WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Amy appeared out of the dark void with Break smiling pointing to the stars as they appeared on the beach "...here we are..."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Break smiled seeing all the stars and the sky amazed by the site "wow this is awesome so wonderful you were so right this place looks way better then the city.."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"knew you would like it buddy"Amy chuckled watching the sky also pointing at some stars.
"sure is better then being cluttered by all those city lights huh?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 pm

"yep so true" Break laughs for a moment watching the stars seeing there alinement's and shapes a few falling pointing to one "hey a falling star make a wish"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 pm

"i havn't got a thing to wish for...sorry you try" Amy insisted with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"sure" Break closed his eyes then began to wish looking at Amy after he made the wish "bet you can't guess what i wished for...go ahead i think you might get it" Break laid down in the sand to relax hearing out for Amy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Amy thought about it since she didn't really know Break much"um....friends...?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Break chuckled a bit "nah i didn't wish for a thing...i feel my life is just right so far..."
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

"and now...it's gotten worse king of Arsnal's...hmm i almost feel bad doing this...not!" Dan gets in position near a tree aiming for Break "alright kid your done this is your final stance" Dan pulls the trigger realeasing a huge beam directly for Break.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am

Amy pulled Break into darkness quickly disapeparing then reappearing somewhere safe for now "...i don't think your wish was to die was it"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 pm

"heck no nice one who or whatever that was almost had me...but i think i know who it is sensing that power...they are here for me....Amy...run go somewhere safe leave this to me"
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"he has got that right oh so lucky let me see what's next in my case" Dan looks for a bigger blast shell taking out a bigger shell aiming yet another blast at Break.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Am rejects Break's turn away "i am fighting with you Break you are my new friend and i shall not let you fall!" Amy warps Break out of the way yet again somewhere safe"i will not obey if you tell me to leave Break i am staying"
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm

'what the hell that is annoying stop that you hey stop letting you girl friend fight for you and fight me king of weapons or should i same queen of weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

"amy no ok i need to do this alone i can't lose another friend not like this ok please just let me handle this Amy come on i can do this please!"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Amy looks toward Break and nods understanding his plead and smiles "don't die on me please...?....your like the first friend i ever had that understands me..." Amy kisses Break and warps off into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Dan smirks getting another shot ready this time it would be a missile and there was no escaping this time"oh baby your done whoo!" *fires the missile*
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Break was shocked seeing the attack running towards Dan and awwy from the missile seeing it explode behind him making a huge explosion throwing break off his feet but catching back his balance making his arms machine guns "your time ends here and now kid!" Break fires off multiple rounds at dan.
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 pm

"now he wants to play ball alright lets go!" *pulls out to AK47 matching off every bullet smiling laughing at Break "ha for a king of weapons you sure make your self seem like a prince"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

"let us see you say that with this!" Break lashes out a huge pack throwing it in the air all that could be seen was a huge arsinal of weapons attacthed to Break all kinds of weapons like pistols,shot guns,sub machine guns,Mp launchers and so much more was attached to him smiling off "now who is the Prince chump!"
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 pm

"oh shit-" Dan gets out of the way quickly firing off some shots of his sniper towards Break "die bastard die!"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm

'you wanted break you got break!" Break took the bullets using his weapons to shield himself aimming a whole bunch of missiles and rockets at Dan throwing grenades and mines all around him "here comes the arsinal kid!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm

"FU!-" Dan gets exploded falling off into the ocean getting up floating "what the....how could a knight have more power then me...this guy is the real deal damn i am out!" Dan opens a portal but leaves sending a Nuke in the sky to finish this world off"laters sucker!"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:32 pm

'coward....wait....what the..." Break watches the Nuke in the air going higher and higher growing really scared "oh no...what am i going to do about that...damn....this world is over...i can't save it..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Sora appears behind Break running in front of him pointing his keyblade to the Nuke exploding it in space before it could land "leave this worlds to me i got this place you and thanks for handling that guy i thought he was gonna be trouble anyway this place is safe so i guess i can go and loathed off and wait for more duty to call" Sora chuckles as he runs off waving towards Break.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org/
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Break smiled in relief to see the world was alright 'awesome um thanks...who ever that was" Break makes a dark portal hoping he can find Amy an appolgize for his out burst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)   A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Date Gazing at the Stars(Amy&Break)
Page 1 of 1