WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  Empty
PostSubject: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Jake sat there shaking his head thinking "how am i to fight the girl of my best friends friend...how can i do this...really..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Hakumei appeared behind Jake actually happy to see him of all nobodies "um...thank you again for sparing me....but i am afraid you can't spear me this time huh?" Hakumei asked as she frowned looking sad now.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am

"yeah that is the call funny thing thought i was not given anyone to watch over me....were you?" Jake asked uneasy to wither he was facing one person or two.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 am

"no i guess they seen us as nuetral enemies since you so called wasted me" Hakumei answered him seeming a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 am

"oh i guess they caught my bluff i assume oh well so are we really gonna do this cause i kind of don't really but if i must i will" Jake takes his key blade out.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 am

"i guess we have to it is not like we all can be friends our masters would kill us...i thouhgt i could be at peace....but i guess not..."
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 am

"yeah i wish it could be all about peace but the universe is so messed up...tch" Jake looks over at Hakumei and laughs "hey how about this we just sit here and talk since we are not being watched we can just relax i don't really feel i have to fight you unless you want to and i can tell you just want to have fun running around Halloween town eating candy playing with your heartless friends....yep just like i wishing to be at the ports sitting near the water throwing rocks relaxing with the friends" Jake chuckled walking over to Hakumei.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 am

"yeah...that is all i really wanted...don't we all just want to be with our friends..?" Hakumei smiled with a tear going down her face.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am

Jake got close enough to see her tear and wonder "yeah that is all most of us want while others want power,greed and so much more....hey are you ok?" Jake asked concerned by the tear.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 am

"yeah...just thinking..." Hakumei still smiled hiding her tear whipping it.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Jake smiled "well that is good to know your happy"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 am

"hey listen...what if we are caught not fighting...what if one of our allies finishes and decides to come and check on the others...what if..."
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:07 pm

"what if nothing i will not be forced to fight a friend no matter what and if they want they can come and fight me if they want to i will take them all on!" Jake said shaking a fist to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:39 pm

"...you would fight the for me?....why go so far?"
Hakumei questioned looking at him really lost.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 pm

"because...i believe in friendship and your best friend is my best friends best friend so that makes us all best friends and i never fight a best friend for personal reasons especially if it is a she i would never but other then that i would only fight you under our terms which means we fight for fun like true friends not what most of these guys are doing....fighting it out till the death...it makes me sick"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Hakumei smiled "best friends?, really?" Hakumei was happy to know she had more friends then she thought and nodded "sure thing buddy but to be warned i kicked Tyflow's but i won't go easy kay?" she grinned cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 pm

"you kicked Tyflow but?"Jake was in shock and thought about it "um...sure yeah lets go" Jake took his key blade out "ladies first" he said as he pointed his blade towards her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:13 pm

"ok if you say so" Hakumei jumps in the air then vanishes appearing under Jake flipping him into the air then appearing in the air kicking him down "byby" she giggled waving as he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Jake falls to the ground getting impact then jumping up sending a light ball of energy at Hakumei then making thunder into his key blade then shooting that out also "thunder!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Hakumei laughs at the attacks as she leaps really high over them but then gets caught with the thunder getting frizzy hair "ouchy ouchy ouchy hey my hair!" she shot out sparkly things that look like ice but were purple at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 pm

"you look funny whoa!" Jake sliced the things looking a bit weired out "um...ok was that aiming at my head?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 am

Hakumei teased sticking her tong out "maybe" jumping in the air then appearing on his back "hihi"
she giggled on his back jumping "horsey go!"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

Jake nodded shaking his head "silly" running around.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

"woot!" Hakumei giggled waving her arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"having fun i see?" *throws her in the air then makes lights splash in the air making her seem like an angel coming down waving to her.
"haha cool"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 pm

*eyes shine in amazement seeing the super fantastic site"wow" she fell on Jake giggling "hehe whoops"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 pm

"ooof..." *rubs head* "ouch..." *laughs* "well now wonder how the others are holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm

"yeah....wonder how tyflow and laron are doing..." Hakumei smiled her smile seeming to fade away slowly.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Doxiv appeared before the two with his hood hiding his face.
"hello you two...having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Jake laughed but then wondered if Hakumei was alright then seen Doxiv appear "hey what the...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Hakumei hid behind Jake "who is that?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

"oh sorry where are my manners i am Doxiv the head and founder of the organization....i sense true friendship and kindship in hearts....i want to give great gifts to those hearts...." Doxiv smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Hakumei looked at the man confused"gifts...?"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm

"gifts....great hearts...what are you talking about?" Jake was a bit thrown off by this and decide to be safe and keep his keyblade at side.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 pm

"aww let me show you both..." Doxiv makes two bright balls of energy offering them to Hakumei and Jake "....will you except these gifts?....for you" *looks towards Hakumei*"true life....for you..."*looks to Jake"....new powers and position in life...will you two except these gifts...?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Hakumei was really confused now towards the gift and nodded "sorry mister i don't know what this is and it looks scary i think i am ok being me thank you" Hakumei nodded still hiding behind Jake.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Jake smiled and nodded 'no thank you i think i am fine with the power that i wield mister Doxiv sir i am fine being a regular nobody"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Doxiv smiled nodding "fine decissions would you two like to be reunited with your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Hakumei jumped out from behind Jake "yes please can you?"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 pm

"hey that would be cool thanks could you?"Jake laughed at Hakumei
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Doxiv smiled "your wish is my command."
*warps them off to the others*
ooc:respond to the topic where you guys need to leave this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody    Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heartless little girl Vs rebellious Nobody
Page 1 of 1