WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)

Go down 
+20
Dark Starlight
Lonely Girl
Sky Soul
Lone Star
由紀
Tsuin Hāto
Sun Mistress
flower
Flame
Death The Kid
z
chris
TaiyouShinon
darkshot2
shadow
Purple
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
John
Hearty xD
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riku was setting up what was left of the party to become for john had aranged and allowed this party to be and seeing he invivted everyone in the universe and more he was curiouse to who would come to the bacquate. "wounder who gonna show up....so many worlds...so many people....hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 am

seeing what was going on with riku n ashley dark puts the spot light on them n slows the music down even more "(this should make things more fun) "alright everyone lets keep this party going all night long"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 am

*notices you coming in after me and tries to be polite and make a new freind* "hello...don't know much people here either...?" *notices Dark* "oh he is here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 am

Gwen nods a gives a small smile "hello...and yes a little lost is all...are you...?" Gwen wondered knowing maybe the girl was seeing her expression chance for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 am

Lakisha arrives at the party spotting Leo at first site on entrance waving hello to him wondering if he would remember her "hey you long time no see" she called out hoping to catch his attention over the loud music and dimmed lights.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 am

"yea...but i know the DJ thought" *answers quickly with a smile towards seeing Dark but relaxes and decides to keep her new friend company for a while* "do you think you know anyone here...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:03 am

Gwen nods seeing this girl was being friendly towards her and possibly wanted to be friend sbut didn't understand friendship at all trying to understand it little by little "...no...sadly..."
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 am

*grins widely* "well no worries you'll get to know everyone here is friendly i am sure of it!"
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

"well the party seems to be going well and look Riku is getting it in hohoho" John laughed giving Dark the dumb's up for the over exposed.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 am

Sasuke was still in shock he snap out of it and looked down at her a smile grew on his face a giant smile as he dance with her "I've missed you so much" he said as he started to dance with her
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 pm

gives a weak faint smile and nods understanding.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Riku shocked by all of this shakes his fist towards dark first then just laughs it off and begisn to dance 'well...lets see what happens...note to self...get dark for this" he spoke under his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:18 pm

"this music is wonderful and i see Riku has his hands filled also" laughs at Riku and how the moment seems to be pressuring.
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"well a Celebration of such and what may this be fore if i may ask?" Shadoh questioned Shadow from a point of the room seeing as shadow was bust he directed the question towards John Instead.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Leo seen Lakisha noticing her waving back "hello!" walking over to her to greet her "hey you made it to the party i thought i was going to be lonely here tonight" Leo chuckled rubbing his head "wanna stroll around a bit?" Leo offered since they really never got to know one another.
Back to top Go down
z
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

'this party gets more and more interesting"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Bridget giggled beginnign to slow dance with Shadow holding him close "oh baby when have we ever danced like this before...?"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

looks around seeing more people entering the party feeling moer croweded and gets close to Gwen a bit wondering if she feels like it to looking at Gwen studying her "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Kari giggles at Riku waving to him "good luck Riku don't let her break you buddy!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm

"not as much as i missed this.." Taiyou kissed him slowly while still dancing setting a mood but quickly got away as to not attract to much attention blushing a bit giggling "so cute we are right?"
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

"it's for our kingdom..our universe...we have freedom Shadoh"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

"i don't think we ever have considering i have been so busy and all..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Shiro appears at the party look around "hey there Shadoh and Break how are you two and i see John has his hands filled with party supplying?"
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

"welcome Shiro how dose it go?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Sasuke had to think about it for a minute "Yea we're real cute" Sasuke said as they went in around in a circle like a small spin Sasuke smile looking at her keeping the lead as they danced
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 am

"i knew we were i so knew it" Taiyou giggles some cuddling up with Sasuke dancing slowly but also keeping up with him at the same time " i love you...."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

"time to change it up in here forget all this love dancing lets have some real fun" *takes off all music n starts to play a new song* "Now i want very one on the dance floor lets go ppl"

Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm

"I love you too" Sasuke was holding onto her then the music change and he stare at her "I don't dance beside slow music"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

shadow heard the music change quickly thinking this is horrible for lovers and decide to take Bridget up to the top floor balcony "this way my lady"
Back to top Go down
z
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 am

"yea this is some good music i can dance to this hey Shiro!"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:04 pm

"wow really...why this song im sitting out" Death decide to sit with the rest of whoever was not dancing.
Back to top Go down
由紀

由紀

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Yuki laughs at the reaction of the crowed to the music "it sounds kind of catchy"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Akiza appeared where all the others that were not dancing sat looking around noticing Sasuke "well it looks like lover boy found his girl at last no more dark rain days on the roof for him by himself nope"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

Gwen looks around seeing the people have fun and decides to go to the top of the castle and look out at the stars instead "maybe I'll find something more interesting there"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

"Then lets take this slow dance to a balcony also this castle has plenty of them" Taiyou spoke passionately holding Sasuke's hands in a loving way leading him towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:01 am

Murasaki enters the party looking around then at the people there "wow a lot of people i don't know...lets start getting acquainted..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

*sees how everyone left the dance floor i put on some spanish music then set it to play as a radio for anyone to change* "well this was fun" *sets headfones down n walks out to one of the top floors that no one hads gone to yet then sits on the end with my feet hanging off looking up at the stars*
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am

Kari seen that everyone was slowly leaving and decide to go for the moment there were places and things she had to take care of "later guys if the party is still going when i come back i'll stick around a while"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Bridget follows along getting to what shadow was getting to "oh baby so bad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2