WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Takuya layed under a tree with animals sitting by him he like he was sleep his long orange headband flowing in the wind in his face a golden like bracelet on his right arm a sleave less white shirt with the clover up with a picture leaf with gem on the back from the lower right side up and the same on the front he had a normal pair of white baggy pants and kicks the animals was around him like he was dead and the wind was passing ever so harder Takuya just layed there
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Void seen Takuya from a point thinking (what the hell is he doing?,is he dead?,did those animals rape him?) but other then guessing Void walked over to Takuya to find out what "hey dude get up rise and shine the animals want to eat you out here"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Takuya open his eyes very slowly seeing void "Hey whats up" the animals were a little because they thought he was dead
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 am

Void shoos the animals away "dude what's up with you being here what you that bored man you could be in the castle chilling with the new people man heard there new members man why not go and meet them later?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 am

"We don't really get along with the new memebers plus I never seen them" Takuya laid down there just looking up bored alone "Came to this world I want a sword and plus need something to do"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 pm

"well if i can help in anyway i am here Takuya" Void offered him his hand.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Takuya grab his hand "Sure you can come with me I was taking a nap but its time to head into the forest"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

"alright let's head out...uh which way?" Void asked lost.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm

"Letss head north"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm

"got you" Void headed north with Takuya wondering what weapon did Takuya have in mind but as for that wondering why was the weapon in the pride lands and what dangers awaited them he was excited for this new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Takuya walk into the jungle jumping on the top of the tree looking around "Im looking for a sword"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Void floated near Takuya "hmm a sword then this should be fun a description would really help"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

"A katana or jian sword" he jump onto another tree and again and again till he went deeper and deeper into the forest he almost scaring the animals
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Void followed ahead looking around for the Katana "wow what is with the animals"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 am

"They scared of us or its something in the air" he smile and stop on the ground
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 am

Void was still floating there looking around "are we close or anything like that?" Void began to look around not seeing much as they were in deep in the jungle wondering what animal was gonna jump at them first "i have a bad feeling"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 pm

"About?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"this place like the surroundings its-" as soon as he uttered that word a bunch of lions jumped out roaring at them "dammit i knew this would happen Takuya stand your ground!" Void seen a heartless sign on them then knew what had happened "dammit the heartless were here i see fine then we fight " Void draws his key blade
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Takuya draw his keyblade as well
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Void began to throw his key blade as it went threw 2 of them and came back "there might be more coming quick we have to finish these and keep moving"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:24 pm

"Aoi Gatsu" Takuya clear the way by swinging his keyblade making a blue blast of energy clearing the way for them he ran with Void
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Void Floated threw the forest looking for a clearing as more and more different animals came out cornering them "oh well this should be fun right Takuya come on show me why Sasuke recommends you as his vice"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 pm

"Wait" Takuya stop but he kept going they went deeper into the forest as they came to a waterfall a bigger heartless came out "Want me to do it"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"sure thing impress me" Void smiled watching Takuya go to work.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

With his keyblade Takuya threw it around the heartless jumping up Takuya slam his foot into its face almost knocking it down he ran down its back and grab his keyblade running along the heartless arm cutting it in half he threw his keyblade once more and cut off the heartless leg "Sorry this attack not done" Takuya had fire spining around his hand he let it engulf and punch burning the heartless "Hahah"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm

"nice very nice now can you teach the huge thing that just grabbed me a lesson i have a feeling it is going to try and eat me" Doxiv waved with a smile as the huge heartless almost cousumed him licking him "ewww come on Takuya man"
ooc:also dude need to get a nobody name we all doing it lol
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 pm

"How did you" Takuya threw the keyblade at the heartless head but it was different he turn into a ring of fire and cut it threw the head casuing it to disappear
ooc:im good my name would sound really weird with an X in it besides somebody gotta be the odd guy
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

"very good i guess we can now say you are....up rising...." Doxiv nods then points to cave "maybe your weapon is in there now Takuya before we go...you must know...when we return to the castle....you shall have obtained a new position...do you except this position?"
ooc:yatuxka? that sounds awesome man and yeah you can be a head now but um we need more vice's really.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Takuya look at him he wasn't sure about but he had to think "Sure I'm more then happy to help" Takuya smile and walk into the cave he could hear the echo of his voice and water hitting the rocks "Deep cave"
ooc:thats an awesome name im gonna use that after we finishing up in here and in the party
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

ooc:awesome
ic:"i know that is the fun part about it plus its dark to i love it hope you can see in the dark or have a light"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Takuya held up his hand letting the fire engulf it he smile because he was smart "And fire is badass" he laugh walking deeper into the cave
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Doxiv laughed walking in with him.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 am

Takuya took him all the way to the back there were two nice swords "Im taking both" holding both of the swords they were wrap in bandages
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Doxiv smiled nodding "they look like they are in good condition want to test them out when we return to the Castle?"
ooc:well i have found my Vice already i hope you and Sasuke have fun finding yours.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 am

"You know it gonna try some cool moves with it" Takuya smile he wanted to see what they could do
ooc:Dude Sasuke in a coma
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

ooc:oh shit for real how is he?
Doxiv smiled opening a portal for them "why not pick some heartless or nobodies to pratice on or just find some random opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:29 am

OOC:he still in the coma he not getting no better
"Well yea lets see what we can find"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 pm

ooc:damn if u see him tell'um Taiyou sends her regards
Doxiv lead takuya and himself out leading back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm

ooc:I did he looking shit dude im not gonna lie
Takuya kick open the door "Home!!"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm

ooc:damn man
Doxiv laughs walking in behind Takuya "well isn't this a funny story to tell the others"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm

"welcome home you two...i was expecting you...Takuya..." Tokixo smiled giving Takuya a funny look "so how was the mission?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"eh it was to easy and why do you look so creepy..."
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 am

"It was fine for the most part got what I needed" Takuya didn't mind the look because he was use to the scary stuff
OOC:yea he look bad just gotta wait
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"you know what i see no reason in hiding it...Yatuxka number XXIV i challenge you...something told me to come here and take you on...thought i am not sure what is it..."Tokixo looked a bit disturbed but smiled it off getting up.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:26 am

Takuya face grew long he hadn't had a fight in awhile "Fine why not"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm

"right...meet me in the training room i expect to see you there my friend" Tokixo gave a slight smile and a left off.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

"Guess I gotta go fight"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 am

"good luck Takuya i know Tokixo and he means business use to be my rival man was he something be careful for his tricks you may think he is going to do one thing but he plays with your mind man remember that" Doxiv had to warn Takuya on Tokixo since Tokixo was not a member and also posses as danger but was somewhat of a friend just lost joining the organization for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am

"I'll remember that when I'm putting holes in him" he laugh a bit holding his swords he wonder which one he was going to use for this fight
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Tokixo awaited Takuya floating in the air sitting almost "come on now pick and let's go get in here and let's do this i have't got all day you know or what your going to bore me to deaht is that it oh grand plan Takuya great i shall clap for you Takuya and your grand entrance Tokixo was a real mind game's person he loved taunting his opponents just to get them angry or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next