WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Off to find the Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Off to find the Girl Empty
PostSubject: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

Riku getting deeper and deeper into the forest looking around lost knowing she was around here somewhere"damn it...where is she...?"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Taixyou appears before Riku with a hand filled with energy "...so...you have arrived...we have been waiting for you...Taixyou makes two more Taixyou's and sends them off"now then...guess what Riku....your head...is ours....you have broken the thread that holds the hearts together...and now...you shall pay...prepare to die..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Riku smiles "...one qestion..i don't even know you...how could i have harmed you....you tormented my ex...killed her heartless...kill my bro's girl and killed Shadows girl...who is the one that is breaking hearts then and why do you continue saying we or two you are only one person...unless..."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Taixyou smiles revealing Kari incautious floating there then disappears "her heart is now mine...i am speaking of the pain you have given her....me and her share that pain...but yet...i don't know why...now all of your efforts to stop all of this will end here and now...good bye...Riku...."Taixyou makes a dark ball incinerating the sky as the sky became dark it rained turning the rain to tears of dark shadows,the rain sorrowed for all of those fallen in this war...
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 am

Riku smiled looking down"...so...you think your going to kill me....i am afraid to tell you...you won't...i can't let all of those that have died so fars sacrifices be ion vain....i will not fall"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 pm

"you shall and you will!"*makes a dark orb in hand charging it* "now die"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Riku warps out of the way appearing behind her "no way will i fall to the likes of you..who ever you are...i want her heart!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 pm

"you want her heart ha why should i give it to you so you can break it any more then what you have she is hurt by you not me!" *disappears and reappears blasting dark balls at you*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

Riku slashes them away as if they were nothing"piece of cake and what a are you talking about i never broke her....wait..."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Taixyou smirks seeing he finally realizes "i see you have struck a light bulb on this dark situation...now do you see....the worlds and everyones lives...will all end....cause of you"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

"...no...they won't...not unless i stop you...and i will...watch" Riku smiles making soul eater appear before him "now then...let us fight till one dose not stand"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 am

"with great pleasure fool!" Taixyou makes her demon soul appear clashing with Riku "you and i are a like....we both ponder to the darkness for our powers...but who will be greater at taking in the darkness...?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

"ptf darkness i have fallen to it....but see...the darkness is no longer blinding me.....i can finally see the truth now...i am...the twilight Savor you will fall"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Taixyou laughs "Twilight is a joke no one can harness that power,that power is rare to all no one has ever mastered the powers of twilight but me...i know few who had mastered it...boy show me your wings if your "the twilight savor"Taixyou taunted Riku.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 am

"...no...my brother showed me the way...he showed me that twilight is possible for he was a user of twilight like i....but unlike him...i pondered to the darkness more then i did to the light...but now...you fall for this twilight warrior shall make you fall prepare to fall.
Riku summons way to dawn as well using two keyblades slashing down on Taixyou.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Taixyou summons Dooms Key matching up to Riku's two "ha nice story but you think it phases me no way your not going to beat me...for you lack something i have gained during all of this fighting...something every nobody needs to become....perfect....i'll give you a hint....i stole your Ex and swept her of her feet!" Taixyou blows riku off with an ominous dark wind.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 am

"you....you monster...mocking and stealing hearts of the fallen...then you call me heartless..." Riku flips and sends dark waves,pulses and balls at Taixyou.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Taixyou from all the assaults "what was that kid" she smirked as the smoke began to clear or dark mist it was uncertain what surrounded her as she walked out of it with a smile "come now if that is all your going to give me we might as well just let me continue with my mission"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 am

Ashley lashed out of a vortex with flames in her hands,body and eyes incinerating Taixyou whole "burn you damn witch burn!" she was filled with rage,hate and despair nothing could hold her back at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 am

Riku astonished by seeing Ashley could only look at her and her rage knowing if he even said a word or anything he was screwed so he decide to stay back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to find the Girl   Off to find the Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to find the Girl
Page 1 of 1