WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)

Go down 
+8
Lokita Karin
Heaven Dragon
Sun Mistress
Tsuin Hāto
Lonely Girl
Sora
Hearty xD
darkshot2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

ooc:hey members its almost time for Thanksgiving well it is the week of Thanksgiving (WOOOO) so to show that we all care on the site me and the staff have made a dinner/party for everyone so come one come all we will dance eat drink talk hang out play in the sand and in the water just one thing NO FIGHTING this is a time for all members to come and enjoy and give thanks so no one fights

also u guys can leave ur main rp to join this one so don't worry about getting warned about spam because ur not if u do let me riku kari kura or shadow know with that all said lets have some fun

*Dark was setting the table before everyone got here* "this is the best place for this event at the beach were everyone can have fun"

Last edited by darkshot2 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Bridget giggles at waves to Kura "oh oh then rate my shadow how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 am

"well i have known him for a while now he seems sweet" Ashley didn't quite hear the part to that he had a girl in mind.

Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm

"Why you guys talking about me like that" Takuya started to pout and cross his arms but smile a bit at Ashley "Well whatever the reason its cool"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Kairi gave Sora a reasurring smile and laughed softly at the others conversations
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 am

Kari grew a bit upset seeing the arguing,the bickering,the insults and the put downs and stood up for a moment "hey hey this is a time for peace,loving and care...not put downs and let ups and confessions....lets all have fun...please...now lets finish eating so we can have some fun down at the beach....ok?" Kari questioned giving everyone a calm gentle smile then walking over sitting next to Kairi"so has Sora been treating you ok or do i have to kick his but" Kari teased giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:00 am

Nicole giggled and nodded "i agree with Kari we should just drop it all and have some fun i am done...but i need to relax first" *giggles and looks over to dark* "hey buddy seeya on the beach i am gonna go relax under the sun for a little kay?" *hugs dark and walks over to the beach setting her towel down nicely*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Ashley pouted placing her hands on her hips "whatever i don't care i know he is a great friend" Ashley hugs Takuya then waves to Nicole "hey girl friend meet you there wait up!" Ashley cheerfully forgetting about everything giggling running towards Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Sora nodded with a smile and walked over to Kairi"sorry for interrupting just wanted to know if you two need me to get your towels ready on the beach?" Sora questioned kindly.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org/
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am

Nicole began to take her shirt off exposing nothing but her top,then removing her skirt wearing pink swim wear laying on the beach waving to Ashley giggling "lets bathe in the sun together and then cool off in the water Ash!?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm

"sure thing coming!" Ashley took off her stuff also laying down with Nicole giggling in her blue and red two piece.
"yep we are going to be the hottest stuff on the beach" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Kairi chuckled and patted her sisters hand "No need to worry here Kari" she said smiling "Sora has been nothing but wonderful to me" she said then looked up at Sora with a light pink blush "Oh..okay..umm sure" she said happily looking up at him then smiled at her sis
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:50 am

Riku smiled nodding then getting up "hey i am gonna go change and get ready to have some fun on the beach also meet you guys there" Riku waves walking off to a changing place.
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:01 am

"same here" *Gets up and goes change also*
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Bridget smiles feeling really odd looking down then going to the changing area.
"sigh...i guess i could have fun here with some friends..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

Kari smiles nodding leaving Kairi and Sora "let me go check on a friend" Kari walks in on Bridget and calls to her "hey are you ok you seem a bit down"
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 pm

"alright meet you two there on the beach" Sora cheerfully runs off to change walking in waving towards Riku and Dark "so dudes what do you think i should fit in to,my trunks or some shorts and a T-shirt?" Sora asked a bit pensive.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

"what ever u want man" *steps out in my trunks* "well i see u guys out in the beach" *walks out*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 am

"um yeah the trunks if you think they are cool" *watches dark walk out* "lets go Sora i am ready...so are you gonna make your moves finally...?" Riku asked pushing Sora.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

Nicole giggles looking at how hot Ashley looked blushing a bit "aren't you scared all the boys may stare?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 am

Ashley shrugged "if there gonna be perverts the girls will tell me cause there are more girls in this party then boys"
Back to top Go down
Zora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Zora

