WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)

Go down 
+8
Black Raven
Snowy Tear
Light Knight
Broken Heart
lost soul
zack...
Gold Hero King
dark warrior
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tyflow snicker there looking around for anyone "tch...why can't i go one on one...i swear this sucks...." Tyflow kick a few rocks angered
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Raven smiles evilly looking up to face them all "....Namine....i need you...."Extends his hand in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Namine looked up and smiled but then frowed feeling something odd about Raven "...rey...rey....are you ok...you don't seem yourself..."Namine rises up and walks over to Raven a little.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

"i feel super Namine...guess what....i took that bad lady down...now we can go off on our romantic little date in Halloween Town....isn't that what you want....just you....me....and to finish that kiss we had....?" Raven smiled lazily still with his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Namine blushed bright red holding her face thinking about what Raven had just said "...Ra....ven...i..." Namine was speechless still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Raven grew impatient and decide to walk up to Namine "listen babe let's get with the chit chat and on to Halloween Town" Raven opened a dark portal with his evil smile.
"come now Namine..."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Namine was worried about Raven and nodded "can....we wait i want to talk and reunite with our friends first we have been away so long haven't we?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:06 pm

"wrong answer" Raven grabs Namine's hand tightly dragging her into the dark portal.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Namine screams in tears 'RAVEN that hurts let me go your grabbing me to tight!" Namine screamed out trying to get away from him wondering if anyone was seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Raven turned to her with a mad look looking down upon her then as darkness surrounded him it began to grow upon her sucking her into the darkness "you shall join me in the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Namine screamed in fear crying out hoping someone will hear her and save her but no one came to her rescue and she was afraid that Raven would hurt her so she began to summon her book to hand preparing for anything.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Raven smiled dragging her into the darkness as darkness surrounded them Raven smiled looking towards her "...now....it is time for me to take your heart...Namine i am sorry...but i really am not" Raven laughs evilly.
"now to kill you....so smile and take it lightly...." Raven makes a dark blade appear in his hand running towards Namine.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Namine was really scared and shivered in fear then decide to get brave looking at her book summoning her pencil quickly drawing a giant shield blocking Raven.
"...you....will not take me Raven...i don't know what happened to you but....i want the old Raven back!" Namine cried out with tears going down her face.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Tyflow was to late Raven had taken Namine into the darkness wondering what was going to happen or why was Raven acting like this was beyond him "come on guys this is the time where we nobodies and heartless have to stick together there is an insane heartless in there with an innocent nobody and she may be in real danger now we can either let along and let her die or help her out guys whats it gonna be!?" Tyflow spoke with courage and bravery and pride standing there looking a bit mad.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 pm

"nice a shield will save you for the moment but not for long!"
*tears threw the shield holding him back blowing darkness fist at Namine.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Namine flew back getting hit with the darkness still crying blowing Raven away with a beam of white light drawing something else in her book making a toy soilder appear.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Raven laughed at the solider smashing it into pieces "is this the best you can do Namine...pity i have to kill such low life presence" *smirks staring at her with evil intentions walking over to her slowly*
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Namine cried drawing something making the pieces turn to a huge soilder shooting nuts at Raven as two more appeared above Raven attacking him.
"...i....may be a waste of space but...every hallow shell has a purpose..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Raven was hit with the nuts falling then crushing them all with one grab of his hand making it bigger as he crushed one solider then slashed threw another solider then finally flying threw the last solider sending dark flares at Namine"die you worthless nobody!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Namine was shocked by all of this and crushed by what Raven said "....worth...less...?"
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Laz smiled huddling in with tyflow "i am so in dude lets rescue her we are all the same for we all have darkness in our hearts i understand that now"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Lan nodded and piled in "fine...but when the masters are furious with us i had nothing to do with any of this!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Raven smiled evilly placeing a palm on his face widely grinning evilly still "Namine....Namine.....help me!....i am trapped in my own darkness of my heart....you have to...rrr i shall kill you!...Namine....help....i will.....rrr.....rah!" Raven was beside himself struggling handing his hand to her wondering if se would take it.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Theme begins to play.
"...Ra...ven..."Namine begins to look down drawing something in her note pad again making wings appear on her back as she began to fly elegantly pointing a keyblade to Raven "...i....can help you see the light...but i cannot take what is permanit to the heart...." makes a beam of light surround her keyblade shooting towards Raven.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Raven smiled sheilding himself with his dark wings blowing off the attack blasting darkness towards Namine beaming her attack "you think you can win....darkness always wins!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"not always...." Namine placed more energy into her beam but it was dark energy absorbing his darkness coming closer to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Hakumei smiled joining in the pile up placing her hand in the middle "i will help i feel good helping if Tyflow will help" Hakumei smiles towards Tyflow.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Jake smile joining in also piling in "i am up for it dudes if my pals are in im in"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Laron smiled pilling in "yep i am in all the way!"
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 pm

"awesome so lets get in there and help Namine out!.....but how are we gonna do that?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Tyflow smiles "awesome....so many hearts bonding together...i wish everyone could be like this..." Tyflow smiles pointing at the dark energy "we do it...by the light in our hearts"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 pm

snow dream wrote:
"not always...." Namine placed more energy into her beam but it was dark energy absorbing his darkness coming closer to Raven.

Raven was shocked that she was able to counter his darkness quickly letting go and blasting her with random shots of fire and dark fire balls backing off.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Namine smiled down as water fizzed out the fire then she began to make a world of water appear before her as the dark ball began to drench in water swalloing everything down while Namine floated there elgagantly.
"now you shall feel the rath of my agonies and sorrows..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Raven broke out into ultimate darkness grabbing Namine then smiling as he was going to eat her slowly opening his jaw widely drawing her closer.
"no your life ends now in my stomach!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Namine smiled as she disappeared from his grasp appearing behind him making a huge white monster like thing appear behind him matching him up face to face.
ooc: here is the pic
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Lan looked at the group "...hearts?"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 am

Kura appeared with Dark at side "...what is going on here..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Hakumeis smile turns to a neutral face "um...bonding?" Haumei spoke a bit afraid behind tyflow.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Laz nods waving to Kura "hey Kura anna help out with this really nbig problem we are having...um Namine and Raven are in that dark bubble thing fighting and we are all banning together to help them out cause the real calperits that aer making treouble in the universe are some dark emire people i don't know that is all i was told but yeah we should be on high alret if y can kill kings and knights they will have no problem killing all of us and who know they may have mind controlled Raven..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 pm

snow dream wrote:
Namine smiled as she disappeared from his grasp appearing behind him making a huge white monster like thing appear behind him matching him up face to face.
ooc: here is the pic
Spoiler:

Raven smiles looking at the nobody monster"....so...you summon this....i summon this!" *makes two more heartless like him attacking the one nobody Namine made*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 am

"if they r saying its true then r main job would be take down raven alive to get the info to pass on to r other halfs y u may ask is because we r not powerful enough to take this empire down if they r taking the knights down" *taps kura shoulder* "what do u think"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am

"no we should get raven and namine out of there first save namine and get raven down and controlled once we have the information on these people since raven has confronted them and knowing him has fought them we maybe able to get some info and meet our other half's and speak to them of this before they do strike...for if they have targeted Raven...they shall target us all....Tyflow has a point we should all ban together in these dark times..." *puts hand in pile*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

"ok then lets get this hole open" *turns to the hole*
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 am

ooc:dark your slow there is no hole in that dark ball of energy
Ic: Kari appears before them all with her seemingly evil smile walking up to the dark ball of energy "...this energy is mine..." minimizing it showing Raven with his two clones,the huge nobody monster and Namine in her powerful form.
'seems like you two were just about to finish up...mind if i take the lead Namine...Raven has something i want..." Kari walks slowly towards Raven with a very evil smile.
i sense darkness much more different then any i have ever sensed...i like this new darkness...i must have....
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Raven stares at Kari 'what...what are you doing...wait...no...stop you cannot take this power that courses threw me...no!" Raven makes a dark blade slashing at Kari.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Namine looked at Kari then towards Raven then fainted to the floor returning normal.
"...Raven..."
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:47 am

Kari smiled absorbing more and more till she reached Raven and placed one hand on him taking all of the new darkness out of him temporarily knocking him out.
"now that we know what we face...we must prepare...Dark,Kura,Tyflow...come with me,and bring Raven...we may need him...the rest of the heartless....you may do what you want your not needed anymore go on have fun on your daily role of life" Kari spoke coldly and uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Raven fell to the floor out of power struggling finishing his sentence at "...Namine..." then falls out.
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Tyflow nodded understanding his orders "yes madame i shall take Raven: walks over to Raven and carries him then walks over to Hakumei and hugs then kisses her "i will see you soon...lets all hope everything ends fine in the end..."
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Lan looks at Kari and the rest "guess we have some time off?" Lan questioned confused.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Hakumei blushed to the kiss and smiles looking down but then frowns for she knows she is going to be away from her friend for another long time so decides to smile and nods "yes we have free time again which should be good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)    Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyflow Vs Laron (with a disturbance)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next