WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"

Go down 
+11
Black Raven
Awesomeness
Uie
Riku
Black Heart
Broken Heart
dark
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
lost soul
dark warrior
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tyflow sat there looking down at everyone in the world waiting for all the heartles and nobodies "....now we will see who is truly to blame for the troubles of the universe..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:34 pm

"guess she in the mood"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 am

"they have so many cause everyone has a bit of darkness in they heart...its the true essence of the heart..." Laron smiled looking at the heartless
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 am

"now then you nobodies never get any blame cause your suppose to be hero like figures but i see your true colors....the hearts true colors is darkness your nobody there is right...so what have you nobodies been hiding!?"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm

*starts getting ticked off at all the talking as it is pointless*
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 pm

" i know Dark i know you grow impatient you just want to go over there and hit those nobodies already i know....just don't hit the girl i get her" Raven smiled whispering to Dark hoping Kari did not hear him.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Namine smiled waving towards Raven.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 am

"see i have to say this...we have nothing of done with you heartless were the ones who have made destitution remember the war you made the most damage..." Riku smiled walking off over to the other nobodies
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:22 am

'...."
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:28 pm

"fine we shall see who is truly the one to blame we shall have a competion....nobodies against Heartless...again....who ever loses...is to blame and is to never come back to this universe ever again!"
Kari laughs evilly then looks at all the heartless
"it will be simple...we shall...put aside...freindship....for order...." begins to smile evilly looking at Raven "...you first....you shall fight...Namine...." and so on she spoke of who would fight.

ooc: ok here are the matches if u dont like it oh well try to find away around it Razz

Raven and Sora VS Namine
Tyflow and Zack Vs Laron
Hakumei Vs Jake
Mike Vs Lan and Laz
Riku Vs DarK,Kura,Kariand
Virus never joined so he is out of it.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 pm

ooc:kk got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2