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Zora turns to face Marylin hugging her "hey glad you could make it"
Back to top Go down
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Marylin smiled a little looking down "so...these are all your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

"hey what do you mean Ri...Riku!..what are you trying to say!?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 am

Kura laughs joining Nicole and Ashley "hey girls mind if i join?" Kura began taking her dress off being in her little two piece laying on her towel "ahhh the air feels so good on my body...yep"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 pm

"hey hey if i wanted to steal Kairi i would have done it by now don't you think...i mean i did get her sister...and damn was her sister fun i tell you Zora missed out" Riku laughs palling around with Sora.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 am

Kairi got up to go change into her cute bathing suit but still blushing
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Ashley waved to Kura and seen Kairi "hey why not join us on the beach you look like some hot stuff no worries the boys know better then to stare" :p
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 am

Nicole waved also seeing how all the girls felt free at the moment "yeah come and join!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 am

Twin Heart wrote:
Kari smiles nodding leaving Kairi and Sora "let me go check on a friend" Kari walks in on Bridget and calls to her "hey are you ok you seem a bit down"
"just a bit lonely with out my shadow him off on his own little adventures...but i am fine really hey um Kari if you don't mind i have to go sorry to leave the party so soon and happy thanks giving" Bridget smiled and hugged Kari walking out and leaving the party seeming really down over something she did not want to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Zora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Zora

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm

"some of them are i think are you ok here?" Zora hugs Marylin again trying to make her feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am

Kairi smiled and walked over to Ashley "Umm..thank you" she said blushing and sat next to her "The breeze feels great" she said closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 am

Kari frowned seeing her friend leave but got dressed up in her swimsuit walking out to see everyone having fun.
"well i guess it can't be helped..." Kari sighed and walked over to the others seeming a bit down but smiled to hide her true feelings.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Kura giggled as they all were laying down on the beach in a row "well are we not a sexy line of girls?"Kura giggles.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 pm

*runs off the hill and dives in to the water*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 am

"i know you look great in that suit tehe" Ashley giggled at Kura's comment seeing as they all were laying down together in somewhat of a line.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 am

Nicole chuckles also smiling then lazing off a bit taking a nap on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Sora chuckled walking to Riku "hey pal looks like everyone is enjoying them selves"
Back to top Go down
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:02 am

"...yea Zora i'm fine just..a little out of it is all" Marylin nodded with a generous smile.
Back to top Go down
Zora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Zora

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Zora chuckled a bit "wanna chill next to the beach a bit get some fresh air in?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 am

Kari chuckled seeing everyone having a great time and sat with the rest of the girls"...so who wants to get in the water..?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 am

"hey Sora be right back i have to go...do something..." Riku smiles evilly running into the water diving into the water sneaking up behind Dark acting like a shark "rah!" Riku chuckled pushing dark "hey bro i got a plan...the girls are about to get into the water...sooo...i was thinking..we could play shark?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Sora was lost by Riku but smiled walking over to the girls "hey everyone"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm

"hey Sora feeling lonely over there cause your friend Riku left you all alone why not snuggle up with Kairi there...that is...if your man enough.." Kura teased Sora a bit playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 am

Sora blushed a bit "i don't think Kairi wants me to cuddle with her she wants to be alone right now and i respect her space hehe" Sora rubbed his head a bit nervous at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 am

"i see....your a chicken Sora admit it" Kura continued to mock Sora "i wanna play a game called truth or dare and i dare you to cuddle with Kairi no taking any ways out of it now boy"
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 am

Sora looked around then sighed "well um...ok" Sora sat near Kairi and gave her a warm hug laying there still a bit lost on what he was suppose to do but stood near her anyway laying there watching the beach."yep"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am

Kura chuckled at him "silly" then decide to get up and get ready for a dip"so who else is coming in for a dip...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 am

"no way man im not trying to get them mad at me u do it if ur man enough" *swims out of the water then jumps back to the top of the tree and runs off with 3 flips in the air and lands head first in the water*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 am

Riku smiled anyway ignoring Dark"oh well now it's time for fun" Riku got his shark suit on and began to swim around the water waiting for the girls to get in the water.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Kura smiled and ran into the water out of boredom watching dark splash in "silly i might just go join him but first" Kura waved over to Kari "hey girl get in here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next