WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) Empty
PostSubject: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: demy
Nobody Name:Demyx

Personality: lazy,laid back,cool,smart,funny,playful,rocker,hates fighting

Appearance:Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) Demyx
Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) Xiii_order_09_demyxDemyx (rentable but i want it for now) Demyx2

History :Demyx (デミックス Demikkusu?) is the Organization's reconnaissance who is also referred to as the "Melodious Nocturne" (夜想のしらべ Yasō no Shirabe?), a slacker who would rather play his sitar "Arpeggio" (アルペジオ Arupejio?) than go on missions, especially those that require physical labor. Though he admits he's not much of a fighter, Demyx has power over water, using it to create duplicates of himself. He also has control over the Dancer Nobodies.[7] Demyx is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura and Ryan O'Donohue in Japanese and English respectively.[11][14]
In his first chronological appearance in 358/2 Days, Demyx reluctantly participates in the missions Saix assigns to him out of fear of what Xemnas could do to him.[48] He then appeared in Kingdom Hearts II at Hollow Bastion with the other Organization XIII members. Soon after, much to his chagrin, Demyx was assigned to look over Sora's progress in the Organization's plan, and confronted Sora in The Underworld while in possession of Hercules' medallion. After attempting to talk to Roxas through Sora, Demyx sends his water copies after him and leaves after losing. Demyx later crosses paths with the protagonists again at Hollow Bastion, and battles Sora and his friends after they enrage him enough about his nature as a Nobody.[7] Demyx, however, is defeated and fades into darkness.

Position: organization member (former)

Element: water,ice,light,dark

Realm: both

Home world:Hallow Bastion

weapon name:Stirt
weapon looks:appearce
weapon info:is a guitar and a weapon hardly uses it as a weapon

Weakness:his laziness causes him to get sluggish in a fight and want to back down but,he rather play around then go serious

anything else:um i made this cause i was interested in seeing how it would be but hey this could also be considered a rent app when i am done people

Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 pm

sure thing ill make sure to place it as a rentable later when your done
also approved
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Dance Water

Dance Water

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm

I will take it and i think its awesome who ever maid this get 5 stars on my view
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:00 pm

eh sure you can take it and i'll approved for taiyou man just make sure to use him the right way please dude no f ups no in proper use of it and make him seem at least a bit decent lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 pm

he doesn't want it his account was deactivated due to inactivity so its free again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)   Demyx (rentable but i want it for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demyx (rentable but i want it for now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: The Application Center :: Applications For Rent-
Jump to: