WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Sasuke vs Shadow final battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

Sasuke vs Shadow final battle Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Sasuke sat on top of the tower waiting with his eyes close he was ready for the final battle
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 pm

shadow appears a few feet away from Sasuke "well Sasuke i have heard much of you and it is an honor to finally meet you...but to fight you...now you honor me....but then again you dishonor me for you beat my student and the best i had...Dark...hahaha but enough of that lets get on the road to this your ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Sasuke stood up with a smile on his face "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:58 pm

"well then...alley up!" jumps really high "reality bend...tree!" a huge tree appears under them both as he jumps from branch to branch "that should have thrown him off for the moment"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Sasuke jump on the tree and set the tree on fire with a snap of his fingers a dark Sasuke kick Shadow into the flames and blew up into flames himself
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 pm

"nice take the bait i see" the whole area where the tree was exploded "i know he is not done just like that so i should get my guard up.." jumps into a void and appears near the giant hole made by the explosion "lets just look around to make sure he is really done" looks threw the ashes of everything "i need more to search.." makes 3 clones with masks and they go off to search for sasuke "i know he is around here some where...just....where..."
thinks for a moment
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Dark spars went through the clones head Sasuke hiding out of sight portals of darkness open around fireing dark blast and chains holding Shadow
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm

"ah fuck going down"
slips down into a shadow then gets up "ouch my hands hurt this dude is good i never had a problem at the first 5 minuets of a fight" looks around then sends dark energy balls threw out the area "that should help me find him"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Sasuke saw the balls and made dark clones all went to the balls and blew up the real Sasuke dash over to Shadow spining kicking him putting his hands together and releaseing a giant fire flame
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm

"ouch" sees the fire "water!" a huge tidal wave splash at sasuke "that should 'cool' ya off eh?" he said making a wise crack at sasuke "but no time for jokes time for..." appears above sasuke "fighting time!" pulls out his dark blade and slams it down to sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Guardian Soul appear in Sasuke hand he push back Shadow Sasuke held the sword in his hand "Come on"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm

"now your talking!" slams it down at sasuke pushing him down then swing in with a kick
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Sasuke jump and kick him away slashing down at him sending out a wave of dark energy
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 pm

shadow sucks in the dark energy and beams it at sasuke "you having some trouble there?" he asked with a cocky grin then appears behind sasuke slashing down "finish!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Sasuke pull out his other keyblade and block it spining around and slashing Shadow into a tree he keep his guard up with a smile "This is fun"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"oh great i forgot he's a organzation member..." makes two shadows 'alright now we are even" runs at him slashing him down with both dark blades
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

Sasuke look at both of them and cut them in half with his keyblades he threw his keyblade over to Shadw as soon as it came really close Sasuke was over Shadow head he grab his keyblade and slash him up into the air
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 pm

"oh your good" shadow speared down into the ground then swirled up a whirlwind throwing it at sasuke "lets see now since i seem to be playing with you ill take it a bit further" makes two huge trees out of the ground and makes a clone then a shadow "ok clone go attack sasuke shadow go to the other tree ive got an idea..."
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Sasuke pointed one keyblade to the tree and the other to the clones burning them both to ash in truth he wasn't using really any power right but it was fun to him
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

appears behind sasuke "i see your having fun" touches sasuke and a huge void sucks him in and throws him into the ground then shadow appears above him "disappear!" makes lightning strike sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Sasuke made a shield of darkness a second before he jump out the lightning broke threw some and burn his arm he got serious he threw his keyblade and made a bunch of them fly out in flames cutting Shadow
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

"awww" the blades went threw to shadow "ahh nice...get him from behind...." shadow falls to the floor taking the blades out while another shadow attacks with a bright ball that then turns to a big explosion killing the shadow and hitting sasuke with huge impact
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Sasuke try his best to take out as much as the impact atfter he was blood but his speed and power was much stronger Sasuke kick Shadow on his ribs into a near by area
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 pm

"uuf....way to get a guy when he's down..."blast sasuke away then gets up slowly as another shadow picks him up and carries shadow to a near by tree to heal "....time is ticking..." makes a dark ball of energy and sends it in the air as 5 shadows appear around it then 2 shadows go and attack sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 am

Sasuke jump on one of the shadows knocking them out and bitting the other hand head dashing towards Shadow bitting his arm and jumping on him throwing him up into the dark ball he that Shadow had made
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Shadow appeared behind Sasuke "what you hungry?" elbow's his neck then as the dark ball falls to the ground "oh boy" runs away as fast as he can
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Sasuke hit his head jumpin up look at the dark ball he put his hands together his hate and everything else inside of it "Dark Moon" a ball of dark enegry and red on the sides it fire out into a giant blast engulfing the dark ball making it more stronger with all his power Sasuke went in a whole 360 destorying everything but in the area he was in for a far leaving nothing "If he fine I'm passed pissed off"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 am

Shadow walks in waving to Sasuke "hey there buddy i was just getting my tree up you know the one you burned down when i seen you were going crazy you i let you fight that Shadow clone but hey i am ready for a fight man come on my tree is up and now i have a place to use high up attacks now lets go Sasuke"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am

Sasuke was really pissed off standing there "Once a pussy always a pussy" he said as his keyblades disapepar standing there waiting for Shadow to come
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:42 pm

"aww come now i had to get ready dude calm it" makes a ball or energy "take it!" shoots it at Sasuke then jumps up in the air then shoots more
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Sasuke jump overe the balls and punch Shadow in the chest he punch him up all in the face till he hit the ground Sasuke jump back
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Shadow grabbed a few of the punches but was hit with a few falling back "oh" leans forward and quickly strikes Sasuke back with a full force not holding back "come sasuke bring your best give me all you have no holds back!" shadow jumps back and charges energy in his hand "bring it... "kid"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 am

Sasuke did a hand sign two of them he stood there "Stop talking and fight"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"fine" appears behind him kicking Sasuke's back then appearing in front of him kicking him down to the ground"happy"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Sasuke hit the ground and gave Shadow an uppercut and punch him in the chest right after it his fist turn into a flame blowing Shadow away Sasuke did another two hand signs
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

"ahhh burns" shadow falls back cooling off his chest "more moves i assume...."
shadow hits the floor as the ground quakes then a dark hole opened under sasuke sucking him in shadow then made a dark flare splashing the sky splashing everything with fire burning everything down "try to get out of this and your done"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Sasuke did another two signs "Rise" in blaze he came out flying on a bird a flame bird "Bird of the burning sky" the bird flew pass Shadow its wing hitting him and setting him on flames knocking him off with Sasuke jumping off the tree spining down his leg htting Shadow in the chest all the way into the ground
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 pm

"burned....you got me..." Shadow smiled blowing him off full force healing somehow "well that sure was a good run man thanks for the training i needed that now i know i am rusty i gotta train some more um just go that way to that door over there and you should be greeted as the champion of this whole thing" Shadow jumps in the air and disappears
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm

"Thats it....."
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm

John walks out of the door that Shadow pointed out "yes that is it now to....kick your ass cause you have to face the cmaption...the king of worlds the god of gods me......now bring it" points a finger sending Sasuke flying then bends his finger slightly bring sasuke down to the floor "this is childs play"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:33 am

Sasuke snap his finger the world was cover in darkness and went in flames everything Sasuke turn around opening the portal "Its not worth I'm going home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke vs Shadow final battle   Sasuke vs Shadow final battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke vs Shadow final battle
Page 1 of 1