WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"

Go down 
+11
Black Raven
Awesomeness
Uie
Riku
Black Heart
Broken Heart
dark
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
lost soul
dark warrior
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  Empty
PostSubject: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Tyflow sat there looking down at everyone in the world waiting for all the heartles and nobodies "....now we will see who is truly to blame for the troubles of the universe..."
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:04 pm

"Tyflow you are here early my friend where is Hakumei and the others?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 pm

"she like the rest should be coming soon we are gonna see who truly has the blame of the worlds coming apart..."
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Jake seen the two heartless and smiled walking in "so we are having a peace meeting i see where are the rest of the heartless?"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:04 pm

"Jake don't be so rude to my old friend Tyflow" Laron came in with his eyes closed smiling "hey Tyflow man...long time no see"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:10 pm

"friend?,Tyflow?, a heartless?" Jake was just confused
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:11 pm

"y r u asking for the rest of us u nobody want to get kill already?" *appears behind jake*
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 pm

"hey calm down there man we come in peace this is all about peace this meeting and me and tyflow go way back man chill" Laron still had his eyes closed with his smile
"and yes Tyflow is my friend from a little...meeting we had"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:18 pm

*calms down and bumps jake out of the way then walks over to the others* "y should we trust u nobodys and y r u guys calling this meeting whats it about?"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:20 pm

"jerk.." Jake ignores that and looks around
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Hakumei appears near Tyflow looking down and sad "..."
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Kura walked in near dark "..." looking at the rest of the heartless "...where are the rest of the nobodies this is not all of them..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 am

Riku walked in looking at them all "...i'm here now what do you heartless plot against us..."
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 am

"ahh welcome all nobodies and heartless...we are here to speak...of the truth...so dose anyone know what the hell is going on in the universe..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 am

*looks at riku* "ask the head of the nobodys its there fault this is all happening they a planning something against us like always"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 am

"...order has been disrupted....we have no part in this...it was you heartless that have disturbed the peace..."
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

"planning against us i see...well master Kari won't like this and sempa Dark you should tell her i cannot not for she dose not like me and dose not want to hear from me for i annoyed her but where is she she should he coming"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

"we have done nothing and yes where is she me and her need to speak"
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:36 am

"you shall not speak with her Dark why do we not kill these nobodies now!?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:36 am

"...your master will not approve of a meeting she plotted with me being killed..." Riku smiled
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

"rrr......lucky..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

*swings hand and my sword appears and points it at riku* "u r a lier no way she would call a meeting like this" *starts getting pissed*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm

"whoa whoa whoa hey guys why can't we just get along i mean come now me and Laron have set aside our differences and we use to be great rivals but now we are pals like um...Namine and Raven come now can we not live in harmony?' Tyflow asked looking over at Hakumei hugging her
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Hakumie still looked down a bit sad "...cause the others cannot set aside there hate..."
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"oh so true Hakumei" Tyflow chuckled
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 am

"...i don't understand none of you..."
Kura just looked on paying attention to the walls around them seeming like if they were in a castle like place. but then seen the gates and the human world
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

Riku looked at them all "thank you Tyflow at least one of the heartless have a brain to think things out first"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 am

"ur one to talk nobody" *puts sword down*
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:09 am

Mike enters unaware of the meeting 'sorry i am late boss" Mike bows to Riku then looks around "whoa"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Raven enters near Dark "its true something about she wants to tie lose ends or something i don't know were you not there at the heartless meeting dark or are the rumors true you have found someone else to please besides master Kari?"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Namine walks in with a warm smile waving over to Raven then bowing to Riku "hi boss whats the mission for today?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

*Raven waves back then turns his attention back to Dark*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

"what when did this rumors what rumors i have not found no one new i still am with master kari i never lefted her for no body or ever will" *looks at raven lost*
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 pm

"if you say so but anyway we will see when she arrives"
walks off to Tyflow
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 pm

"so this is the meeting hmm wonder why Kari has not made it?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:25 pm

"Laz is late i see"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm

"so many heartless godness how do you guys recruit?"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 am

Kari enters with 2 huge shadows behind her and 10 shadows standing guard in front of her "....all heartless....why are you not standing in a damn line!?"
the heartless that appeared with her go into a line as she awaits the rest "Riku buddy how are you i see your group was able to make it very good good now let us speak"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

"hello Kari welcome and yes i am prepared but your heartless we rude to me" Riku smiles looking at Dark and Anti Sora.
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 am

"..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 am

"shut it u nobody" *looks at him getting pissed*
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:17 am

"hey didn't your master say to line up don't want her getting angry now?" Riku smiles some more living it up
Back to top Go down
Uie

Uie

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

Anti Sora lines up with the rest "dark just leave it this nobody will get his soon..watch..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am

*goes and lines up with the rest*
Back to top Go down
zack...
Heartless warrior
Heartless warrior
zack...

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

Zack appears near dark lined up ready to go:...:
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Tyflow smiles then gets in line "well wonder why we are lining up for?"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 am

Kura just lines up near Kari "..."
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Mike was astonished by the number of heartless there were "wow Riku how do they get so many members?"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 am

"that is classified Nobody now then Riku there have been pronlems in a few worlds we have visited and they say it is our fault now please tell someone around here that it is your nobodies making trouble" Kari nodded
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 am

Lan lined up with the rest "why is the master being so kind?" he whispered to the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"    "the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"the meeting of the heartless and nobodies discussion of order!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next