WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

"where did 'crazy evil me' go?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

"where did 'crazy evil me' go?" Empty
PostSubject: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 am

Joke title aside i WAS going to make a little plotline out of X having similar powers to my own character and have the two as rivals, but he died

but from the sea of infinite cheesy plots within my mind i found one to go on!

you see Coty tokk a little "vacation" to A. not get chased after by god-like people who he couldn't possibly fight back against and B. work on becoming that godlike himself....till laziness caused him to go "eh close enough"

He returns to hunt X down and get payback for his previous defeat, only to find someone already took care of him

obviously the first thought is to figure out what person is responsible and see what they are like... not like he has anything better to do.

So obviously this is going to require said person (still looking around trying to figure out exactly who did it) and anyone they feel like inviting to get involved, i made a plot topic but it was mostly to get people to actually get involved when the time comes,in general it's kinda gonna be "join if you feel like it" with the obvious exception of people required

so guess i just wait to see if it's approved i guess, oh and yes the title is about the thought process behind the whole thing, i thought someone might get a small cheap laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am

i guess i could possibly approved it.
hope you get some hits this time lol
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

John wrote:
i guess i could possibly approved it.
hope you get some hits this time lol
yeah it'd be nice, it would also be nice not to spend the whole time running away from guys like you who want me as a trophy or whatever, and the sad part is i just know that little story ain't over yet but hopefully it'll wait till my character's had time to at least try and learn how to fight by himself properly
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am

wait so this plot is a plot to go and find x Coty's rival to eventually find out that the guy is dead right?
but then after he finds that out he is going to do a little exploration or something i don't completely follow but i think i get the drift.
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 am

Flame wrote:
wait so this plot is a plot to go and find x Coty's rival to eventually find out that the guy is dead right?
but then after he finds that out he is going to do a little exploration or something i don't completely follow but i think i get the drift.
Eh, your a little off
the plot is he already wentr and tried hunting him down but only found out X is already dead

the plot here is him looking for who killed X, mostly out of simple curiosity, in reality this was the only thing i could think of as something for my character to do besides going back to dropping into random RPs unannounced again
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 pm

funny thing thought Dark killed x now how will that end Razz
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 am

John wrote:
funny thing thought Dark killed x now how will that end Razz
now that's ironic

and thank you, i've been struggling to find the time to look for that

well dunno about dark but character-wise from my end we're already technically friends because of my first RP topic on here, so that alone doesn't get too much of anywhere

i guess this RP thing turns out to be a dud too, i guess i'll just have to come up with something else, nevermind, i guess this topic can be deleted

and on that note back to making a decision on a possible hidden superpower to be revealed later on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "where did 'crazy evil me' go?"   "where did 'crazy evil me' go?" Empty

Back to top Go down

"where did 'crazy evil me' go?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Activities Area :: Plot Board :: Finished Plots-
Jump to: