WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

All or Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

All or Nothing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Kura sat in regular form somehow just sitting there with a smile on the roof of there old home which she burned down "now where is he?" she asked looking around for Riku
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 pm

"...fuck this...." she goes final demon and final eyes "now...you die Riku..." she turned and Riku exploded in blood ".....die..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

Riku then reforms into a black shadow then goes final state also "....you might be more lucky then me since you have dose demon eyes.....but in this final state....we are equal..." smiles as his wings sprout out then Riku takes flight "die" makes a dimensional portal exploding a huge whole in the worlds fabric sucking in everything "..."
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 am

Kura closes the portal destroying the whole planet as they stood in space '...make your final blow Riku....cause this is my last..."
Kura's eyes grow the most dark red they have ever been making a small dark red light in her hand and it grows and grows absorbing space and meteorites "your finished..."
her wings spread her armor shined and she flew in space preparing to finish Riku
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 am

"fine..."
Riku charges a dark blazing beam in his mouth as everything around him froze and near by asteroids turned to dust and the dust turned to water as more and more became a tidal wave increasing in size then thunder striking out of dark portals all elapsed together in Riku's mouth
making a huge beam of elements Riku's wings also spread making the air more colder his scaly skin became harder as the cold froze him also making him stronger "ready..."
*blows a huge nuclear blast at Kura destroying everything in its path
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Kura charges then makes a huge flaming dark blast striking out with thunder blasting everything in its way crashing into Riku's attack "we will see which of us have the power to life..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 am

"....we shall" Riku forced more power into his blow making it more bigger pushing Kura back
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 am

Kura forces even more power then Riku using her wings to blow air and thunder into the blast
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Riku blasts an even more powerful blast of neutrons blasting waves of ice and wind together with his wings
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:31 am

'rrrr.....rah!" blast an even more powerful blast getting closer to Riku "die!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 am

Riku fly's closer holding the beam at Kura '..."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:21 pm

there beams both explode as she goes flying one way Riku flying the other,they both power down to there regular forms "...."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm

"..."Riku floats there in space with her as they fall down to a random planet hard and fast "...."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 am

Kura looks up to the sky in so much pain close to death "....Riku....you did it....you....beat me..." *coughs up blood* "..you...have proven your self...." Kura smiles with a tear coming down her face as she was bleeding all over her coughing more blood not being able to move going blind her eyes filled with blood leaking from them.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 am

Riku was to weak to get up either nor was able to talk a bit but laughed a bit '....you always were the best....sis..."
this theme plays

as Riku explains everything that happened...
"...before you die Kura....i want to let you know...after fighting you in true power and form...i have seen your wings...you pushed me enough to go this far...and i thank you for training me...but now we have both crashed somewhere far from home...with no one else around...and now..i can't look at your defeated body...but i could never know..if you were happy with me...when ever we spoke...you cried at times...not cried but...tears would fall from your eyes....as you smiled when you looked at me...but...you have helped me catch my self....but why did you choose the darkness...why do you still choose the darkness...is this the path that you lead or that path that's led for you...will you take the light that has been laid out before you...will we cross paths...somewhere else in life....cause i can't tell any more....if you could...help me understand..."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 am

"i can't....Riku....all will be explained....when i have returned....life will be laied before you also...and...i do see he light....i shall go there...till then...my brother..."
an angel rises from her body lifting flying over to Riku hugging him with tears in her eyes smiling "...i have always smiled while crying...for...i love you little brother...." she vanished in thin air
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 am

"....i understand....thank you...sis..." Riku vanishes back into darkness
ooc:we done nice rp how u like the theme?
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 am

ooc:nice and it was okay i guess kind of cute nd u should have placed that theme for the fighting scene or threw out the whole topic at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All or Nothing    All or Nothing  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All or Nothing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: The New Worlds :: Snows Grace :: SnowPoint City-
Jump to: