Rory makes a ball of light in her hand shining the way "there are so many which should we take?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 pm

"hmm that way" she pointed walking towards the left tunnel "i mean they are all the same paths right?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 pm

"true so let us go" Rory followed behind Sky "by the way a proper introduction was never made i'm Rory who are you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

"I'm sky Rory nice name" she smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am

"sky?" she asked looking into the cave seeming there are some materite there "your name is nicer i would love to have a name like sky or star or something you know"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

"aww thanks but your name is nice to it sounds so cute" she giggled walking int seeing the materite "oh we found it!" she grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm

'yeah we did and thank you also" Rory walks in picking up some materite "wonder why clans are not in here ravaging the place?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

"maybe cause something is up,i don't know" she laughed picking some also
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"maybe" Rory began to pick up more fitting them into her pocket "take as many as you can this stuff really sells"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"i brought a bag you want one?' she giggled taking out the other one handing it to Rory
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

"sure ill take one" Rory grabs the bag then begins to place them nicely into the bag "nice and gently
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

"neat freak i see" she giggled putting hers in the bag
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

"you want them to be nice and not broken they are worthless broken...well...not really it is still a piece "
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

"see" she throws more and more in the bag
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 am

Rory finishes with her take "done"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm

"me to lets go" she smiled putting the bag over her shoulder falling with the bag backwards "ooff....uh...the bag is kind of heavey" she giggled rubbing her head
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Rory giggled "sure ill help" Rory placed both bags over her shoulder like nothing walking towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 am

"strong i see" Sky chuckled walking out with Rory
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm

"no just have to keep strong in case men think they can over power me" Rory smiled walking with Sky.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Sky thinks about it for a while"true but not all men are alike you know" Sky giggled as they exited
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm

"i know but most like to over power us taking advantage so i make sure to train hey look the moon"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Sky looks up as she sees the moon "wow night already we were in there for a good moment i guess and true" Sky nodded
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 pm

"yeah we were in there kind of long i guess here is your bag hope it is not heavy anymore" Rory handed Sky the bag
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

"shouldn't be" Sky carried it with no problem " i guess i just had to flex the muscles" Sky giggled
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 pm

"sure you did" Rory teased.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm

"well would you like to come to my base if you don't have any where to go?'
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm

"a Base?" Rory wondered "aren't you you a little young to own one your self?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm

"nooo" Sky giggled "its right this way in a tree somewhere" Sky looked around and because it was dark and night she could not see and became a bit scared
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm

"right there" Rory pointed to a tree base "right let me carry us there" Rory put Sky on her shoulders and jumped up quickly to the tree setting her down "here we are nice place"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

"wow Rory thank you sure will be great to have on my team oh hey by the way would you like to join me i would really like to have someone like you please?"
Sky pleaded
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Rory had to think about it "hmm...i am more of a loner...fine ill work with you...on one condition...there is more to this base right?" she asked looking around
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm

"yea...oh no this is not it" Sky grinned widely as she pulled a lever opening a secret entrance "right this way Rory"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Rory smiled looking at the secret door entrance then walking into it looking around "so what now?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm

"this" she pulls a switch as they go to a secret base filled with rooms,beds,vs,technology,training rooms etc "welcome to Night Time HQ!" she grinned widely jumping up and down walking into her base
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Rory was imprssed and looked around "so this base you own it?" she seen all the high tech stuff "wow how did you build all this on your own?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

"yeah kinda with some skill you know gotta be able to do things be myself but now that i have you we can do so much more" Sky smiled very cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 pm

"yeah now you have me we are gonna own the clans around here freaking kick everyone of those buts" Rory chuckled
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"yeah totally" Sky giggled with Rory.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Rory smiled then walked over to the window "the view here is quite magnificent" Rory smiled looking at the moon.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:38 pm

"i know it is wonderful" Sky smiled walking over to the window with her.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"so Sky do you and this base have history?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lushes green forest    Lushes green forest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lushes green forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next