WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

new in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: new in town   new in town EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

*walks around looking at the towns ppl that seem to never go to sleep* "what a peaceful town"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 am

Daniela stumbled upon this new town hearing of it's attractions and such she wondered most of the streets gaining a bit of attention she was not hoping for walking for a few hours into different places seeing more creepy looking people who again gave her a somewhat of a bad look being somewhat scared of this and ready for anything Daniela walked the streets for quite some while as she came to a dark alley there were men on each of her sides from her back to her front to closing in side,her best bet was the dark alley which she took but foolishly enough was caught in the alley.
"looks what we'z got boy'z..." said one man who appeared out of the darkness holding onto Daniela.
"lets have our way with her and killer and eat er organs boss!"said a few from the closing in crowds.
this made Daniela snap into immediate fear quickly reacting by stomping on the mans foot releasing his grip giving Daniela a chance at grasping her sword to which she quickly drew upon the men who cornered her making her way out of the alley covered in blood not attracting much attention it seemed these streets were owned by this gang and she had just eliminated almost all of them which left her with there boss,he was a big,fat,ugly man;muscular in appearance he stomped out of the alley with rage as Daniela prepared a draw against him she quickly leaped towards the man only to be caught and slammed directly into the ground gasping for air and the little life she could possibly have left she made one last attempt by making a fire veil around her which would hold for some time or would just die out if the man were to attack again which he did as he followed up with an assault of a body slam but thank goodness he bounced off of the fire veil rubbing himself in pain as he gained a burn Daniela smiled at this but knew she was hurt and couldn't hold him much longer she hoped and prayed someone happen to be near by or would at least stumble upon her misfortune?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002175127325
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

*hearing all the noise from the fighting i walk around alittle then see a crowd of ppl around a fire ball with a girl inside and a man trying to kill the girl* "so much for this place being peaceful"

*the man gets up and trys to land another attack but gets cut off by wolf as he blocks his move and hitting the man away* "y r u attacking this girl that looks afraid?" *i draw my sword ready to block another attack protecting the girl*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Daniela seeing the boy coming to her air needed to warn him of the mans fat and how it somewhat deflects sword combat but she couldn't really speak well considering she was still hurt from being thrown into the ground she was able to utter a few words thought"....swords....have no effect...try something else..."Daniela attempted to rise from her fall but instead her hurt self in pain staying down instead seeing as more people were drawing near thinking to herself oh no...this time they were not regular humans...they were demons,vampires the works and they were all hungry for some human flesh and Daniela being helpless made her look like the main course making the other guy seem like a side dish as the fat man broke from his skin revealing his true identity as a giant beast swinging for the guy.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 am

*hears what the girl said before she fell out* "hmm then i guess i have to change" *looks up at the moon and howls then my body takes up a new form and turns in to a wolf* "rrrrr" *keeps a eye around everyone not letting anyone get near the girl*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Daniela didn't know of anything that was happening and she felt weak for it and in that instant a spark flared its way to her heart and she was reincarnated as the fire veil wore off flames could be seen in her eyes she was going to finish this once and for all,she had the will and he power to live and do so charging at the gang members that came closer throwing balls of flames at them bouncing off walls cutting off heads as quick as fire itself burning her surroundings exploding most areas in flames engulfing everyone of them burning them to ashes leaving only the wolf boy and the fat demon"ok you two are next on my list of long ones...prepare to die...any last words before i waste you both here and now...oh wait why should i give the fat one any last words he didn't give me anything so you'll die first!" she disappeared so quick neither of them could track her speed as she appeared on the side of the fat monster kicking him on each sides till eventually she reached his head kicked it right in the spinal cored spinning his neck sending it snapping as the monster fell to the ground she stared at the wolf with hate ready to strike with out word"now you any last words i'll give you this to run off or suffer the same faith as your friends here did"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

*sits and uses leg to reach my ear to stop itch then turns back to human* "...im not going to fight a girl and i have done noting to u for u to try and kill me all i did was save u from being killed" *opens my eyes looking at u and putting my hands in my pockets*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Daniela felt foolish powering down as she returned her sword to it's carrier she bowed in forgiveness "sorry...i kind of lose control when i get scared like that...thanks for trying to help anyway...so are you like....apart of one of them or something like...what is it with humans turning to monsters here...i heard this places was great but never heard of any of this..." Daniela was confused rubbing her head a bit looking at all the bodies she has slayen counting them "guess i could add this bunch to the list of long ones...i guess i am getting better everyday"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 pm

*looks at the body and walks up to the boss and kness down in front of him and uses his blood to make and x on his neck then i close my eyes* "...may u find peace and forgiveness..." *stands up and turns to the young lady* "no im not with them im just able to turn in to a wolf because of my past and your welcome for the help"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Daniela looked confused for a moment not really understanding but guessing it must have had something to do with his past she was not really going to get into this strangers life but she felt bad that she could not repay him for actually showing up when no one else did so she sough "well anyway i am off to explore this big city for a while learn about it a bit more would you care to join?" Daniela even thought was most of the time's better off alone she thought she could pay him back with some company of such and maybe a friendship.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm

*closes my eyes and smiles* "sure i don't mind im getting to know the city myself to im new here do u know this city?"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Daniela nods "no i'm new as well" Daniela gave a cheerful smile and began to walk a little towards more lights where there were a few people not a lot but a decent amount they seemed normal for the moment but Daniela wouldn't let her guard down yet "coming?" Daniela calls out wondering if the boy was following "the name is Daniela by the way nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 pm

*walks up to catch u and walks next to u* "nice to meet u also im not sure what my name is all i know is that i was called wolf by everyone" *looked at u as we walked*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Daniela thinks personally herself the name was weird but was fine for someone of his stancher still walking around looking at all the shops,the buildings,the structures it was all amazing to take in still feeling super"nice name so mind if i ask why did you come to a place like thus?"Daniela already stated why she was here but she had to wonder why was he here.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 am

*looked around alittle to then began to think* "well im here because i hear the sun never comes up here and i love the night time and moon light its a wolfs soul and because im half wolf its half my soul thats y i am here" *looked at her again trying not to make her cheeped out*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:09 am

Daniela a little creped out chuckled thinking about it "i did forget that saying they say of this place...the city of nights this place is forever stuck in night time for some curse..." Daniela wondered if there could possibly be a library in this city wondering around "say how long have you been here by the way?"Daniela had to know she just had to if he was possibly here for some time now he could possibly know a way to a library or possibly have seen one.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 am

*shakes my head* "not to long i was just walking around the market then heard all the fighting before i ran in to u y do u ask?"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:23 am

Daniela sighed a bit seeing that was no help but decide to take a risk and ask someone,walking over to a couple; they seemed normal enough "excuse me...um would you two happen to know where a library is around here by any chance...?" the couple nodded a no and continued to walk away Daniela was upset by this also but would not give up"i wonder where could one be"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:26 am

*doesn't say noting thinking* ("shes becoming sad thats not good") "its that way up the road"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 am

Daniela looks towards where Wolf pointed seeing a building but wondering if that was it walking towards it but then seeing a sign "...its....there" Daniela ran as quick as possible towards it with high hopes of finding answers to her questions there.
but little did the two know they were being trailed "thats the skank and traitor sir...should we killed them now or wait for a better time?.
"we strike when they least expect it a man dressed in a black cloak spoke.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 am

"h-hey wait up" *ran after Daniela*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Daniela reaches the door and awaits Wolf at the door "slow poke" Daniela taunts feeling a familiar energy but she ignored it since this place had a lot of weird stuff going on it and around it 'well we are finally here...the place where i will get my answers...Wolf once we step threw these doors there is no turning back...do you have any second thoughts about going threw?" Daniela had to know for this may have been the last moments they have to retreat and do something else instead of risking there lives to find something.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 am

*catches up to u* "what do u mean its just a library right? what could go wrong in there? but to answer your question yes im ready no turning back now" *smiles and grabs the door nob*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Daniela knew Wolf knew very little of what this town was,why she was here and who was after her,but she decide to make the best of it by just going threw with it all and whatever happened,happened.
Daniela quickly places her hand on the knob also turning her back to the world,the shadows grew deeper and colder as she turned the door knob with Wolf leading into the library "...here we are...our destination..."
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 am

*enters the libray* "what did u want to get?" *wolf steps inside the building more then look at the books*
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

