WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Nicole's little Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

Nicole's little Story  Empty
PostSubject: Nicole's little Story    Nicole's little Story  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 am

*opens*
Hello Journal. Smile
first page.
beginning in this journal,should be fun writing about all the adventures and things i encounter?
anyway the past few mouths have been great i made great friends.
Dark,Ashley and Riku.
we all three went out on a little play date,the date was going fine with the food till eventually we came to the movies.
it was scary there being away from one of my first ever friends,Dark but at least i had my heroine,the girl i look up to and hope to be one day,the spunky,the brave Ashley,she showed no fear going alone with out Riku,i guess she is use to going off alone places...
anyway as that was happening a few weeks after that we all went to this awesome party i came in something decent and cute,we all ate,argued a bit,had fun,then decide to take a dip in the water.
but before i could go i had to get ready so i decide to be a little "wild" and get undressed being in my bra and swim wear feeling extremely shy and embarrassed but had to be brave since Ashley was around calling her over to relax with me which was much fun besides the fact that we were both almost naked but we didn't really care we were in it for the sexy tans and the fun...and maybe a little tease for the boys Razz Wink

well till next time Journal Smile
*closes*
Back to top Go down

Nicole's little Story
Page 1 of 1