WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm

The time as always was midday,the hour was near Evening the breeze was wonderful and peaceful blowing out pass Uie's face as she calmly walked the threw the streets of this town as her usual walk,she liked to do this for the view and the daily commute of people she met on her way there since this town got many visitors her seeing new faces was not rare and she kind of liked to see new people "wonder who could possibly blow in today?" Uie wondered curiously with high hopes of someone.

As she arrived to the station sitting in wait for the train to see the new comers and to see if any of them needed help getting around or were lost,she was basically like a guide or something but she never minded it either she was somewhat kind and caring towards most people and was always happy and hyper to meet and make friends with them seeing the train draw near the sounds 'chu chu' echoed threw the station as the train pulled into the station Uie quickly grew hyper rising up ready to meet new faces and people as the doors rushed open people began to slowly and neatly come out in rows,lines and such never astonished on how many people came out but always wondered how that many people could fit in there.

Last edited by Uie on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky Destiny

Sky Destiny

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Neko Arriving at the station looking out her window with her casual bored look became bored and finally was relieved of her boredom when the train came to a halt preparing to bored off waiting for the people to get out of her way she steps off the train and looks around completely lost wondering if she missed her stop"i guess i am long away from home cause this place doesn't look right..."Neko slowly scans the entire area then recaps what she has acknowledged "seems like my home town...just a few renovations...wonder if there is a guide or something around here...?" and it was luck that Neko had caught site of the girl who seemed a bit to happy at the moment walking over to her with a normal but expressionless face"excuse me would you happen to know anything of what happened to this place by any chance...it seems to have..."changed"...and it doesn't seem to be for the better either"Neko plainly answered from her point of view.
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Uie smiles seeing a new person actually came to her this time instead of her foolishly walking around asking people who looked lost for help and being told wrong "yes i do,i know much of what has gone on here in The Town Of Star Light but would you believe it if i told you the story is the question?" Uie liked to seem dramatic and sarcastic at times with stuff like this"well anyway since you seem to be in a rush let me give you a brief summary" Uie took in a calm breath "it all started with the greed of a few people's hearts....then...the greed had spread and it became a wide spread,a decease more or less and the people decide to split and take there own greed and fortune with them which lead to many wars and astray's but in the end everything was settled as long as the towns kept separate everyone was responsible for themselves but everyone occasionally visits each town on there own risk and fortune but no one is rude towards one another unless you provoke it or ask for it" Uie yet again takes another breath finishing off her story "and that is what basically happened...but i have a question...did you say....home town?"Uie was curious on this occasion and statement of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sky Destiny

Sky Destiny

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 am

Neko gives a small notification of a nod "yes...this use to be my home but i left it i guess before the war for i was deported to another land with my parents but in the other land i lost it all and can't recall a thing so i decide to come back home....and what do i come back to....more fallen memories..."Neko sighed a low sigh but one thing stuck itself to her head and she decide to ask it then to have it bother her further "so...if this place is at war...why dose everything seem so...peaceful...why is the atmosphere still in tact...why are you still happy...?" there were many questions and many things surrounding the story the girl told about this place she just had to know.
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Uie could think of no other answers but "well everything is at ease because everyone has gone there separate ways and now everyone is with peace only and i can only see the good in everyone is why i am happy" Uie could think of no other explanation sadly but she hoped it was enough thought Neko seemed reasonable with that explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sky Destiny

Sky Destiny

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Neko nodded understanding "ok so give me the tour of this "new" town miss Uie i want to know what i have missed out on lately" Neko began to walk making her bags disappear and reappear as a book bag on her back"when ever you are ready guide lady"
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Uie giggled some delighted to see she was going to be able to show somebody around after all.
Uie quickly ran ahead to make the tour much more faster showing her everywhere from the main entrance to the grand central and so on coming back to the train station "any questions?"
ooc:sorry i had to make it short i was in a rush but if you need any info read over the description places they should have info whatever you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.   A Stroll In Hoshi Vile. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stroll In Hoshi Vile.
Page 1 of 1