WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Organization party!

Go down 
+8
Xion xD
Heaven Dragon
Sky Soul
Wing Destiny
Dark Rose Dragon
Dark Death
Roxas
...Doxiv...
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Organization party! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

ooc:well the head organization and i have been speaking and we think we should have a party to get to know one another man we don't even really know each other so come on down and get to it xD
Ic:Void was at the castle fixing things up for the party
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

"yes everyone seems to be enjoying them selves are you?" Lex questioned seeing a smile but just seeming curiouse.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 am

'well all of you have fun i am taking Roxas here some where where we can spend some..."personal" time alone seeya" Xion grabs Roxas giggling and disappears into a portal.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:30 pm

"laters you two love birds...now where is a good drink i am about to join Axel there on the dance floor...or" Tokixo walks over to the drinks looking at all the members
"so Takuya and Axkiza are flirting over there,Axel is burning up the floor and Lex and Toxic are talking getting to know each other while that dude Doxiv trying to get into that conversation so i think ill join in" Tokixo walked over to Doxiv and the girls and smiled sitting with them "so Doxiv...getting to know the quite members i see good good"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Heaven Dragon wrote:
"Im not his vice im just his friend" he look at the heads he didn't really know which one was the best out of all of them "So what are your favorite colors?"
Red,black and pink...the best" Akiza spoke losing it a bit smiling laying on the couch "whoot i have had a bit i think ill relax"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Dark Death wrote:
"laters you two love birds...now where is a good drink i am about to join Axel there on the dance floor...or" Tokixo walks over to the drinks looking at all the members
"so Takuya and Axkiza are flirting over there,Axel is burning up the floor and Lex and Toxic are talking getting to know each other while that dude Doxiv trying to get into that conversation so i think ill join in" Tokixo walked over to Doxiv and the girls and smiled sitting with them "so Doxiv...getting to know the quite members i see good good"
"yeah just getting to know the members is all so how are you Tokixo making any new friends yet?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:48 am

"I thought you could hold your drinks?" Takuya got a drink and stood over her he smile finishing his in one sip "Thats how you drink"
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Wing Destiny wrote:
"yes everyone seems to be enjoying them selves are you?" Lex questioned seeing a smile but just seeming curiouse.
"yes i am enjoying myself it is fine sitting here watching everyone have fun no?" Toxic noticed Doxiv and nodded 'so Doxiv what brings you here why are you not on the dance floor?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Heaven Dragon wrote:
"I thought you could hold your drinks?" Takuya got a drink and stood over her he smile finishing his in one sip "Thats how you drink"

"let me see you say that when you drink this" Akiza gave Takuya a shot of something that was type reddish and type pinkish "try it"
she giggled
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Takuya look at it and took it all in one shot his eyes grew a bit wide "What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 am

*walks in looking at everyone leaning on a near by wall* "hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Tokixo looked over at the new guy who walked in "we sure do have quite a few members Doxiv...ever wanted to fire a few of these guys?" Tokixo chuckled looking at everyone "hmmm then again hey could i ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 am

nothingness wrote:
Wing Destiny wrote:
"yes i am enjoying myself it is fine sitting here watching everyone have fun no?" Toxic noticed Doxiv and nodded 'so Doxiv what brings you here why are you not on the dance floor?"

Lex giggled"maybe he is bored and wants to hang with us?"
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 am

"maybe" Toxic chuckled.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Doxiv nodded and smiled "let me leave you ladies alone i think me and Tokixo need to catch up on our history" Doxiv laughed taking Tokixo from the seat to greet the new guy who came in"hello new guy why are you not enjoying like everyone....except Marluxia he is being odd thought" Doxiv laughs at Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am

"WOW this party ROCKS '' Axel smash the gutiar when he played the final base and fire rosed up from the floor " Screw all Humans Rock on Organization Where HEartless inside and where the next GENERATION==========^^^^^Where powerful so get it straight im out of your league cuz im rank number eight " AXEL took a deep breath and sat down '' Im done rockin "
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Doxiv laughed "that Axel fellow sure is hyper and filled with energy"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Heaven Dragon wrote:
Takuya look at it and took it all in one shot his eyes grew a bit wide "What is this?"

