WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven Empty
PostSubject: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 am

Takuya stood there waiting knowing this place was for him he smile waiting right there for him with his eyes open
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Sasuke wak over there with his eyes close finally stopping in front of Takuya "Ready to go"
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 am

Takuya noded and stood his fighting stance the energy of light flying around him "Yea" he fire it out of his hand into a giant wave blast engulfing Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 am

A shield of dark energy cover Sasuke from Takuya's attack Sasuke came out running at a fast speed kicking Takuya up and down six times fast and kicking him into the sky his dark shadows flying up attacking Takuya leaving cuts on his body
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am

Takuya felt the cuts on his body the little blood falling he cought his self and use his wind to fly him through all of Sasuke shadow's Takuya punch Sasuke in the face then grabbing his leg blowing him away with lightning and wind mix together
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 am

Sasuke hit the ground a few times he stop and put his hands out firing a wave of dark fire at Takuya burning the ground to ash he made sure that Takuya was engulf in the flame
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:44 am

"No" Takuya shook his hand lightning growing around it he touch the black fire the lightning acting as a shield he smile a little and push the lightning sending it and the black fire back towards Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 am

Sasuke use shadows to close the blast down into the ground and dash towards Takuya punching him in the chest and kicking him away throwing a dark spar at him
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 am

Takuya felt his punchs and kick he miss the spar by a second and appear on the side of Sasuke kicking him up and down left and right all over he appeared around Sasuke kicking him till he kneed him in the face and headbutted him away wrapping Sasuke and light wind chains holding him up "Ready to give up?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 am

"I'll pass on that one Takuya" Sasuke burn the chains and dark spikes came out of nowhere going through Takuya Sasuke just standing on the ground looking at him
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Takuya cough up a little blood and use the light to blow them away healing his wounds with light he touch his neck and oathkeeper appear in his hand running towards Sasuke cutting him down
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Sasuke blood hit the ground and guardian soul appeared in his hand he brought it up from the ground cutting Takuya right up and punching him "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Takuya start to clase keyblades with Sasuke over and over again firing a shot of lightning at him then cutting him and setting him on fire blowing it up with a storm of wind "Oh yea"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

Sasuke use the darkness as a shield protecting him from the attack his keyblade coming out from the side of Takuya and Sasuke having an evil smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 am

Takuya cough up some blood and bleeding he pulled out the other keyblade and cut Sasuke down in a x smiling at him "Come on!!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 am

Sasuke saw home much blood he lost and step back licking his blood he appeared on the side of Takuya cutting him then on the other side cutting him and on the other side and attacking him till massive waves of dark spars and swords went through Takuya body
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 am

Takuya was in a pool of bleeding being some what dizzy he took in a deep breath and in flash was cutting Sasuke everywhere the sound of wolves and light was the only thing that was seen and heard when he was down Sasuke was in a pool of blood "Dancing Wolves"

Their theme plays
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 am

"Gatsu Kiba" Sasuke swing his sword at Takuya a dark red energy blasting out in front of Takuya destorying the area they was in leaving nothing but a dark ash and red energy his keyblade looking as if it was smoking
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 pm

"Fuuka Shourai" A wind engulf Takuya before the blast he came out of it bleeding from the side of his body and held Soul out towards Sasuke he focus his energy into the sword and in a moment he did a swing of Soul sending forth a green blaze of energy much stronger then what he put into the blast destorying everything where Sasuke was leaving Soul on a green fire
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Sasuke was engulf in the blast he slowly got up using the blood to heal him he ran over to Takuya and stabbed him with both of his keyblades cutting him from the sides and kicking him away then kicking him into the ground Sasuke went into the air and fire a blast of two giant dark energy beams slamming into Takuya
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Takuya raise his hand to the sky before the attack and spin it around the lightning dragon forming before the attacks hit by a second saving Takuya it stood over him in a lightning wind form moving he sent the dragon after Sasuke it open its mouth and ate Sasuke the crushing wind and lightning inside of it curshing down Sasuke the dragon hit into the ground lightning spreaks being seen in the sky Sasuke laying there on ground cover in blood looking life list "I win"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Sasuke got up bleeding so much his eyes were red he put his hand out and foucs all of his darkness into it and force his soul energy into his hand then a giant blast of dark energy just came out of his hand Sasuke couldn't even be seen from it the blast was so big flying towards Takuya at light speed "El vacío negro del infierno" the blast was changing the dead area and souls into the blast
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:11 am

Takuya put his hand out and put his other hand on top of that one his energy starting to form till he fire out a giant ball blast of energy much like cannon "El cielo fuerza azul" he said as the blast clashed with Sasuke Takuya putting more power into his and being pushed into the ground the blast pushing back Sasuke's attack and Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:15 am

Sasuke threw a Dark Moon at Takuya hitting him and knocking him off and then he put everything he had all of his dark energy and power into the blast engulfing Takuya destroying everything and Takuya alone with it after the blast clear Sauske ran up to Takuya's body and put his keyblade's at his neck "I win thats it"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 am

Takuya layed there in burns and pain he waved his hand "Fine fine you win this time" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 am

Sasuke took the blades off of Takuya's neck and helped him up "It was fun"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 am

"Yea would have been better with swords" Takuya smile walking on his own "I'm good but thanks anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 am

Sasuke watch him walk off smiling at hi closing his eyes "Maybe next time Takuya"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 am

"I'm smoke your ass next time" he laugh and open a light portal back to their world looking back at Sasuke "Win it all Sasuke" he said walking into the portal as it disappeared behind him
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:21 am

"Sure" he look up at the sky thinking about how much damage they did and how fun it was for him "Final's are next"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Xion walks in clapping "congrats sasuke you sure have gone a long way since we first met hold still" she sticks her palms out on sasuke and heals him "all right your ready for your finals lets go to the castle and wait" opens a portal "coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Sasuke look at her and follow Xion "Yes" he said walking into the portal with her
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am

ooc:meet you on ur date with ur friend Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven   Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Takuya vs Sasuke fight of hell and heaven
Page 1 of 1