WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Sanada Yukimura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Name:Sanada Yukimura
Nobody: naxsada

Personality: has a laid back personality, but he will often get serious when the time calls for it quite obstinate and reckless when he was younger. Overtime, he has attained a more cautious attitude towards life and deals with problems carefully. He is really concerned about his comrades and is truly loyal towards the organization.

Appearance: Sanada Yukimura  The_fearless_Sanada_Yukimura_by_masamunerevolution

History :was a Japanese samurai, second son of the Sanada Masayuki. His proper name was Sanada Nobushige (真田 信繁), named after Takeda Shingen's younger brother Takeda Nobushige (武田 信繁). Unlike the Yukimura in this game the real Yukimura never fought at Shingen's side as he was only seven at the time of his masters death, but his father was a talented vassal and general to the Takeda clan.

After the destruction of the Takeda clan by Oda Nobunage the the Sanada clan including the young yukimura yielded to the Oda clan but they freed themselves after Oda's death. The Clan was surounded by hostile clans so in order to survive they changed loyalty to the one with the most power. Eventualy they became the vassels of Toyotomi Hideyoshi who is said to have shown extreme care and hospitality to the young Yukimura even giving him the right to use the name of the toyotomi clan.

After Hideyoshi's death Yukimura joined the western army while his older brother joined the eastern army. This proved to be a smart move because no matter who won the war the Sanada clan would survive.

Yukimura died at Osaka castle where his forces were greatly outnumbered by the invading Tokugawa forces. In the intense fighting Yukimura was badly wounded, leaving him exhausted. Soldiers from the opposing army quickly went to Sanada. Now too tired to fight back, Yukimura allowed the men to kill him, reportedly saying, "Go on, take my head as your trophy". When He died he was resurrected by ansum he was awaken where riku was sleeping when king micky and riku closed the gate to darkness Sanada met ansum first and achieved the same card as riku the castle oblivion card allowing him to go there as he maid to castle he went up against Axel at first he was losing and then something happened a flame was channeling around him and he suddenly had Tridents blaze tridents in order to fight back Axcl as he did Axel gaved up and ran as for Sanada he decided to leave the castle and start his own quest once he step out side he encounter Dovix and he was given a proposition to join the new organization Sanada at first did not wanted to but he maid a deal if Dovix could beat him then he will join as they both clashed sooner or later Sanada had lost and join the new organzation in hoping to fight Dovix and Axcl once again if can

Position: Head organization

Element: Fire

Realm:Light

Home world : Land of the dragons

weapon name:Poseidon Inferno

weapon looks:{six fire tridents} Sanada Yukimura  IMG_0028E

weapon info:Yuseke uses tridents he can summon as many as he won'ts but his main tridents are # Sunset - A normal pair of spears with weak attack power and defense.

# Bloodtooth - A better pair of spears than Sunset with poor attack power and defense.
# Phoenix - A fiery pair of spears with medium attack power and weak defense that cause extra fire damage to enemies.
# Salamander - A special pair of spears with low attack power and very high defense. Combos are easier to achieve since they add an extra hit to every "primed" enemy struck with them.
# Rebirth - These have the same properties as Phoenix, but with much higher attack power and medium defense.
# Sparda -Twin spear-like versions of the legendary sword that can engulf flames

Last edited by Blaze Earth Dragon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:07 pm

eh sorry im just not feeling this app here.
he died at 11 and now is 25?
he was killed by shang yu?
i mean its a short history and i don't get your character and how he came into the organization or how he is even a head so far?
i mean you have to give detail,better grammar,spelling and proper word use mister i mean your old enough to work on this right?
fix all of the things i stated and we see where you go with that mister Razz
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 pm

lol um wow she is kind of right man give more info dude your making a huge gapping hole in your story and in your position man we don't just give out that position cause you want it you gotta explain why you deserve that rank man at best we would make you a vice dude.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

there im done do i get the spot and if i dont tell me wat i have to do
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

much better mister blaze dragon Razz
looks about right and i approve your rank for Doxiv since he lets me Razz
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm

wait hold it.
he needs an x in his name plus it has to go with a letter that is not taken.
i suggest.
naxsada so i'll just fix the name and nobodies don't have last names but i'll let it slide so yeah ur approved but your nobody name is

Naxsada.
got it memorized? lol
also what squad are you head of?
check the squads here pick one that is open.
https://john.darkbb.com/t646-new-organization-info
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm

i like it the name and awesome quote give me any squad I am kool with it
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 pm

...Doxiv... wrote:
wait hold it.
he needs an x in his name plus it has to go with a letter that is not taken.
i suggest.
naxsada so i'll just fix the name and nobodies don't have last names but i'll let it slide so yeah ur approved but your nobody name is

Naxsada.
got it memorized? lol
also what squad are you head of?
check the squads here pick one that is open.
https://john.darkbb.com/t646-new-organization-info

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanada Yukimura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanada Yukimura    Sanada Yukimura  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanada Yukimura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: The Application Center :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: