WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

going to class (wondering the halls)

Go down 
+7
Sun Mistress
Hearty xD
shadow
darkshot2
Purple
Lokita Karin
TaiyouShinon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

going to class (wondering the halls) Empty
PostSubject: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

"wow the halls are so large i might get lost around here" she laughs while looking around
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm

"hey why go it alone?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 pm

she turns back "hmmm"
it's....that girl....wait no....she looks... different....human...
"um hi and i just want to leanr it all on my own is all"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

"oh trying to get to know it and not bother anyone nice and hey by the way im Kura but you can call me your first friend" she smiled walking near her
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 pm

taiyou was so confused at the moment
how can i trust someone who tried to kill me?....
she smiles then shakes her head "um...thank you for the kind offer but that position is already taken sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

"oh you have friends already" she asked kindly
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

"no not friends more like a really great best friend his name is sasuke you may have heard of him" she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 pm

"oh so he is a really great guy huh?' she said with a sarcastic voice "is he your...boy friend?" she asked with a little giggle
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 pm

she blushed "no he is not he is jsut my best friend and that is it!" she runs away to a random room
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 pm

kura stops and runs after her "wait stop im sorry that is the boys locker room!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

as she ran in she saw lockers and heard kura "i have to get away from her....but where...." sees an open locker and hides in it
hope she doesnt fine me...
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

kura walked in and saw no guys "guess there ether on the fileds,in the showers or its not time yet" looks around "yoohoo where are you?" she called out to taiyou
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

she kept hiding keeping quite as possible
i wonder where am i?....
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 pm

she walks and looks around bu then hears some people come in and disappears
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 pm

taiyou heard more then one person and thought she had gotten a group of people to get her but then realized she only heard guy voices walking in
oh...my...god.....its.....a guys locker room!...
she was petrified to come out
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 pm

the guys walked in one by one and all went to there lockers and one guy walked to the locker that taiyou was in and called over to his friends "hey guys who closed my locker i told you i left it open to kill the bugs in it!?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 pm

she could not help it any longer after hearing that "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" she jumped out and landed on the guy "...ooops..sorry" she looked at all the guys around her "....."
oh...no.....
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 pm

she smiles as she sees it and then the guy she landed on gets her up "why were you hiding in my locker and your not from around here are you?" the guy asked as a few of the guys got closer
"oh this is getting good.."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm

she backs up to the locker as she sees the guys getting closer "...uh...no...sorry im...uh...ne...ne..." she was so nervous and scared at the moment that she couldn't utter a word
sasasas.....sasuke.....help...
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 pm

the guy puts his hand next to her face and leans near to her "hey its alright...i understand i am sexy and all but you can handle me right...and my friends..." the guy and the other guys take there towels off and begin to circle around her
"ok that is taking it to far i cannot watch this"
she appears from the shadows and slices them all up cutting there dicks off
"fucking guys always thinking with there dicks...you alright?" she asked covered in blood giving her hand down to her
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 pm

as the guys got closer she screamed "ahhhh!" then when it got silent she looked around and was also coverded in blood "............oh......my..." looks at kura and sees the same demon girl that tried to kill her "...."
...i guess she has me now...she can kill me....but if she is going to do it...i am going to fight back...
she grabs her hand then sends her flying to the locker "your not taking me down with out a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 pm

she smiled then after being tossed smiled some more "oh...i help you and you toss me great gratitted hey listen next time why dont you just let me let hem rape you while im at it ok?" she said sarcastically "kill you?" she gets up slowly rubbing her back "why would i kill you i just saved you?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:24 pm

she looked at her "...cause you tried to before....kura i know you and you know me dont play stupid we foght before but before i was not ready but now you want ti bring it bring it..." she was going to regret the word she was going to say "BITHC!|
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 pm

kura laughs and smiles as her hair falls to her face covering it "...hmmm so you remember the bad little girl i was huh?...well.....since im the evil little...bithc...let me show you...what this little...bithc can do!" appears and kicks her threw the whole entire school gym wall "you ready little girl!?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

taiyou coughed up a huge amount of blood getting up from the rubble "...rrr...i am not down yet...." runs at her and strikes her with a dark disk and sends a dark ball at her then flys at her with a few dark energy bombs
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:30 pm

she laughs at the attacks and at her then grabs a dark disk sending it towards the dark ball making it crash into the dark energy ball which hits her and she falls laughing "hahaha that hurt litle slut!"
then gets up and forms a huge dark ball "let me show yo real power..." and sends it towards her destoying everything in its path
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 pm

she lets it hit her and heals "thank you kura i can let my self go now!" turns into her assassin mode "now we play!" sends a few knifes at her that explode
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm

