WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  Empty
PostSubject: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Naxsada was on a red light cycle he was going up against 7 users and he was to get traped he went left and right and down and up then he maid a turn suddenly a user was in back of him then right there at the last moment he derezzed him then he maid another turn derzzing another guy then final he caught 5 in one turn derrezed he saw another user that was really good he throwed his disk at Naxsada '' get out of here with that chew toy '' he toook out his blaze trdent and throwed it at the guys disk witch then broke and the trident landed in the users bike allowing him to fall and derrezed Naxsada put the breacks in his light cycle '' well that was a piece of cake '' And the winner who won 19 Light cycle games in a row Naxsada who knows where he came from but who ever he is he is a unstoppable user '' Dam straight Know bring out a challenge ''
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Mike simply laughed at all the attention the guy was getting"talk about being famous for something so lame,it's just a light cycle now these,these are something" Mike showing a pair of skates that were gizmoed out he jumped in the air and ran the course just like the Naxsada guy whipping and flipping over everyone and anyone setting a record finishing "thank you thank you i know i'm amazing" the crowed went crazy seeing a new challenger and face"so oldy you think your cycle is anything against my light skates?"
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 am

bump
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

bump
please respond within the next 7 days or topic will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

'' thats cute i remember when my mom got me my first skates '' He closed his eyes '' your moves are just baby steps '' he was riding his cycle he maid some incredible moves beyond any thing he jumped out of his cycle and spins around then he lands on his cycle dose a willy while balancing with his finger and holding a heartless after he was he maid one last finishing touch he Drifted around the whole crowd leaving light roads on the way making a sign of his number he then stop the crowed jumped of there seats and where waving there hands and screaming there lungs out the security guards had to calm them down '' you got a chance with those skates ''
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

"baby steps you say your just showing off now i mean anyone can do what you just did but no one can do what i do" Mike smiles jumping on to the track cart rolling threw almost the whole thing then jumping in the air landing on his hands in the crowed then he began riding on the rails.stair ways and even balancing on some people's heads laughing as the crowed went even more crazy for him"baby steps you say right how can you do anything fun with that big old heavy thing dude leave that behind and get something small,portable and easy i'm telling you now this is the new that is the old" the crowed went crazy with 0ohhhs after he dissed him on the bike comment skating off to get the trophy Naxsada was suppose to get "face it gramp's your living in the past"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:33 pm

*appears behind the stands peering out from them, for some reason unlike most people his appearance in space paranoids was entirely identical to his regular appearance (i.e. not "tron'd"*
oo...glowy bike...and skates....motorcycle or skates... i wonder if i remember how to skate right.... skates it is
*he looked closely tryng to get a good view of Mike's skates* hm.....
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 am

Mike seen that Naxsada was shut and he had made his point proving the future was where it's at and began to run the course again for fun "now who's the baby gramps i just made your go from a cane to your diapers,i just schooled you now you can either get out of here or you wanna get your but handed to ya once more i don't mind showing you off not one bit"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 am

Awesomeness wrote:
Mike seen that Naxsada was shut and he had made his point proving the future was where it's at and began to run the course again for fun "now who's the baby gramps i just made your go from a cane to your diapers,i just schooled you now you can either get out of here or you wanna get your but handed to ya once more i don't mind showing you off not one bit"
Tch.. (stay still so i can copy those things...ugh...)
*waits patiently for Mike to stop again so i can finish copying the skates in my mind to make my own pair*
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Mike decides to take his challenge out to the crowed skatting off towards them "alright so who here thinks they can beat the pro,you can use whatever you want i'm game toi beat you with anything" catches a guy staring at him weidly and decides to walk up to him "hey you your really concentrating on me a little hard there feeling up to facing me come on i'm open to challengers"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 am

Awesomeness wrote:
Mike decides to take his challenge out to the crowed skatting off towards them "alright so who here thinks they can beat the pro,you can use whatever you want i'm game toi beat you with anything" catches a guy staring at him weidly and decides to walk up to him "hey you your really concentrating on me a little hard there feeling up to facing me come on i'm open to challengers"
*blinks* (dang, i was seen... but that got him to stay still for a moment... and done... well i don't know if i properly remember how to do this but whatever) i guess i could try, uh... hang on, i need to go around.

*runs around coming back wearing what appears to be almost an exact replica, the only difference is my pair of skates has a red trail instead almost matching my red hair*
so uh... how's this gonna work? i'm not much of a stunt guy.. (assuming i can do this.. this isn't quite like regular skates.. i might need a moment)
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Mike smiles seeing this guy is kind of new to this seeing if he was to face him the new guy would probably lose but it was better to try and not succeed then to do nothing and fail "easy we run the course simple as that and since you seem to just be getting your skating lets good choice by the way don't be left in the past,trust me you will have a blast with these much more better now i hope you can skate cause were gone when ever your ready meet me at the starting point we take the whole course oh and be on the look out for some damn viruses that have been running around but you should be able to take them out no big"Mike dashes off to the starting line to wait for Coty amputated for a new challenge of the first time taking someone with almost the same gear.
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:50 am

Awesomeness wrote:
Mike smiles seeing this guy is kind of new to this seeing if he was to face him the new guy would probably lose but it was better to try and not succeed then to do nothing and fail "easy we run the course simple as that and since you seem to just be getting your skating lets good choice by the way don't be left in the past,trust me you will have a blast with these much more better now i hope you can skate cause were gone when ever your ready meet me at the starting point we take the whole course oh and be on the look out for some damn viruses that have been running around but you should be able to take them out no big"Mike dashes off to the starting line to wait for Coty amputated for a new challenge of the first time taking someone with almost the same gear.
(hm.. i shouldn't take too long but some practice might do me well.. Virsus huh? wonder where that guy went anyway..) *takes a moment to practice in a few small circles before moving to the starting line* (yeah that feels right, i knew i couldn't have forgotten in just a few weeks, these are faster then the old wheeled versions i'm used to by a long shot but the principle is the same, alright, i'll start off slow and then break past near the end!)
*moves to the starting line* ok man, i'm ready...well...ready as i'm gonna get
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:40 pm

"alright ready...set...go!" Mike jumps in the air and lands backwards skating waving towards Coty "later kid seeya at the finish line"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:32 pm

*teleports out* "i could take them maybe another time?"
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am

Awesomeness wrote:
"alright ready...set...go!" Mike jumps in the air and lands backwards skating waving towards Coty "later kid seeya at the finish line"
OOC: oi, sorry about the late post, some rl crap happened and i ended up too swamped to get on, but i'm back to finish this

IC: keh *takes a "running start" before taking off at high speeds foreward* man, i gotta at least come close to winning or i'll look bad!
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 pm

"come on kid don't tell me your with tath old timer back in the past or am i just to fast for you let me "dim" it down a bit for you?" Mike decides to trick it out and wear his skates on his hands skating off "whoops wrong way guess im a cluts?" Mike stated tauninting Coty.
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
"come on kid don't tell me your with tath old timer back in the past or am i just to fast for you let me "dim" it down a bit for you?" Mike decides to trick it out and wear his skates on his hands skating off "whoops wrong way guess im a cluts?" Mike stated tauninting Coty.
-_-" (no way,either these things work a little differently, or this guy's way too good for me to keep up with.. then again, style and speed are two different things, still this isn't gonna catch him)
well someone's a showoff... (ok, long strides vs short, which is getting better acceleration? i'm ot sure if i ever stood a chance here but if i don't figure this out quickly i definatly won't ever catch up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body    Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body  Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding light cycles [What does Naxsada do on breacks } open to any body
Page 1 of 1