WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

the underappreciated factor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

the underappreciated factor Empty
PostSubject: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:09 pm

You know there's alot of great games out there, we've all played a few of em
and you know what they wouldn't be so great without? a good soundtrack, even the best games kinda suck without some amazing music in the background to complete the experience

So since i'm bored and i figured it'd be a good idea (watch dark make me regret this with more of his horrible singing over xbox live) why don't we all share some of the awesome music from some of the games we've played? and you know what, if you got a good remix in mind that works too, as long it's it's original from a video game it's good, now let's hear those beats!

but seriously dark's singing is too horrible for words >.>
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 pm

oh i know this epic sound track in this game that is like a bloopers background which is why i preform bloopers in that arena only.

and is Dark's singing really that bad wow i want an audio recording now lol.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

what i like to sing even tho its not good don't h8 coty
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 am

darkshot2 wrote:
what i like to sing even tho its not good don't h8 coty
yes yes everyone likes singing dark, but is it too much to ask that you turn your mic off when you do that? there's an off switch for a reason

anyway since noone seems to have gotten the point i guess i'll start

anyone played the original Donkry Kong Country? remember that epic final boss fight with the background music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yPMKy60zj0

imagine if that had been the BGM instead? i mean it COULD happen now but it probably won't
Back to top Go down
Worthless Girl

Worthless Girl

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 am

dose this fall into the subject were talking about here i mean its a great theme for the beginning of it and your kind of rite no game sounds good with out some background music.
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 am

Worthless Girl wrote:

dose this fall into the subject were talking about here i mean its a great theme for the beginning of it and your kind of rite no game sounds good with out some background music.
yeah it does
the real purpose of the topic is just to get some good VG songs and/or remixs, partially because i need new music to listen to but that's beside the point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the underappreciated factor   the underappreciated factor Empty

Back to top Go down

the underappreciated factor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Activities Area :: Spam Board-
Jump to: