WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Flanix's Room :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

Flanix's Room :) Empty
PostSubject: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 am

Flani was in her room one day bored since there hadn't been much to do lately she laid in her bed with her bored expression sighing breathing fire at the ceilling chuckling out of boredom"oh when will anything exciting happen around here..." till then she would just wait in her room till further orders.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am

Kirex just happen to be near by wanting to check up on Flanix since she had been stuck in her room for a while he knew she must have been bored to death or something and decide to pay her a visit knocking on her door"knock knock" he playfully stated since he was alway's the joker.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 am

Flanix heard the door and ran to open it and smiled seeing it was Kirex"hiya boss what's the mission for today oh please tell me it is something good i am sooo bored here..."she sighed hopping for good news.

Last edited by Shinix on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:17 am

Kirex smiled as always giving her a nod "yes it is always a pleasure seeing you also and sadly no not today but the others have been busy doing their own things lately so i wouldn't know if anything big is going down sooner or later" Kirex hated having nothing to do especially telling Flanix there was nothing they could do but an idea came to mind but he would rather listen to Flanix first.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

Flanix frowned but then soon cheered up with a smile "aww it's alright i mean we could go on a mission anyway right?" Flanix wondered since Kirex was a head he could issue a mission for them to go on.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 am

Kirex smiled for she had guessed his plan all along "yes that was what i was planning...there have been some world's that needed tending...and where the right duo to do it since everyone else seems busy lately" Kirex seemed more up spirited knowing he lifted Flanix's spirits with this mission."alright get ready we will leave in a bit i have to get ready also i'll be right back" and he quickly vanished in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Flani chuckled in wonder at Kirex since he was most of the time very weird like Doxiv but she never minded really waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Kirex appeared again with his regular smile "ok ready are you ready Flanix today's mission was posted by Doxiv we gotta go handle some type of heartless that is creating big problems" Kirex opened a portal for them.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Flanix smiled jumping in waving bye to Kirex "seeya there"
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Kirex was there already standing on his keyblade waiting for her with his smile "then she calls me slow" he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Flanix appeared seeing Kirex there before her "aww you cheated again Kai no fair" Flanix giggled as she looked around "so where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"we are in a local town there was word of heartless being around so we should just get to it and we can RTC seems simple enough shouldn't be to bad"
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 am

"you make everything sound easy" Flanix added chuckling "so lead the way then you should know the way around i mean unless of course you forgot it?"
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 pm

"you sure do mock me anyway yeah i know my way around lets move" Kierx walks slowly into the area looking out for there mission.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 pm

'cause your fun to taunt" Flanix teased following.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

"i thought i was daul and boring"
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 pm

"you are when you want to" Flanix teased some more she liked taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Kirex smiled "you know me so well...now then do you see the heartless anywhere...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"nope none yes Mister Kirex,Master,Sir' Flanix giggled playfully answering.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Kirex enjoyed a joke more then the next guy but when it came to work he was more of the get the job done then we can play type of guy humoring Flanix "i see so you must be blinded by there darkness for they are behind you?"Kirex quickly slashing the group of heartless behind her with a swift dash "come no what if i were not here" he stated trying to make a joke of his own.
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 am

Flanix kinda feeling silly now rubbing her head "i would be toast thanks Kire"
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Kirex never really minded anything for him others fooling around made the job much more easier "so will you become more responsible now or will i have to defend you the whole way,i entirely agree on defending you like the princess you are Flanix"
Back to top Go down
Shinix
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Shinix

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 am

"i'll do as ordered sir sorry lets get the job done!" Flanix spoke with cheer ready to do her job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flanix's Room :)   Flanix's Room :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flanix's Room :)
Page 1 of 1