WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)

Go down 
+5
Black Raven
heartless
dark
Black Heart
dark warrior
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Tyflow appears on a roof setting Raven down easily waiting for the rest to get there "well now we wait....*looks over to Raven*...wonder what could have made you ticked...your like one of the strongest of us all...and the darkness corrupted your heart....i guess it is true what they say...darkness is the true essence of the heart..."
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 am

Kura appears near Tyflow with no emotion "...what is the matter Tyflow...your not seeming like your heartless self..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:08 am

*appears in front of them with my back turned to them looking up* "......"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

Kari appears behind Tyflow patting his shoulder "we do what we do for we all have a goal and a reason for it all....you will see in time my child....for you four....are the chosen heartless to go out and strike fear...."
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

"but miss...never mind..anyway we are all here what are the orders now?" Tyflow felt a bit uneasy asking but was always ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Raven awakes a bit pissed off "...what the fuck is wrong with you women...knocking me out like that...could have gave me a warning..."
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Tyflow hears Raven and looks at him "we would have but you were filled waith rage dude" Tyflows sadness turned to a smile patting Raven "its great to have you back man"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 pm

"alright fine fine don't go all mushy on me...so what s the plan you always get us four together when smething big needs to be done what is it?" Raven questioned rudely since Kari was never really his favorite master and they never saw eye to eye ever since they first met.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 am

*stops looking at the sky and turns around to raven then draws sword and points it to his neck* "y should u be in this mission u turned on us how do we know u wont do it again?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

Raven snares at Dark "get you damn sword out my face one and two it was once ok never happen again man but i can tell you what happeed thought"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 am

*holds sword tighter and puts the point on ravens neck almost stabbing it in* "how r we sure its not all a lie? u were not ur self theres no way u can tell us what happen if ur mind wasn't it own"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:18 am

Tyflow smacked the sword out of Dark's hand "sorry Dark but i believe him and me and Raven have been threw some times so if he says he can speak let him speak man" Tyflow pleaded knowing he would be in for it disrespecting Dark.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

"......." *calms down alilttle and picks my sword up and places it in the holder* "alright i will hear what u have to say"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

Black smiles nodding to Tyflow"my pal...anyway....it was alright you know m and uh...a friend were relaxing in halloween town when this chick came out and began attacking us so i told my friend to flee and get help while i take care of the chick...but the chick was to much...she was like a master of darkness or something...then...she controlled me...like a puppet..." *hits the ground fusterated*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 am

ooc:text fail lol and dark i think there is a glitch with my rank when did i get promoted to master?
Ic:Tyflow looks with a smile "are we not all puppets to the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

ooc:shut up ok i was i a rush cause i am off to sleep i am tired people nite already told the girls nite they already hitting it dude.
Raven: Raven gets mad "not me man im like one of the best damn heartless around!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 am

("a master of heartless") *looks at kari* ("no way it can't be her kari wont do something like that theres got to be another like if so that worrys me") "......."
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 am

ooc:u ppl are lame >> alright nite
Ic: Tyflow nods "you got your but handed to you by a girl two times not to mention by Kari also" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 am

Kari smiles evilly looking down at the group "come on you three...we have all failed some time in our lives...now dark...you and Tyflow will go off to find a little...something...Tyflow you know what this something is...while Kura, you and Raven shall go off to find my regular self and bring me to me right now...i have to make sure i get me before anyone else dose...just remember Kura...play your Kura charms...Raven your just back up in case anything goes wrong...now move it lets go!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 am

*nods* "alright tyflow lead the way"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 am

Tyflow rubs his head and walks into a dark portal "i shall not fail mistress"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

*bows to kari and follows tyflow* "........(i have a bad feeling)"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Raven's eye raises "wait...you want me to go with Kura...?"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 am

"yes i expect you to like this Raven please set aside your past life"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:35 am

Kura walks over to Raven "sure i'll work with him Kari...i can forgive him....can he forgive me...?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am

"sure Kura i can place the past in the past...lets get to it"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Raven appeared with Bridget setting her down "i have made it mistress of the night..."
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 pm

appears with Kari at hand "i have her Kari..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:38 am

Kari awoke moments later confused and scared but staying quite as to not draw tension seeing Bridget also being even more scared.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Lan appeared out of a Void bursting to Kari and the rest "master Kair! EMERGENCEY!" Lan jumped around really freaked.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Laz appeared out of the void also jumping around"MASTER MASTER OHOHOH!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Hakumei appeared looking down with an evil smile "...hello...everyone....Kari...i need your help..."
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Kura looked at the three "...damn...the dark ones have caught her also...this is something very bad...Kari...?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Tyflow warped in seeing that almost the whole team was here "alright party...Dark has the orb and hey Hakumei whatare you....damn that is some darkness around you what happened to...no...wait...Hakumei...?" Tyflow knew the End Empire had taken her already seeing Laz and Lan "what happened to her you two weren't you two with her!?"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

"...we...we tried Tyflow...really we did....but she was to powerful for us..."
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:34 pm

"yea ty...we tried....sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

"....wait....where is Namine...we left her with you three...unless..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 pm

"....Namine....had a little...accident..." Hakumei chuckled a bit loing down still.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Tyflow grows enraged "and you two couldn't stop her?" Tyflow began to grab Laz and Lan picking them up then turning to Hakumei hearing her "wait...what do you mean...no...." looks towards Raven throwing Laz and Lan to the ground running to her "wait raven i know this seems bad but come on dude"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"tyflow move she killed my girl man not cool i think it is only fair i kill yours!" Raven makes a dark flame bursting it towards Tyflow
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm

"wait...tyflow no we are sorry..." *flinches being thrown seeing what is going on* "oh no...our team is coming apart...Laz come here" *Lan makes a shadow grabbing Laz keeping him near watching the others fight.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 pm

"rr stop this man no!" Tyflow knocks off the flame like if it's nothing " i will not budge man!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:49 pm

"then you burn and die!" Raven made a huge flame bursting it all out towards Tyflow nonstop.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Tyflow grabbed Hakumei warping her behind Kari "master please explain to Raven!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

"Enough!!!!" *appears in front of raven and knocks him down with my blade to his face and my shadow throws tyflow away from hakumei and pins her to the ground* "EVERYONE LISTEN we r heartless we r a team a family no one is killing no one is that clear everyone?"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 am

heartless Kari smiled apparently laughing pointing one finger to Hakumei taking her darkness away"they did it again...they taunt us they do..." then points her finger to dark blowing him into a wall"but see..." then points to Tyflow blowing him into the same wall as dark"we..." then points to Raven and throws him along with Tyflow and Dark"...are strong...you guys will either have to settle aside your problems cause we have a war on our hands" heals Laz and Lan nodding to Kura with Kari and Bridget"welcome you two...all will be explained in do time...come Kura bring them we must study them in the lab...Laz and Lan also come with me...you four....resolve your problems soon or i shall resolve them all at once" *disappears off sounding angered*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 am

*sides to the ground sitting down* "..... whats her problem?" *gets up and takes the dust off myself*
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 am

Kura smiles for the first time ever as a heartless walking in with the two girls and Kari "...come children...let the men figure there little disorder out on there own..." *warps all 6 of them out*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Tyflow smiled it off checking on Hakumei "your fine now right?" Tyflow was much more calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Hakumei looked up to Tyflow with an admiring looking hugging him staying close.
"...it...was....so...dark..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)   Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Of The Heartles (Kari,Dark,Kura,Raven and Tyflow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next