WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Lan and Laz Vs Mike

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Lan and Laz Vs Mike  Empty
PostSubject: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Lan sat on a rock waiting for Laz and Mike to arrive "really...i need help to take out some new nobody ha i laugh..." Lan stood there looking around for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Laz appears near by "hey dude if you wanna take that nobody out your self its all you i shall watch and be back up if you need it"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm

"good monkey now where is my opponent"
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Mike walks in with his Blade ready to go and smiles off "so which one of you two do i have to fight...or do i have to fight both of you?" Mike asks as he lets down his blade pointing it at them both
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 pm

"cocky aren't we for one who is about to die!"
Lan makes a dark blade and rushes at Mike jumping in the air and slamming down.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Mike protects himself by clashing his blade pushing Lan back "whoa quick attack nice now its my turn" spins his blade around blowing lan away.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Lan falls back then makes a dark ball throwing it at Mike "you are good at defense but let us see how good" Lan makes another lan appear from behind Mike slashing at his back.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Mike defends himself against the dark blast but then gets caught from behind and falls forward throwing his blade at the Lan that appeared behind him as it came right back "ouch he got me nice now lets see if i can get him" Mike smiles getting up point his blade at Lan "tricks are for kids heartless"
jumps in the air and makes a few blows of wind then mixes the air in the air with his blade smashing it to the ground then mixing the earth with the air and blade making it into a powerful blade "i am so ready come come come!" Mike ran super hyper at Lan ready to swing and so much more.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"what the hell did he just do" Lan fades into the ground then appears behind Mike stabing him in the back with a dark blade.
"i got you fool!"

Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Mike quickly swirls around using Aero style blade to protect hi8msefl from any attacks then stopping and clapping his hands together making a path of light shot out at Lan "your really getting me tired of those sneak attacks"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Lan got out of the way of the beam "do i care?!"
Lan jumps at him clawing again at him but this time sending first a dark ball
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Mike then uses at that moment "Earth shot!"
as Mike's blade turns to stone he shots a huge chunk of earth at the dark blast going right threw the blast hitting Lan.
"you should unless you want to anger me"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Lan falls back rubbing his head "ow ow ow oh you will pay for that!" Lan gets really angered and his eyes become red as he becomes steamed and lashes out at Mike slashing at him really quick with blind fury.
"rahhhhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:42 pm

"wow Lan sure dose not need me" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Mike tries to jump back quickly dodging the attacks but gets cut a few time feeling his face as it caught a cut,his pants and shirt also were cut deep "oh now its on" Mike jumps in the air making a ground wave lash out at him screaming "take this!!!"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 am

Lan gets blown back hard landing on his back 'rrr this nobody is strong going to have to play it off..." Lan makes 5 heartless appear behind Mike holding him down as Lan charges a dark ball "your mine" he smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Mike fights off two but gets held down still "dammit what a cheap move using your shadows coward!"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:41 pm

"done!" slams the dark ball into Mike with a evil smile "whoohoo i win take it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lan and Laz Vs Mike    Lan and Laz Vs Mike  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lan and Laz Vs Mike
Page 1 of 1