WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am

Daniela fell deep into a dark world only hearing the waves compeltely losing site of Wolf but not scared heeding the words of the voice"don't be afraid..." she repeated as to not lose hope looking out at this world getting up seeing nothing but darkness a moon shimered upon the water as dark trees and rocks sat upon the darkened beach.
Daniela walks up towards the beach head and looks out towards it"...did....i fall...into darkness...?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002175127325
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:13 am

Wolf opens his eyes slowly and puts his head up and sees water "w-what happen?" Wolf looks to the sides and didn't see Daniela then put his head back in to the sand then gets up slowly looking at the water "water its been so long sense i was at peace looking at the water but i best thing to do now is to find Daniela" Wolf runs off on the side of the water looking for Daniela
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Daniela lays on the beach sitting up with her head on her legs relaxing wondering lost in darkness looking around seeming hopeless her eyes faded into closing with her eyes down upon her legs 'i guess i gave into the darkness in my heart...wonder if i'll be stuck here alone forever...?"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Wolf starts to slow down and falls to his knees on the sand out of breath* "what to do i cant keep going like this" wolf falls on to his back look up slowly falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:09 am

Daniela couldn't feel or hear Wolf sadly just staring off into the sea of endless dark ocean hearing nothing but the calm waves "....im.....hapy to stay here....at least...it's peaceful..."
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:48 pm

a few hours pass and wolf opens his eyes after a nap and looks around then looks at his hands but doesn't c them because its dark "i still need to find Daniela no way im leaving her behind" Wolf gets up and runs in the sand next to the water line
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:48 am

Daniela began to hear a voice deep within her.
Song Begins To Play
"come now....were stronger then that...why are you giving up so quickly...we got light inside us so strong it makes this place look like a burning building...come on Daniela...awaken the light the sleeps with in" "...im...to scared...i...don't know how..." "what yes you do your keyblade is the key you just have to find the right "hole" to unlock and you shall unleash the light in your heart...now find the strength to lift your key and unlock the "hole...go and be free....before he is lost in the darkness..." Daniela looks lost for a moment wondering who could he be standing up looking at the ocean once more then facing her hand trying to focus her key out but to her amazment it didn't work"...still not strong enough...*sighs*...."
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

Wolf stopped at running to catch his breath and thinks about what happen before he ended up in here "the light will shine even in the most darkest cave so all i need to do is find the light inside of me" Wolf closes his eyes and puts his hand on his heart
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:55 am

"i guess he was right....i am weak...the light inside me will never awaken...""what type of talk is that Daniela!?" Daniela looks up for a moment "who....are you...?" "I'm you1' "...but....you can't be me...""but i am and you are not like this!,the real Daniela would stand and fight for whats right the light inside of you has always shown and now you want to neglect it because your lost in the dark!?""its...not that i am lost....I'm...afraid....i always have been...""and you always fought the darkness what didn't stop you then hmm?!" "..." Daniela stood quite"....i don't even know you anymore....you'll never find the key hole like this...tch let along summon your keyblade correctly....good bye" the voice faded as the light also faded becoming dark yet again Daniela began to tear holding her self"...she's right...I've been blinded...by the dark...i never was afraid...even if i was...i fought it no matter what...so why...can't i fight it now...is it...finally gotten into me...that maybe it...the darkness has gotten into me and now...I've lost my light...my heart...it's fractured...it's broken....I'm weak..."Daniela began to fall slowly losing conscience and fell into the water slowly begin pulled out "i guess i deserve this...to float in eternal darkness...I'm....WEAK..."
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:01 am

Wolf heard Daniela and opened his eyes and looked around but heard noting then put his hand on his heart again and heard her "Daniela Daniela" Wolf slowly started to turn in to a wolf slowly trying to contact Daniela
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Daniela felt a faint signal come to mind,she hadn't recognized it for it was new and powerful thinking it was some beast who was ready to devour her soul she continued to lay there emotionless on the waves being casted out a drift floating further and further almost unseen she was barely reachable.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:19 am

Wolf picked up Daniela location and turns to a full wolf and runs to her ("don't give up on me Daniela") Wolf stated to run more faster to try and catch her
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:13 am

But it was to late and Daniela had sunken to the bottom slowly fading away seeing less and less light every second she went down further "...what...is this...?" she fell and fell till eventually she came to a half stepping on the ground of the water unsure how could she breath and then all of a sudden,a light began to shine threw the cracks of the water as doves began to take flight more and more appeared coming from the ground as the picture below her became more clearer now...it was....her?"....it's me...""yes....that is your light...it was fractured...but a near by friend cares to much and to near...to lose you...your friend is heart broken for the lose of you...if you wish strongly....you may return...'"....i....i want to return....but im to weak...""your not weak Daniela come on this isn't the type of talk i met you with...you were strong and willing and even when the odds were against you you still fought back come on Daniela....do it for me....do it for.... Daniela's eyes opened widely as her heart shown with a huge light bursting threw the water she floated up gasping for her looking around".....wolf....wolf...Wolf!?" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Wolf jumps up wagging his tail and runs to u and jumps on u licking ur face ("yes shes ok") wolf keeps waging tail and licks u on the face some more
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Daniela giggles some holding Wolf in her hands hugging him walking out of the water shaking her self dry placing Wolf on the ground rubbing his head "thanks Wolf...your a great friend and a good dog" Daniela giggled making a small joke cheerful again she finally regained her smile being her normal daniela self still with a grateful smile towards Wolf not knowing why she felt like this seeing a light appear pointing to it"...the light...?"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 am

Wolf turns back to his human form smiling then sees the light "light.... is this r way out of here?" Wolf looks over at Daniela
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"yes Wolf come on lets get out of here!" Daniela grabs wolf and runs towards the light and begins to see a sky "....sky...clouds....wait...were falling?!"
ooc:new topic ok..?
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 am

Wolf gets dragged by Daniela then looks down and holds her hand tight this time "whats going to happen?"

ooc:sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)   Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling into the dark(Daniela and Wolf)
Page 1 of 1