WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) Empty
PostSubject: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 am

Akiza looked around at the sandy seas,the hot sun beaming down on them,the people suffering,the sandstorms and so much other stuff"it was a good idea for this suit...hope they have a watering hole somewhere this is way to much sand for no reason"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am

Takuya also fell deep into the sand he got out slowly "We need water and I don't make water...lets look for some"" he said as he try to make sure he didn't sink to deep into the sand
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Akiza smiled as she made a flower grow out of the ground,it was a cactus"this is filled with some good juice for our travels here you go Takuya" she kindly hands him it in a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yay juice" he sounded like a little kid Takuya smile he was as crazy as ever "So lets find a town so we can have fun"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"sure thing it should be...uh...."Akiza was a bit lost to this new world for she had never been here before"...do you know the way?" Akiza asked a bit clueless.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am

"Nope we follow the wind and we get a town" Takuya said as he walk ahead he was to things like this so it was normal
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 am

Akiza followed being new to this world holding on to Takuya's arm "wow you sure know your stuff handsome and smart"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Takuya smile a bit "I've been doing this for awhile but thanks but your beautiful and a great girlfriend along with vice" he was happy to be with her as the wind blew they came closer to the town
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm

seeing the town coming into view Akiza smiled relieved the they wouldn't have to walk anymore"finally i hope they have water,food,shops and a nice bath cause i so need one after all of that"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Takuya laugh a bit "I wouldn't mind some new clothes and good shower myself" he try his best to run into the town with her
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Akiza giggled seeing him as she walked past the gates seeing the town"wow this places is much better then out there huh so where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Takuya walk over to a shop and brought a giant box of water "Well first we drink this then go shopping" he started to drink it leaving his shirt wet
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Akiza took some water in hand drank a few bottles and was ready"sure we should find some interesting stuff in this world"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 am

"They have a lot of jewels in this world from what I heard" Takuya took his shirt off since it was now wet and put it over his shoulder while he fix his hat
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 am

Akiza blushed a bit at his body seeing how cute he looked without a shirt on was just to much for her"aren't you a master piece yourself i think i may steal myself this gem right here" Akzia chuckled rubbing upon his body smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

"You don't have to steal im already yours" Takuya put his arm around her waist and held her close as she rubbed his body
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Akiza giggles "i know i may just steal you from the organization is all" Akiza walked around seeing most of the shops having her eye on a jewel starring at it"hello"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Takuya walk over to see what she was looking at "You like that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Akiza had set her eyes on a diamond necklace the necklace itself made in pure silver,mythril ore and many more elements,while the diamond gave it glare and beauty "i would kill for it...wonder how much it..." Akiza seeing the price knew what to do"so...this is a date right,and we are here to create trouble...right?"Akiza winked hoping Takuya got the message.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 am

Takuya knew what she was thinking he gave her a nod "Yup...so its all good with me"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Akiza smiled as she opened her palms as vines grow out breaking the glass taking all the jewelery in the window placing it in some kind of grass vase she just happen to summon "this is so much-" as soon as she almost finished that sentence Lunar bandits appeared "crap what are these heartless doing here...rrr...Takuya take'um i have my hands full"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 pm

"More hearts for us" Takuya had oathkeeper appear in his hand he through the bandits slashing them it was easy for Takuya he dealt with them in seconds and they were gone
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Akiza smiled "well they sure were easy now lets get home and get this stuff away and maybe we can relax a bit once we are home"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Takuya put away his keyblade he was about to open a portal then he remember something "There's a cave or something call the cave of wonders its suppose to have jewels and gold you wanna check it out or head back home?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Akiza quickly turned hearing what he said "it's never enough when it comes to stealing sweetie lets go lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Takuya was kinda of shock but at the same time he liked it he put his arm around her waist and kiss her "This way baby" he grab a magic carpet putting her on it as it flew them out into the desert
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 am

Akiza giggled a bit shaken by the carpet "you sure this thing is steady?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 am

"I have no idea" he laugh he hoped it was good
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 am