"i wanted some private information...Wolf...i have been lying to you this whole time...i do know this place....i just needed a cover story and someone to aid me here...i thought...you were one of them...i didn't think i could trust you is all...but now...i guess i can...i came to this city cause i am a wanted Demon slayer across many worlds and nations...but this clan has finally caught up to me and i need to know where can i find the tides of hope" Daniela turns and shows Wolf the picture of the weapon.
Spoiler:
"they say with this weapon the users light will shine brighter then any light possible...and with that light...i can vanquish all of those horrid gangs of monsters that have been tailing me ever since...Wolf...i hope you are not angered with me...if you wish to leave me here to die...fine...i can understand...i would probably do the same anyway...." Daniela feels a certain vibe and begins to get a chill up her spine shivering as she closes the book slowly"....there.....here..."the door slowly opens as a man in black walks in.
"hello....my sweet....
Spoiler:
the dark aura around the man was as dark as the sky and the night surrounding him creeping out from under him around him and above him the darkness began to enshroud everything it touched.
Daniela began to grow scarce slowly walking backwards quickly opening the book looking for the page "i must find that page or i'm doomed..."
"come now my sweet....give me your soul...all i want is to marry you and have you for ever be mine...come...the darkness awaits....but i see....another has taken the position...i shall erase him from our affairs....we shall be together my love..." the man in black slowly places one finger out and points towards Wolf a beam of darkness gets direct towards him.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

wolf jumps out of the way and rolls on the ground back to his feet "if u think ur going to kill me that easy u got another thing coming" wolf draws his sword and stands ready to fight "don't worry Daniela i won't turn on u i will help u take as much time u need i will hold this guy off"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm

"hmmm...i see she has not mentioned me to such a fool...very well...i will have to show you....that your just food compared to me..."the man quickly appears near Daniela as the floor turned to darkness Daniela quickly jumping back trying to read the pages but was not able to trying to stay alive"...there is no fighting him Wolf...it's useless..." the man stood calm still as the darkness spread"i see you have wised up to the truth....then i think i should tell you the real truth...all this time you have been pursuing the ultimate weapon to destroy me and stop my terror...but all along...YOU were the key to stopping me....still don't get it....your heart,it contains the key but it shall only come once you truly believe in yourself...once you truly know you can do it and let's face it you don't believe in yourself...look how much blood your sword is stained upon on...how many lives have died for your sake...should another fall too to it's fate...?"the man spoke more and more sarcastically as all this news poured in slowly into her shocked frozen in place still lost in thought dropping the book. "i rest my case you weak soul...now then....your soul...shall be mine" a dark aura began t surround Daniela as she stood there helplessly and lifelessly"...."she seemed to have turned into a zombie at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Wolf looks to Daniela and runs to her and tackles her to the ground out of the dark arua "Daniela wake up come back to your self" wolf gets up and stands in front of here protecting her
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:01 am

the man laughs "a worthless effort...one who knows nothing can understand nothing..."Wolfs vision became blurred as the dark became more almost engulfing the entire library already as there were now three of the man"this world has been connected....tied to the darkness...like many worlds i have swallowed looking....for you...."two of the men began to slowly walk towards them while the one left behind appeared above Daniela's body hovering darkness over her then blasting her stealing some light from her heart and as soon as that happened the two attacked from both sides striking from all sides with darkness pinning Wolf down"now then....her heart is mine...and that is yet another fool lost to the darkness thanks to her...but this soul will be mine for eternity once i am threw with him....but what is this....this...this heart....it is not a heart...?"the light turned to the keyblade the tides of hope descending upon Daniela landing near her heart blinding the man as Daniela slowly arose to her feet looked the man in the eyes and quickly was threw with him in a matter of seconds "...theres no way your taking my heart...nor are you taking his heart!" Daniela quickly swings her keyblade towards the two slashing them as they disappeared like ash "...illusions...but where is the real one...?"Daniela quickly runs towards Rain to make sure his damage was not bad"Wolf are you hurt...?" she questioned kindly.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 am

wolf was shock at what power she had and got up slowly dusting him self off "i will live no worrys but i got ur back Daniela" wolf looks around keeping his guard up
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

