WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Searching For Sky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Noah looking for someone walked into town in search of someone in the past he couldn't remember clearly before but he was sure why he was looking for her and need to find her but he had all the time in the world to find her so he gave it a whirl and had fun looking around seeing new people just making sure to keep a low profile he never really liked a lot of tentions towards him but if he needed to he would draw it "i wonder if she is still around these parts of town...the wind says here but i say somewhere else...".
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Sky after taking some time to get her self back to normal again returned back to twilight town for another round of exploring seeing if anything was new this time around wondering around "wonder if anything has changed lately...?"

Last edited by DarkSkyNight on Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Noah still clueless on the where bouts of the person he was searching for still seeming hopeless of a search he kept looking the wind felt right but his head felt wrong 'darn now where could a girl like that be is it that easy to hide and that hard to find a person in a town like this..."he gives a low sigh and continues his search.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Sky was a bit disappointed wanting to see if anything new would have happened but there was nothing new not even any new faces as she sighed ready to pack it up and leave turning around placing her head down a bit sad that she returned in vain walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Noah almost running into a girl who had recently turned around so sudden seeming down he didn't like to leave people he ran into or passed by blue or sad and decide to see what was the matter or if he could possibly help in anyway? "hey there miss are you alright your kind of walking blind there" Noah trying to make a joke of it seeing if laughter would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Sky stopped for a moment being held by someone seeming as if they cared Sky rose her head to see who was it and could only see blond hair a blue eye for the other was hidden by the hair unsure if it was a boy or a girl but since the voice was masculin it had to be a guy"i know i'm walking blindly...i'm just a bit disapointed that nothing in this town has changed since i have reutnred...not even..."Sky noticed this face was much more differnet then the old faces she had seen before"...wait...your...new....aren't you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Noah smiled kind of thinking being a new face would maybe make her smile "yeah i was wondering around thsi town looking for someone by the name of Sky...would you happen to know her by any chance or where i may locate her?" Noah thought maybe she knew cause she kind of said she seen or kind of knew everyone here.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 am

Sky blushes a bit hearing someone was looking for her turning a little red looking down still as to not be seen "...i'm....Sky...you just found her...but....why do you want me...what do you want with me...?"Sky was curious about this guy and what he wanted with her,was he here to hunt her down or was he here looking for her for something else?,whatever it was she was worried and was ready for anything if he was looking to hurt her but did not react till he eventually said something. based on what he says she would ponder on her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

"i'm looking for you because i think i remember you from my past...you may not remember me but i remember you Sky...my name is Noah Sky i hail from the Sky family and i wondered if you were around for they say we were retaliated...but i doubt that but still i had to meet you..and now here i am...hello Sky how are you" Noah spoke calmly and quietly since they were face to face or together there was no need to speak loudly.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Sky kept her head down in a hard blush trying to not show it "really...me...no one ever bothers with me...but....i don't have any sky family..so i guess your right...about being family...maybe they were just rumors...nasty...little rumors..."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 am

Noah agreed shaking his head wondering why was her head still down seeing as he wasn't doing a very good job keeping her spirits high he kind of felt he was useless but that was not gonna stop him, he had found who he was looking for now the question was where to next and for what else "hey you say you know this place good right?,then maybe you can help me. see i am looking for a place to call home but all i found was this town and it's not very home like considering on the way here i bumped into a few shadow things and these creepy white jump suit fellows but other then that i hear your starting a team and need some members,could i possibly join such a clan?" Noah was ready to explain why he would be valuable to her team but he would wait for a response if she said no it was fine he would still enjoy the day with or without his newly met considerable friend it really did not matter coming all this way was worth the travel really.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm

after much think Sky thought he could maybe be of use to her in the team but he would have to prove himself worthy "sure but your going to have to show me on a few missions were going on soon that your worth this clans time...and sure lets walk exploring this town and showing a new face and friend the sites isn't so bad" Sky finally broke the blush and was able to look Noah right in the face with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

Aries Rooster

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

"awesome i assume to prove worthy miss Sky no problems" Noah seemed more happy now that he could finally see her face, and she was smiling so he must have done something right he thought to himself and smiled also "alright Boss so whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching For Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Sky   Searching For Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching For Sky
Page 1 of 1