WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

chapter 1: clouds Journey starts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   Empty
PostSubject: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Cloud finally escape from hades he was running out of the underworld and back to the Olympus Coliseum '' i ditch ugly hades now how do i get out of here '' cloud was wondering
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 am

Cecil happened to be in the arena as the person caught his eye,Cecil over heared him and deside to walk over in question "welcome back to the world of the living i see you want a way out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 am

Cloud turned around and looked at him he did not say not one word of any comment or so cloud just looked at him Cecil caught clouds attention
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

"the silent,quite type i see i understand i would be scared to after coming from the underworld...i bet your looking for away out or around here am i correct...?"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 am

he balded a fist and spoke with anger '' Im not afraid i never was '' then he spoke comely '' i just lost sight on my path i don't know where i started to me this is new beginning its hard '' he closed his eyes and walked passed him '' if you know a way ....................then show me ''he turned his head around
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 am

"of course...allow me to introduce myself,the name;Cecil" Cecil spoke calmly walking near the exit thinking for a moment "so a new beginning for a young hero i see,where will you start your journey then with this newly acquired life?"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am

cloud was walking with him he then opened his eye's ''Who knows i will let faith its self surprise me to where ever go '' he said walking next to him
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 pm

"i see your one who believes in faith" Cecil lead him to a exit where only a door could be seen "well here is your way out of here good luck in finding what your looking for"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

'' thank you '' he gave him a bag of coins '' just take as a token of my graduated '' he walked out side '' if faith gives me a bad path then i will edit my own faith '' He said then he turned around leaving
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 pm

"just be careful the world is new and dangerous these days and kid" Cecil return the bag of coins to him "take it,your going to need it more then me i'm just an adventurer looking for something good luck in your adventure" Cecil gives him a slight nod and turns the other way vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 pm

cloud walks the skys where getting dark he had to camp out he put his sword in the ground and laid on it and closed his eyes trying to sleep ''ZZZZZZ'' he was talking in his head '' where do i go know ''
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Shadoh was near by watching wondering why would someone settle in such a place walking near with a smile staring into the sky"why settle in such a unsettled area kid...?"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

''zzzzzzzzz''
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"i see he must be tired wonder how did he even survive the underworld...and who was that other guy that so happen to be there...that was no consequence"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 pm

''zzzzzzzzz'' the night was passing by as the sun was about to rise cloud woke up and saw shadoh '' hmm who are you '' he said as he saw shadoh cloud yawned and stretched
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

Shadoh turned to Cloud "i see you have awoken,i'm just here to make sure there are no heartless or threats to this world then i happen to see you take a rest here,not a very wise choice considering the heartless would take any opportunity to take your heart..."
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 am

'' Heartless ? '' Cloud does not know what he is talking about he know 's how heartless look like but does not know there name
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 am

"you know those little black creatures that come from the darkness of people's hearts-" as he almost finished his sentence a group of shadows appeared as Shadoh smiled "good timing allow me to introduce everyone,Heartless,Stranger,stranger which i know your name is cloud,Heartless now if you would show these heartless a thing or two...unless of course you want me to just snap my fingers and it's done"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

cloud raised an eye brow '' ok and why where you here this whole time while i was sleeping '' cloud thought he was an assassin from hades
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

"i'm just a guardian of the worlds making sure order is kept" Shadoh snapped his finger and the shadow was gone like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 pm

'' order '' cloud said observing him '' listen i just got out of a jam i ran away from hades and went through hell yet idk where to start ''
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 pm

"i see so your lost huh?" Shadoh smiled thinking "do you have anywhere you think you should go to see anyone you miss any friends?"
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

'' I dont know I ve been in the underworld for so long hard to remember ''
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 pm

"well then i can help you remember come with me" Shadoh summoned a portal opening it "after you Cloud"
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

cloud was unshore he just met the guy but still he was curious he walked in with his eye's closed ''where are we going ''
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"radiant Garden let us leave" the vortex closed leading off to Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Cloud walks with him to radiant garden '' this place.........looks....familiar .......'' cloud looks around and turns every where
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 am

ooc:join this topic Radiant Garden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: clouds Journey starts    chapter 1: clouds Journey starts   Empty

Back to top Go down

chapter 1: clouds Journey starts
Page 1 of 1