all that was left was the ground the two stood on as it slowly turned to darkness they were faced with the option either face it or embrace it and Daniela was not going to embrace it hitting the dark trying to make it go away but her light was not strong enough.
"your heart is still weak...you will never make it alive...till we meet again one day my sweet...your heart...will be mine..." the darkness came closer and closer it was a matter of seconds before everything was touched all they could do now is hope for a miracle and except fate"well...i guess this is it...the darkness...i wonder how is it...theres no way around it,across it or over it...so...i guess in it will be our best way out....Wolf...are you ready...?"Daniela held her hand out to Wolf almost coming to a tear ready to jump.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 am

wolf seeing there was no other way took her hand "i will see this to the end we both will this is not the end" wolf said with on last smile before giving in
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:19 am

the darkness had reached to there feet as Daniela was ready to give in."you know so little...then learn more....a meaningless effort...only if you make it...you have courage and light in this heart of yours...give it shape...and your heart....it will shine threw all the dark...
the two leaked into darkness appearing in an unknown region as the two were on the ground Daniela wondered where did her key go looking around seeing they were lost"....is....this eternal darkness...?" she questioned looking around.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

wolf looked around puting his sword on the holders "it cant be i always thought eternal darkness was a dark place never any light but yet there is light here for us to see and look around something isn't right" wolf said thinking about the place
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 am

"you are fine for now...but the darkness is seeping forward...you must learn to make your light strong...so we shall take it one step at a time..."
three paths were set opening with light. "now....give your heart purpose and shape....will you make your heart...a powerful heart...defeat all foes with one fowl swoop and corrupt your heart slowly into darkness...will you take unimaginable magic that can banish foes with ease but takes your light away little by little rotting your heart...or will you take...balanced truth...not to much power or magic...a perfect blend...the light will be able to balance and take shape from this...choose...wisely....Daniela looked at the three paths and thought for a moment heading down the first path for a moment then thinking"....is.....power really important to me...?"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 am

wolf fell back to the ground then sitting up watching which path Daniela was going to pick "...." wolf was thinking to him self about the events that have gone down
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 am

Daniela stepped forward to the ultimate power and as she grew closer and closer she began to think,was this really the power she wanted but before she could take her choice back the floor began to crumble as she leaped back to her start and ran for balance to where the ground broke beneath her sending her to some place.
"to be sure we have entrusted someone with a pure heart we will ask certain questions....what do you want out of life...what are you afraid of...what do you think is your purpose in life...? Daniela looked down and was prepared to answer the three questions "i don't know what i want out of life....i fight what i fear most...but i fear more that i will fall to darkness...and...i guess...my purpose is simple...to just live my life....?"
"you are unsure what you want out of life....you fear darkness....you see life as a simple matter...you have much to learn...but you are getting there...stay in the light...and your heart will stay bright...
Daniela appeared near Wolf laying on the ground as she awoke again lost for a moment then remembered "we must follow the light...it's the only way out!"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

wolf looked at Daniela then back at the path "which is the light theres got to be a trick here no way its this easy"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"then we should run...i'm not afraid of the dark...i'll fight to keep my light alive Wolf..."Daniela got up and began to run towards the light quickly as the light seemed to grow closer her shadow began to grow taller as it began to slowly take shape"Wolf i found the exit come on!" little did she know a huge dark shadow creature "but the closer you get to the light...the greater our shadow will become...but remember....don't be afraid..."the creature began to sending dark purple balls of energy towards Wolf.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:18 pm

wolf gets up and jumps out of the way then draws his swords ready to fight "what is that" wolf stands ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Daniela wondering why was Wolf talking forever turned to see the monster and froze as it turned to her "you must remember...you hold the key to the light...always remember....never be afraid..."Daniela couldn't react or anything she was immobilized by fear of this creature she had never in all of her travels seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

"Shine in the light" wolf digs sword in the ground then ribs it out and a light reaching 4 feet high flying at the shadow
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:29 pm

ooc:note we are in a place where only darkness kind of rules so...hitting the ground uh...more darkness comes out...yea...the only light is that one light that we need to get out...sorry should have explained better but it works also.
Ic:Daniela flinched a bit seeing the monster disappear and out of straight fear leaped towards the light without even thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

new in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in town   new in town EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 pm

ooc:o lol alright
ic:wolf runs after Daniela and jumps in to the light also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new in town Empty