Akiza watched the ground as the desert air was a bit colder,it seemed as if night fall had taken quickly"wow it got colder...how much further?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am

Takuya still had his shirt in his hand maybe she wanted it so he held it out to her "If you cold you should wear it" the carpet stop in front of a giant tiger head "Thats the cave"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 pm

"what about you honey you'll be cold..."Akiza wondered if Takuya was over his head or just going crazy but if anything she would keep him warm also giving him a robe made from fine plants and leaves "no worries it won't kill i made it personally for you if i wanted to i would make a poison one thought"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 am

"I look like a king now" he stood up spinning around before getting off of the carpet once he was on the ground he held out his arms "You gonna jump?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Akiza swiftly jumps over Takuya landing perfectly giving a pose with an elegant smile "so how'd i do?" three nobodies appear out of no where with three cards the first gives a 10,the second a 10 and the last...a 9?! akiza ticked off by it whips all three making them disappear into oblivion "don't ever judge me wrong...anyway Takuya baby lets go we gotta get that treasure and-" as she stepped softly on the path the tile sank as poison knifes went quickly striking towards her but her vines were faster grabbing them all in time dropping them"what the...boobie traps?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 am

"That means there's treasure inside and lots of it lets go babe gonna buy you something nice after this" Takuya started to run then when he step the whole ground disappeared and spikes shot up out of nowhere Takuya jump back he was bleeding from his face one of them had cut him "Well that sucks wanna fly?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Akiza ran quickly to his side rubbing his face with a remedy "your lucky i'm here with you" Akiza giggled as she looked into the cave"doesn't look like we can fly are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 am

Takuya put his arm around her and held he use the wind to fly with her "Maybe we won't get hit by this many traps and i can do almost anything" Takuya smile he knew he was going to hit one big trap soon
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

"no worries baby what ever comes out way we will be ready for it..." Akiza prepared a few seeds letting them fall to the ground secretly growing vines and such behind them just in case anything did possibly happen,she worked better when the surroundings were to her liking.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 am

"True that" as soon as he said that the ceiling started to fall down on them and with it they seem to blow up on them Takuya move left and right with her he was having a hard time because spars were shooting at them as well "See this is my life all day" he said in a joking tone
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

'aww seems harsh" the plants she left behind began to grow holding up the rocks and everything else protecting them from any harm blocking the spears also"no worries babe you got the best defense there is in the organization my Flowers are bad ass baby"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 pm

"Yea im seeing that never knew flowers could be so badass makes mad i use other things" Takuya could fly easy now he saw a door that would probably lead to the place once he open it they came to a room with nothing but gold and jewels
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 am

Akiza just there for a moment in pause watching everything before her,everything they have ventured for and almost died threw had been worth it (even thought personally she had been threw worse) this was just exciting and brought back memories of good times leaning on Takuya kissing him grabbing on to him"remind me when we get back to give you something special for this kay cutey?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Takuya didn't need to hear that more then once he was like yes just as he was happy to get something he was happy to see this place he had never seen anything like this there was a necklace made out of pure diamonds he put it around her neck "A memory of our first date together"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 pm

"aww how romantic just one thing tell anyone i was nice for a change i will personally kill you ok baby i gotta keep that bad girl look around the others or the others will think im soft...anyway lets get out of here which way was out again?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Takuya nodded a bit but very slowly he snap out of it and look up "Just make a hole and fly up" thats just what he did Takuya shot a hole up took as much as he could and grab Akiza taking her up
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Akiza's vines and tree's and flowers almost took the entire room setting off a trap which exploded the whole place but they were out by the time it all went down"whoops"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Takuya look down at it and was thinking about something "Lets go home before somebody ask questions"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:13 am

"lets" Akiza giggles as they leave waving to the mess.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:22 am

Takuya flew them home through a portal holding the stuff they took with them "Had fun?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:47 am

Akiza giggled kissing Takuya passionately "you know when im with you there is never a boring moment baby"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:32 am

Takuya kissed her like crazy it was full of love but at the same time it was wild "Well i try to make everything crazy as can be babe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)   A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date In Agrabah(Akiza and Takuya)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next