WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D

Go down 
+8
Flame
Zora
cutey bear
Alb0zfinest
Hearty xD
Riku
darkshot2
Lonely Girl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

alright well my story takes place on destiny islands since it is such a nice place but i read the updates and heard it was destroyed sadly D=
so i want to go wondering there looking for an answer to why it was destroyed if anyone would like to join me in search for an answer please do (except heartless you guys are scary o.o)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Taixyou noticed something about Nicole that reminded her of Taiyou,Taiyou being a girl Taixyou knew and dreamed of but never knew...having all of these dreams of Taiyou but never knowing why.
Taixyou takes the blow and skids on the floor "...your....changing...i see..." Taixyou takes one step and a huge black beam was unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Nicole gets hit with the blast full edge laying in the ground done for but then a red aura begins to form around her as she stands slowly with an evil smile as horns begin to grow claws and devilish teeth "....say hello...to my dark side...Taixyou....you fall here...and now" Nicole disappeared quickly then appeared behind her smacking her with great mass and power.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Taixyou being sent flying floats making her crash soft then smiling 'now your worth it...now that your heart is no longer yours...it's mine..." Nicole's heart appeared before Taixyou as she absorbs it with a smile "i knew you would given in to the darkness sooner or later...it's what the girl did....she gave into the darkness....it was the only one...that would except her..."
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Nicole astonished and filled with rage and hate went all out on Taixyou slashing away at her then tearing her down int o the ground then making a huge dark ball exploding Taixyou then hitting her with all her power and might "RAHHH YOU!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Taixyou smiles as she takes all the damage slowly fading off "...i have won this battle...your no longer need Heartless Nicole...that is who you are now...hope you can live with it..."*fades off*
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Nicole grows really mad hitting the ground making a huge earthquake "DAMN YOU COME BACK AND FIGHT!!!" Nicole not really caring about anything right now just wanting to beat Taixyou down to a bloody pulp.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm

*dark was shocked by everything that went on then appeared in front of nicole* "calm down nicole no need to go the heartless world all in rage" *turns around facing the other way and turns my head to the side looking back alittle at her* "i have failed u nicole but i will make it up to u when u come back" *nods and walks off disappearing in to the night*

ooc:ok um just to let u know nicole now that u have no heart ur main character is well dead so when u can log out make a new acc called heartless nicole or something like that and u will be put under the heartless list but till ur brought back to life u can't rp with this character u can only rp with ur heartless and letting u know ur heartless doesn't take the role of this character ur heartless is a new character not knowing anyone or anything all u know is that ur the other side of ur main character but the good thing is ur heartless can be a good person so just because ur called a heartless don't mean ur evil ummmmmm o on last thing when u reply to this topic with ur main character put that ur body fated or something that made it look like ur dead
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 am

ooc:yeah Nicole also great news your not entirely dead since your character is something of importance we decide to let your character be one of the hearts of Taixyou welcome sis Smile
if anything you pm me ok sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7