WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Moving On(the chambers)

Go down 
+4
dark
Tsuin Hāto
heartless
Black Heart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

Moving On(the chambers) Empty
PostSubject: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

Kura appeared with the two girls at hand smiling down as Lan and Laz were at her side and Kari stood before her "...so what now Kari...what is the plan hence forth..?"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 am

"we lore her in..." Kari smiled evilly looking down at her counter part walking over to her "...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 am

Kari awoke several minutes later staring into the face of her heartless not even knowing it was hers "...please...don't kill me... I've already met that fate and it was not exciting...."
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 pm

"i know...i am the result of that Fate Kari....I am....your heartless"
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Kari was shocked by this stumbling back "...wait...your...my dark side...?" Kari was unable to take all of this in just shocked.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Kura held Kari from moving "...sorry can't let you go...we need you queen of twilight hearts....your heart is the balance of both darkness and light...and with that power....there is so much we can do...tht is why we must keep you from the grips of anyone...that is why my regular form and my breothers took down the organization...the black hand society and now....the end empire is coming for you..someone way more advance...it's all for kingdom hearts...and the emptyness nothinginess...those worlds shall become ours once we have completed our mission..."
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"yes...but see the black hand society thought Xion had the power since she was somewhat connected to you....so now it is a war between the black hand society and the organization...but get this...the end empire and the black hand society have formed a group...so now...it is a whole organization against the organization...they will be tough...and that is where we come in...we get one of the organization members...max her power out with you...and we will become unstopable....kingdom hearts and the emptyness nothingness will be ours...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Kari was shocked and decide to stand and fight this instead of take this all laying down "i won' let you do it...i will stop you heartless...watch!" Kari jumps on heartless Kari pulling her hair.
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Heartless Kari slapped her away with full force "please sweetie i don't want to have to kill myself here now"
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Kari rises with anger punching heartless kari in her face "bitch your nothing like me!"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Heartless Kair grabs her fist and snaps her arm then sends her flying into a wall "girl get your matches straight before going after them..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Kari goes flying into a wall and gets knocked out "...no...you...can't....win..."
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Heartless Kari smiels seeing she is done for and now it will be more easy her mission "....and now...we await on the girl..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:31 am

*appears not to far away from everything listening to everyone talking*
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am

Taixyou appears lashing with darkness as an arm grabs dark and throws him towards Kari "....i'm here....master..."
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Lan was shocked by the girl and by all the thigns he heard "...wow....our...master is....i have to help dark..."Lan stood with Laz scared.
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Kari smiles evilly sacrificing Lan and Laz holding there soul's to Dark "...see....this is what i do..with pitiful excuses for heartless...now my dear dark it seems you know a little to much...i hope you are not going to be a problem...are you?" Kari evilly asked giving the soul to Taixyou pointing to Kari"fuse with her she is the one with the heart...and use the other girl to power your self up some more..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm

*looks up at kari and looks at lan and laz then stands up* "....ur asking me if im going to be a problem heh let me ask u something what ever happen to what u told us the we were a family we never turn on each other is all that u told us was.........a...........lie......?" *looks at u with rage in my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Kura smiled evilly leaping in front of Dark and Kari"...i think that means he rather question then bow mistress...he doesn't understand that we are about to make a new universe....where we will all rule as gods and rulers of darkness...Dark...i should..."show and tell" you reasons to bow..."
Kura grew huge dark wings as the air around them grew thick darkness filled the air.
Kura had finally shown her true form of darkness.
"...Now Dark...you....shall....BOW"
This Song Plays
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 am

"THAT! is not for u to answer or to tell me what to do i want the answer from my master kari" *turns to kura* "but if i need to kill u to get my answer i wont hold back"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Kari smiled evilly sucking in Kura's darkness then turning her into dust also "...please...Dark...come with me..." Kari opens a door filled with darkness up ahead a chamber can be seen "Taixyou finish the job...i won't be long"
Kari entered the chamber waiting for Dark.
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Bridget was shocked knowing all of this and scared off to Kari holding her tight "...what is going to happen to us Kar...?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Taixyou stared at the two girls with wonder "....?.....i'll make this quick..."
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

as Laz was sacraficed turning into dust he dropped a dark pebble it was the jem of Darkness he had found it wondering a world.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

*nods* "yes master" *walks in*
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 am

Taixyou absorbs Bridget's heart the slowly fades into Kari taking Kari over.
"now....we begin...the end..."
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Bridget rose to her feet ready to fight for her life but was taken out to quick becoming a soul now wondering off into the after life with shadow.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

*being sacrificed I smile vanishing*
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 am

Tiaxyou awaits for Kari to exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On(the chambers)   Moving On(the chambers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving On(the chambers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Kingdom hearts worlds :: the heartless tower-
Jump to: