WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Ritz Malheur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

Ritz Malheur  Empty
PostSubject: Ritz Malheur    Ritz Malheur  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 pm

name:Ritz Malheur
nickname:snow rose,pink rose.the wild but honorable spirit
personality:friendly,happy,out going,brave,adventures,type shy,a little mean she tends to be very cocky proving her self to other guys showing she is more then just another petty face.
looks:Ritz Malheur  Ritz
Ritz Malheur  1236066914631
Ritz Malheur  Marche-and-ritz
history:Ritz as a baby was born with white hair it was some sort of thing with her but she ignored it every day dying her hair pink and for this she kept all boys on check she turned to the girl who would kick any boys but till one day a new kid came his name was marche he was a kind little boy who cared for the other quite boy who was always picked on Mewt but after that dispute things went from one thing to anothre leading to the three becoming friends to later discover a new world inside a book Mewt discovered to where that same night things went crazy...
Ritz found herself in the world of final fantasy she loved it and met her now clanner Sahar they became best friends like Marche and Montblance doing all sorts of things meeting new clans and becoming one of the best known clanns around meet marche very step of the way till eventually she fought him one day and he proved he was worthy of taking on Mewt the prince after that she came to the a point where she had to realize...this was not her world...she cried but Sahar told her that she should not cry and Ritz told her the tail and Sahar asked why is she ashamed of having white hair that Sahar had white hair was that a problem to that day Sahar helped Ritz see everything clearly and she excepted going back home after.
clan:Malheur
Clan History:um..idk sorry lol but i can say they were a wealthy lot
elements:Fire,Earth,Water and Thunder

weapon name:Mage Masher
weapon looks:in appearance
about your weapon:she likes to change up her weapons but this is on of the many.

about your self:im funny,smart,silly,kind of shy around new people and um...yea love to rp and stuff hope to fit in here Smile
also love to be with friends Smile
Likes:candy,sweets,funny stuff,cartoons,elmo,fighting,proving people wrong Razz
Dislikes:mean people,weird people,nuts eww they creep me out and um being left out like um if i am with friends and they leave me i will get mad then sad and walk away i will forgive but wont forget Smile

Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

Ritz Malheur  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritz Malheur    Ritz Malheur  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 pm

looks awesome and lol no worries about the clan history if u don't know it its cool
approved
welcome
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

Ritz Malheur  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritz Malheur    Ritz Malheur  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ritz Malheur  Empty