"its Blood of Rose my favorite drink its stronger then regular drinks cause i made it personally"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 am

Takuya look at her he wonder if he should be scared "Taste good thats for sure"
Back to top Go down
Wind Mega Man

Wind Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Aleouse looks at them all and smirks "this is a way of time" *sends a note to Doxiv and leaves*
ooc:ill pm you my message dude.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Tokixo looked at the new guy lost as he left.
"that was weird wonder what he needs to tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Marluxia nod then smiled "i think this party is boring Axel you and me will need to speak late the boy has awaken...till then farewell" *Marluxia vanishes with Roses*
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm

"seems like the party is going great...besides members randomly coming in and out its fine"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm

"its great hey if people are leaving then i guess the party is over maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

Heaven Dragon wrote:
Takuya look at her he wonder if he should be scared "Taste good thats for sure"

"really now wait for it to kick in watch your world is gonna rock" Akiza giggled.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 am

Takuya sat down next thing his head was hot and he was dizzy he blink a few times really fast "Ok I see your poit" he started to laugh he felt like he had just got high
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Akiza giggled teasing him "see what i mean its really good but maybe to strong"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"well i have to go Takuya watch over the members me and Tokixo have to go settle some...things lets go Tokixo"*makes a dark portal leaping in*
"see you guys in a little"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Lex seen Takuya and Akiza still at the party smiling not feeling lonely since mainly everyone has left "aww guess the party is dying its just us four" Lex chuckles a bit laying back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:03 pm

"seems like everyone is leaving wonder what is up?"
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Toxic nod "yeah it is just us four now well i guess we four can get to know each other...hey you two why not sit with us the party has died already so you may relax and sit with us if you like"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:16 am

Takuya was a little drunk from his drink but he kept an eye on everybody "Hey come on" Takuya held his hand out for her with a smile "I'll make drinks"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Akiza took Takuya's hand "let me see you work"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm

"Ok what you want you to drink" Takuya walk over and got everything he needed smiling "Want a green dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 am

"sure i could try it"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 am

Takuya standing there found everything he needed to make one after about five minutes he came over it a dark like green drink "You gonna see things but its fun" he held it out for her
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 am

Toxic smiled seeing where those two were going and whispered something to Toxic laughing a little and left.
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 am

Lex nodded smilig then disappeared also hearing what Toxic had told her "by you two" *waves vanishing*
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Akiza smiled taking the drink sipping it a bit "pretty good" Akiza then drank the cup entirely standing there taking no effect for a while then she held her head "hmmm its a bit powerful but i can hold it whoo thats good let me get some more"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Takuya made another but this time it was much much stronger thenn before and giving her the drink "Try this"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Akiza took the drink and drunk it all down.
for a moment she seemed fine but it began to take effect smiling Akiza looked for a place to sit down laying on the couch looking like if she was going to pass out any moment.
"that is good...let me get more of that"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 am

Takuya was thinking oh shit I over did it he made her another one but this time it was much lighter "You gonna pass out or something im stop feeding them to you"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Akiza slapped Takuya playfully taking the drink sipping it then spitting it out "this is weak give me more of that green dragon stuff boy"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Takuya made a stronger green dragon then before and gave it to her "You like this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

"you knowz it!" Akiza took he drink drunk it down and passed out hugging Takuya falling over him"nightzy nightyz"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Takuya didn't know where to put her so he drop her off in his bed "Sleep good"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 am

Akiza awoke moments later with a killer headache but smiled knowing she had a good time.
"wonder what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Takuya was still sleep next to bed he slowly open his eyes and yawn "Good morning sleeping beauty"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Akiza rubbed her head giving Takuya a smile "oh hey great drink's last night anyone who can make drinks like that is alright in my book there...what was your name again by the way...?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

"Yatuxka" he smile looking up at her for the first time he use his organization name
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Akiza giggled towards his name "nice name...kind of reminds me of mine Axkiza but i prefer my original name Akiza"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization party!   Organization party! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization party!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next