WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

sasuke vs aeolous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

aeolous was waiting for sasuke to show up while he was drinking tea ''hmmm''
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:00 pm

ooc:is uh sasuke going to come? maybe you should ask him or pm him i mean unless he is scared to fight i mean he beat one of our best rp fighters
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 am

ooc:I'm here I'm here damn
Sasuke was pissed off looking at Aeolous "What the fuck do you want!?
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

aeolous laughed then looked at him ''you know wat i wont its a fight wat else do you accept or are you going to walk like a emo and say your not worth my time like a coward ''
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

"Your not that lucky" in a flash Sasuke kick him up in the air and grab him slamming him into a wall and throwing him away in dash towards him in a second and punch him across the sand the wind breaking along with the sand till he hit a house everything falling on top of him
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

when aeolous was in the ground he turned into wind and the real aeolous was reading a book behind him ''oh we started my bad '' aeolous when up to him with super wind speed and he is taking out his blades and x cuts sasuke leaving blood in his chest then he kick his neck and drop his sword and a wind ball in his hand and jammed it into sasuke ''wind drive onslaught ''it pushed sasuke in to a big rock breaking it and aeolous saw sasuke in the ground ''aww thats it hahahah ''
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Sasuke cut Aeolous with his hand the blood falling down "Again your not that lucky" he blew him away licking the blood "But your a joke"
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

aeolous blood went in his hand he drinked it '' tasty like victory like wat i said your piece modern age shit your nothin ''the wind made aeolous despaired aeolous appeared behind him and slash sasuke in the back blood gushed out like a river aeolous touched his back with his finger and blow him away ''oh im sorry did i do that hahahahaha ''
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 pm

appears on a tree "prepared to move in on orders..."
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 am

Sasuke blood was all on the ground in a flash Aeolous left arm was in Sasuke hand Sasuke enrage the dark fire in his eyes the dark energy burning deep into the ground shaking the island he kick out Aeolous ribs on the right side and kick him away sending him flying through rocks
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 pm

aeolous got up and the arm that sasuke had trun into wind and blow to aeolous and the wind was surrounding aeolous and all of his wounds where healed like if he just came out from the doctor he clap his hand the wind was cry and disintegrative the ground and leaving things aeolous was blow away and went behind sasuke and then he made 5 clones surronding him each clone took out a sword and stabbed aeolous witch made a star ''this is aeolous here my name i call wind star to destroy my opponent '' the wind was gathering and and a beam of light struck down on sasuke when it hit sasuke there was a blood pound below him the beam stop and the clones despaired '' may the wind bless me '' aeolous put his sword away and when he did blood gushed out of sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Sasuke got up all the blood he lost healing him like he was before thr fight he wipe off the drit and fix his hair "Annoying" he said his eyes changing eith the darkness growing then stop he took out his phone and made a call to Yuto and put it away he close his eyes and stood there
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

aeolous clap his hands and sat on the floor and started to meditate '' wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind ''the wind turned black and the cold turned colder ''wind wind wind wind''
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Sasuke stood there waiting
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

aeolous kept on meditating as the wind was getting stronger
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Sasuke stood there with his eyes close not feeling the wind
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Shiro stopped the wind and stepped out "freeze in the name of the kings John and Jak,you are engaging battle in royal property/land and is an offence please take your fight else where or i will be forced to bring upon you the law...no matter who you are"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

"Jak?" Sasuke thought about it and turn around opening up a portal "Do whatever you like with him" he said in walk inside the portal disappearing
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:52 pm

looks at Aeolous "sir what is your final statement?"
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 am

aeolous turn in to wind and vanished ''well meet again sasuke it was fun hahahaha hahahahahah hahahahah kicking your ass hahahaha ''
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 pm

"My lord i have served and saved the land!,i am off!" disappears into oblivion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sasuke vs aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke vs aeolous   sasuke vs aeolous Empty

Back to top Go down

sasuke vs aeolous
Page 1 of 1