"great so you will die with some fight ahh good i hate dead pray!" kura then goes into stage one of her demon to where she grows her eyes pure dark blood red "....now.....we..play..."
she disappears making the explosions explode on nothing then puts a huge rock threw taiyou's body "ha!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 pm

the clone disappears "an old basic to being an assassin never go with out a clone!"
makes a few hand signs then blows a huge gust of wind at her that cuts at her
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

as it cuts her she enjoys the pain and laughs 'and the basic of being a demon...is being a demon means losing blood is a must for stuff like this!" the whole area turn red then it was quite and everything around her began to exploded and disapepar and shattter "...welcome....to my world.....kuras......helll!" volcanos errupted,people died,buildings exploded and everything went to hell "now...we end this game once...and...for...all!" she appears behind taiyou and takes her claw and shoves it in her from her stomach to her body to her head to her ass and etc "....heheheheh.....this.....is how sick i have gotten.....this....is perfect...."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 pm

after being torn apart and watching hell on earth she septn her last bit of breath '....so.......i guess.....this is the end huh?...you get my soul like you wanted from the beginning?......fine...i except death...." lays there waiting for kura to take her soul
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 pm

"hmmm.....releases...." it had all been an illusion and they were both in the girls bathroom taiyou was on the floor her pants filled with cum and kura laughing at her "...ha.....i got you with out even killing you....now get up ill lend you some of my cloths..." hands her a hand
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm

taiyou looked around and was embarresded to see she had came on her self some how "...what...what happened?...." she grabbed her hand ignoring the fact that she was grabbing her worst rivals hand knowing kura could mess with her mind some how "...uh yes please thank you"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

"oh i found you in the bathroom filled with cum i am guessing its yours since guys are not allowed in here and i ran in here with you and you fell and laid there so i think....you must have came on your own....i mean i was there but i had nothing to do with it" she said neglecting any blame put on her
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

she knew kura hd something to do with her cumming but ignored it and walked with her fast "sao uh are we almost there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 pm

"yes right here" amazingly there was no one in the halls so they went to the girls locker room got undressed then dressed again and waked out clean as a whistel "well you sure have a nice body there but not as nice as mine" she said holding her hip teasing her
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 pm

as they came out she laughed at what kura had to say "oh come now kura do we have to compete with each other on size now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 am

kura giggled "no cause we both know im much more bigger then you" she said teasing some more joking around
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

"oh really now let me see" she begins to grab her breast feeling them "hmm they dont seem like much to me" she teased back
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

kura laughs "oh stop that tickles " then grabs taiyou back "hey how do you like it"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:05 am

taiyou also laughs then sees some people walking by "oh stop kura look!"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

she saw the princaple and stopped as he walked by he looked at them then kept walking "that is the funny thing about him he will just walk by if he sees your doing nothing now then we can go to class i guess i mean what you have first?'
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

"oh' then looks at her schdule "um...ive got gym first"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

kura looked back "oh gym is where the principal is walking to lets go follow him!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 am

"oh ok" then follows kura
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 am

"we are almost there come on lets sneak up on him" she saids tip toeing
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 am

she keeps following kura
hope she knows what's shes doing
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am

"boo!" Kura scared the principal laughing at his expression "sorry we were just getting to class" they both walked to class as kura dragged her to class "see easy and fun"
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 am

rose bumped into kura and taiyou "hey what the-sis...kura?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

*laughs alittle* "u should wake up to rose i don't think the teacher need another me in the class"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to class (wondering the halls)   going to class (wondering the halls) Empty

Back to top Go down

going to class (wondering the halls)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next