WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Come and talk about sonic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

Come and talk about sonic Empty
PostSubject: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 pm

well i have been seeing much talk of sonic and i thought hey why not bring it up.
so hey what do you guys think of sonic or want to say about sonic and stuff talk about it here
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

lol the game and shows were cool i use to always watch sonic underground but they took the show off sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 am

i'm glad i saw this topic
i'm a huge fan of the series and i've got just about every detail of the game cannon storyline down, it's a surpringly deep story at times

fav characters:
1. Shadow the hedgehog
2. Espio the Chameleon
3. Knuckles the Echidna
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm

lol my favs are

1.Miles Tails prowers
2.Sonic the hedgehog
3.Charmy The Bee
Very Happy

so your a huge fan?
what did u like about the show or overall sonic?
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 am

tails wrote:
lol my favs are

1.Miles Tails prowers
2.Sonic the hedgehog
3.Charmy The Bee
Very Happy

so your a huge fan?
what did u like about the show or overall sonic?
to be honest, i'm not so sure why i like the series so much, i haven't ever really seen the shows so i guess i just love the games.

i guess it's just the high speed action
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:42 pm

lol yeah the game sure is good like sonic riders that really was hard my tumb always ends up hurting after playing lol
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

tails wrote:
lol yeah the game sure is good like sonic riders that really was hard my tumb always ends up hurting after playing lol
the game itself is cakewalk but those missions are murder, i got stuck on one of them because of a physics engine error, i can't change rails so i can't gold it to unlock Jet's missions
if i ever get past it though i'll probably unlock Super Sonic for that game in no time
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm

yeah i keep getting stuck on certain missiause yu have to finish first which is annoying considering you have to twirl around the analog stick really fast to get ur speed up and thenets ur hands hurt like damn lol
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:56 pm

oh i love sonic heroes more better it is way more easy then riders at least you can rome around and stuff
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

yeah true but i cannot decide which sonic game is best thought.
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 am

tails wrote:
yeah i keep getting stuck on certain missiause yu have to finish first which is annoying considering you have to twirl around the analog stick really fast to get ur speed up and thenets ur hands hurt like damn lol
those don't hurt my hand, of courase you can usually avoid needing to do stuff like that by taking short cuts or using your boost for more then just attacking

what stage is it?
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:39 pm

the stage where you have to defeat storm
can't boost unless i get the right amount of coins or something for some reason and if i do i just end up going to fast bumping into a wall and stuff but i eventually got threw that level but now i'm stuck on the next one and said lol no way im done for now
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 am

tails wrote:
the stage where you have to defeat storm
can't boost unless i get the right amount of coins or something for some reason and if i do i just end up going to fast bumping into a wall and stuff but i eventually got threw that level but now i'm stuck on the next one and said lol no way im done for now
yeah alot of the missions require you tun do what they're trying to get you to do perfectly in order to get gold, it's quite nerve-racking
if i ever find out the trick to those grind rails i'll be very happy, that one piece of junk is all that stands between me and gold there

it's thanks to the missions that i learned how to fly with flight types so it makes you better at the game too
Back to top Go down
tails

tails

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:05 pm

yes it is and you can fly in this game?
hmm maybe i should try playing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and talk about sonic   Come and talk about sonic Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and talk about sonic
Page 1 of 1