WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D

Go down 
+8
Death The Kid
shadoh
Coty
Sun Mistress
dark warrior
Kairi
Lonely Girl
darkshot2
12 posters
AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D Empty
PostSubject: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am

hello everyone Darkshot2 here ur friendly support co-admin well in case anyone was wondering y i have been inactive lately its because i been getting things thrown at me like crazy and this is normal because i would have the night to hang here but i have not come because i have use that time to set up this nice award show to hand out awards to r members and they can put in there sigs to show off if they like so with all that said lets start this baby up

FIRST AWARD MOST POSTER (note: some staff like my self will not be given awards to make this fair sorry annoy me later about it Razz)
ok and this award goes to................Dark WarriorTHE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121010

ok next we have

Best Mod Award
this award goes to..........................Lunar
THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121011

alright next we have

Best Dark Queen Award
and the winner is...............................Psycho chickTHE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121012

ok next we have

Best Fighter Award
and the winner is.........................Sky SoulTHE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121013

ok next we have

From Inactive To Active Award
and the winner is................................Nicole(a very good best friend)THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121014

ok next we have

Best Two lovers Award
and r winner is......................................Kura and Kari hope they stay happy togetherTHE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121015

ok next we have

Best Angel Award
and the winner is...................................Kari THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121016

alright this is r 2nd to last award

Best Upcoming Member Award
and the winner is..................................KairiTHE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121017

OK OK OK the time is now to give out the Award for

BEST MEMBER (or should i say members) OF THE SITE AWARD
AND THE WINNER'S ARE....................................ZORA,NICOLE,HEAVEN DARGON,LOST SOUL,ROYZELLE14,SNOW DREAM,RAVEN,LIGHT SUN, and r last winner is KAIRI
THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D 11121018

Last edited by darkshot2 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am

well thats that TILL NEXT TIME MEMBERS AND KEEP UP THE ACTIVE AND GOOD WORK ALSO IF U DIDNT SEE UR NAME UP HERE IM SORRY BUT TRY HARDER NEXT TIME AND U MAY GET SOMETHING OR IN A NEW AWARD U NEVER KNOW C U IN A FEW MOUTHS

-YOUR FRIENDLY CO-ADMIN DARKSHOT2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am

lmao i got like 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Omg!! I feel loved Sad Thank you guys!!! and thank you Darkshot2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 pm

awesome i got 1
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

aww i didn't get one Sad
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm

u did i just forgot to add ur name u got best member i been busy laying in bed sick so i have not added u sorry
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm

*sics a rabid Tasmanian Devil on Dark*
i'm not mad i didn't get an award... i'm mad because i KNOW you didn't even nominate me for one

but on a somewhat closer to being serious note, you would give the best lovers award to a Yuri couple. content removed by shadoh for it contained vulgar and sexist/sexual content/text

i wonder how long before someone hits me for that comment.....
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:46 pm

lol nice work with this Dark Shadow gives his regards and yeah what "guy" doesn't love that glad i am not some sad, horny, pathetic guy and sadly yeah Coty i am gonna have to remove that man it is very vulgar according to certain rules.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

oh boy another edit lol anyway awesome award show and yeah only the mods and below should get admins and or staff shadow says he has his idea of a award show for us so look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 pm

thanks for nominating me for best mod i truly do try to work hard.
also Coty could fall in line for most random Role player or most annoying since he seems to get into a fight every where he pops up which is funny why when your character pops up someone feels the need to attack him?
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm

well guys no one got nominate ppl were picked not just by me not saying no names but a few people not only me pick them i just got lazy at one point and forgot to add ppl because dumb me didn't write all the info down and did it all out the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm

well all i know is me and namine will be the next best couple Razz
count on it we are like one of the up coming ones so get ready cheers
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm

shadoh wrote:
lol nice work with this Dark Shadow gives his regards and yeah what "guy" doesn't love that glad i am not some sad, horny, pathetic guy and sadly yeah Coty i am gonna have to remove that man it is very vulgar according to certain rules.
ah really? dang... i can't think of a more "family friendly" way of putting that too....
curse you for ruining my fun, but seriously i thought that was ok... whatever
i'm not the pervert who handed the award out for that, just the guy that pointed it out
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:40 pm

lunar wrote:
thanks for nominating me for best mod i truly do try to work hard.
also Coty could fall in line for most random Role player or most annoying since he seems to get into a fight every where he pops up which is funny why when your character pops up someone feels the need to attack him?
i don't know.... but yeah i seem to make people angry
i think i've only been in ONE topic where i haven't been attacked on sight
i think i'm cursed x.x
also sorry to all for the double post but i'm kinda busy and didn't have tme to learn how to multi-quote
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm

yeah the multi quote button makes it more easy for that but it is understandable.
i will allow it this time cause i am feeling generous tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 am

thank you for the award Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D   THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D Empty

Back to top Go down

THE FIRST AWARDS SHOW :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1