WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

A Date In The Woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hakumei awaited tyflow in the Salika Woods with a small smile sitting on a tree with a basket"lalalala...wonder when is he gonna get here...?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Raven went flying from the blow 'rahhh!!....." Landing on the ground passed out breathing heavy"....damn.....tie...huh Ty....?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Tyflow couldn't believe Raven's tone now but laughed it off in pain "...yep....should have known it from the start....right Rey...?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:24 pm

"i guess........hey Tyflow....do you....think Namine is still alive somewhere...cause if she is....i totally remember her man...i take back everything i told her....i should have never broke things off with her....I'm an idiot...breaking up with such a sweet girl....i bet she hates me....."
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Tyflow noticed Raven was backed and smiled relieved to know he had done it"...no...your wrong...i bet she is waiting for you somewhere....waiting for you to rescue her....she might hate you a little...but once your in love...nothing can break that bond you two shared once you shared that first kiss man...."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 pm

"then....i still have a shot to get her back then...are you saying that Tyflow....?" Raven's hopes got up a little hearing that made him smile getting up a bit still in real pain.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm

"yea man....she is totally waiting for you....now i am gonna summon up Hakumei so she could help us here...cause we are wasted dude...then....we can help you find Namine man...i swear on my life we will get her dude"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

"....thanks bro....always knew you were there for me man....sounds like a plan...would she be able to come in time...?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

"yeah pro...no worries...she'll be here in no time flat...and we'll get your girl back..watch" Tyflow smiled super happy even thought he felt like if he was dying.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 pm

"awesome...." Raven lays there with a smile also in pain as well holding on really glad he had someone watching his back.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 am

Hakumei warps in with her hands at her shoulders pouting at the two"you know i shouldn't do a thing for you warping me out i could so hold my own if i could kick your but Tyfy" Hakumei teased hitting the two lightly playfully watching them in pain"so how was it being an idiot for a while you two?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

"yea we are done being idiots..." Raven chuckles a bit still holding in the pain.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

"yea we get the message Hakumei we won't do it again and sure i'll let you take on the big bad wolf next time" Tyflow also chuckles fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

"silly boys" Hakumei makes a dark ball of energy healing the two astonished that they were matched to each other.
"wow so you two can match each other but Tyflow can't beat little oh me that proves i'm better" Hakumei stated teasing the two.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 pm

"thanks Hakumei...but what are we going to do about my problem...?"Raven questioned looking down still a bit sad about his position.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:08 pm

"no worries bro we just have to return to town and get her scent once we have that we can track her down easy so lets get going!"Tyflow warps out grabbing Hakumei and Raven quickly.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

"alright" *goes with*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date In The Woods    A Date In The Woods  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date In The Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2