WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Twilight Town (open)

Go down 
+3
DarkSkyNight
Dark Love
Dark Night Wish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shitai wondered Twilight Town being new to this world and all looking around at the sites how they astonished her she wonder how could the sun and the moon both be in the same sky and smiled watching this event.
"this town sure is odd"

This is an edit and post by Flame.
this is a list of who is in the struggle.
i have come up with some matches by random.
if you are not please with your match up please pm one of the staff and they shall fix it to your liking.

Saiori V.S Christina V.S Zakira
Final Round.

Last edited by Dark Night Wish on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm

*smiles seeing the tough competion in the arena*"wow these girls are giving it there all good fight so far"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 am

"wonder who will make it"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

"Sky will make it she's tough i just know it"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Dark Love wrote:
Saiori laughed at Sky vanishing as she leaped into the sky shooting out dark pulses making holes in the ground landing near Sky almost hitting her. "what fun"

Sky jumped and dodgedmost of them falling off balance again tumbling hitting herself "oww...what do i do she has some good magic" turns and gts up ready to go at it "why not try fighting me head on or are you to scared!?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"sure girly i'll take you hand to hand but i'm afraid i might beat you senseless" *quickly disappears slapping Sky over and over as she disappeared and reappeared slapping her over and over again.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 am

Sky blocks off a few smacks then as the ain gets to her falls back and falls out "oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 am

"ha little girl eat it i win!"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 am

Sky looks down a bit depressed and runs off into town with tears going down her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 am

"run little girl run home to your mommy that's right i win so i'm done gonna go train" *jumps off into a distance*
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:57 pm

"aww i should go see what is borthering her" Shitai walks off calmly to see Sky.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 pm

"....i guess she is done..." Zakira awaits the next match to start.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Rory was kind of upset by Skies sadness not minding it much walking to the field "get off miss show up it's my turn anyway..."
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 am

Christina slowly walked to the center silently awaiting for Saiori to remove herself from the match giving Rory a slight watch.
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Saiori smirks then disappears off.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 am

"thank you....now...are you ready for this who ever you are?"
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 pm

"...the name is Christina...and sure...lets move on with this...' Christina kept her eyes closed and stood there "after you..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Rory gives a smile "sure why not let me start my victory of lets get cracking" Rory wasted no time holding back an attack rushing at her with her fist "here i come" swining at Christina with full fury of fist.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Christina smiled jumping up and over Rory then standing there opening her eyes "you missed wish to try again"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Rory smirks "i see your game play me against my offence eh well i ain't attacking you come attack me ha thought i wouldn't catch on to your tricks?"
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 pm

"if you think it to be that simple...fine...think it...Shadow Blade..." Christina stated as she sends a huge blade towards Rory at high speed and to make sure it hit" Shadow Bind..." pinning her shadow to the ground making movement a no go.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Rory smiled but then became shocked and worried knowing she was done for if that blade hit still being able to duck and move some just not as far as her shadow would allow her to"dammit" Rory then thought for a moment and decide to go with it laying on the floor before it could strike her passing her "ha thought you had me"
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 pm

"...you should always think...what goes around..." the blade exploded into mist making another come out of the smoke back to Christina "comes around....and you were lucky to duck...smart move...but now...i am afraid i am going to have to end this here shortly...Shadow possession...." Rory's shadow now belonged to Christina following her every move standing Rory up slowly "...are you read..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Rory was glad to hear she had made it out but then bad news broke her as she began to arise seeing she was being controlled trying to break free wondering what was happeneing "hey what the?!" Rory still trying to fight it struggling for her freedom stood there powerless of her own free will.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"...now...you parish....by my shadow blade...' Christina sent it flying towards Rory straight at her standing Christina's self still making sure to hit Rory.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Rory luckly broke free and ran over the Blade and straight for Christina give her a powerful combo "Rory's barrage!" Rory sent out a flury of fist and kicks.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Christina being hit with multiple hits backing off almost falling out jumping over Rory once more "whoa...i guess you do got some fight in you..." Christina remembering to draw back the blade pulled a fast one on Rory seeing as Rory again forgot about the little law.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Rory smiled twisting around catching on to the blade hurting her self a bit holding on to it stopping it but in the prosse cutting her self also not miding it smiles "you are not getting this back that is for sure" Rory threw it out of the ring and on to the ground "so where were we...oh yeah beating you down!" Rory quickly drew her magnum's firing off random shots at Cristina.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 am

Christina smiles as she makes the blade appear again blocking off the shots "...you sure are not very smart when it comes to my shadow blade...." making the blade disappear walking slowly to Rory making dark semi's appear around her "i'll take this to a new level..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 am

"i have a bad feeling about this..." Rory begins to shoot off at Christina not liking the way things are seeming to go suddenly.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

Christina laughs as the shots go into the voids and out comes dark purple flames "foolish girl..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am

Rory decides to finish this the hard way "ok....you leave me no choice....time to break out Rory's finishing move!" Rory takes a detination pack from her pocket and throws it in the air then quickly fires at it making a big exploson of fire burning everything on the feild.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

Christina makes a void over Rory taking in the explosion and makes a bunch of them around her absorbing the impact as the smoke cleared Rory could be seen on the floor while Christina stood "...it was foolish to give such risk like that...and for such a move like so....i guess you have nothing else....i guess i win"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 am

Rory was shocked by the out come but smiled it off "...you know what...your right...good fight...you sure gave me a run there....maybe we could train some day...anyway i am off to find my friend thanks for the match...and trust me next year i will come back way better then this watch Christina" Rory smiles runnng off into town to fin Sky.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:30 am

"...i thank you also for the common ground...guess i will be seeing you another time..." Christina walks off the stage and prepares herself for the last round.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

The Black Mage stepped up to the feild waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Zakira slowly walked to the field preparing for her match "...."
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm

The Black mage nods and begins to cast a spell casting blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Zakira cast Fira against the blizzard then walks slowly closer to the Mage using rock shift sliding the ground under the opponent around.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm

the black mage was a bit uneasy jumping floating in the air casting thunder against the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 am

Zakira used thunder to reverse and use it against the mage "your magic skills are lacking technique you must learn to think before,after and like the enemy..." making a hand motion with thunder in one finger pointing a jolt at the mage with full strike.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

The Mage was shocked in static shaking it off making a wave of using the electric sent from the girl threw out the area.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Zakira jumps back standing on one hand then vanished into the ground leaking out threw a dark portal in the ground striking the mage at full power"Dark Sneak"
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:32 pm

The black Mage was knocked off its balance flying landing on its face as its hat came off as the nobody appeared out of the suit squirming then disappearing quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Zakira was a bit weirder out by what just happen but simply walked off ready for the next match"i guess i did something right"
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 am

Christina walks up to the arena ready "seems i will be facing two strong opponents...lets see if your powers are as true as you shown them to be..."
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Zakira looks over to the girl"your much to talk i'd love to see you use that magic against me"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Saiori smirks also shooting off two rounds landing in the center of the two"fine with me ladies you two can wear each other out and I'll take the last one standing smart enough"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Zakira didn't mind the girl quickly leaping backwards sending to dark darts at the both of them "this should start this match off right"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Saiori quickly grabs the dart and crushes it "what is this a joke what type of start is that!" enraged Saiori quickly dashes for Zakira with flames in her eyes "your going down pip squeak!"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Zakira smiled as she shrunk into her shadow and appeared behind Saiori smacking her from behind "a little slow at processing i see"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Town (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next