WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D

Go down 
+8
Flame
Zora
cutey bear
Alb0zfinest
Hearty xD
Riku
darkshot2
Lonely Girl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

alright well my story takes place on destiny islands since it is such a nice place but i read the updates and heard it was destroyed sadly D=
so i want to go wondering there looking for an answer to why it was destroyed if anyone would like to join me in search for an answer please do (except heartless you guys are scary o.o)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Proxy brakes out of the ice shattering ice all over then melting the rest with his flames bursting out voiding in then warping out behind Ashley slamming her into the ground "your little wife here dies Riku say good night!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Riku help!" Ashley cried in pain trying to get him off then remember she was not completely helpless as she punched him into the sky then kicked him in his gut smiling "oh yeah baby gotta remember my combat!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 pm

"wow" Riku was shocked laughing at Ashley's come back focusing energy in his palm "alright...now we play...emotionless....stage 1...lets go"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Proxy shocked himself that a girl that was not of one of his team was as powerful as she was but laughed it off seeing she lacked true power getting up cleaning him self off "pff that was nothing but this sure will be something" Proxy begins to hold his hands together then explodes the entire area"self destruct!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

"flaming vortex!" Ashley quickly escaped before being engulfed in flames.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Riku smiled as the flames engulfed him all that could be seen was darkness protecting him from the flames "....you fail..."Riku quickly appears somewhere safe trying to see if Proxy servived the blast knowing he probably did hoping Nicole and Dark were safe.
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Proxy walks out smiling damaged laughing "what a fool was i thinking that would do something to you two...at least i got your brother and the heart i came looking for...now if she is dead i can take the heart no problem...but is she is alive...i have to find her in all this rubble....after i finish you two...but that is going to be a while since i am almost done for but you two don't seem to be putting up any fight so this will be a snap" Proxy snaps his fingers appearing behind Riku blowing a huge beam out threw riku "die you weakling!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Ashley appears behind Proxy hitting him really hard "hey you forgot about me you!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Riku goes flying with the beam then disappears appearing before Ashley wapring her somewhere safe as darkness surrounded Riku compeltely holding one hand in the air as the sky grew black and his next hand was then in the guy of Proxy "die by darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm

being hit by both taking some bad damage laughing Riku hit off absorbing the darkness he was using taking it to his advantage making a huge valcano blast threw the ground where Riku was "burn" leaping out of the way trying to find Ashley"where is the female...?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:32 pm

'Riku!" Ashley wondered if Proxy spotted her yet for her out burst but didn't care running into combat with her keyblade ready for anything 'you will pay if he is dead you jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"that didn't hurt you..."Riku appears striking blindly his attacks not seeming like if he was attacking was how fast he was striking Proxy.
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

'all you two can do is hope and prey that your attacks do something...but they fail...."Proxy turning to Riku blowing him away with one blow then turned to Ashley walking towards her '...this will be easy..."
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:36 pm

"what the how did he?" Ashley ignores the fact that he wasn't seeming to be growing weak at any point in the fight and slammed her keyblade at him with full force "die you meany!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Riku flew into a near by wall thinking what could he do then pondered some more going emotionless stage 2 focusing his energy first before going at it again.
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Proxy smiled as he stopped Ashley's keyblade breaking it in half then grabbing Ashley's face "your boy friend is done for....now your next...die" Proxy squeezes ashley's head crushing her skull slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Ashley screeched as her head felt light as her life faded away slowly.
"Ri.....Ku..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Riku could hear Ashley's cries as her life slipped away he had sensed a life form fading as she died in the clutches of this being Riku's cold black heart felt no more as he quickly appeared before Proxy "Blackness Glitch..." realiaty began to shift as the sky grew darker the world grew darker everything was complete and utter darkness as all that could be seen was Proxy slowly warping away into a distant reality crushing him into nothingness"...."
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Proxy felt himself being warped wondering how could anyone like him do any of tis and how could Proxy not controll any of this beinjg shifted out "what the hell....no!"
*gets deleted*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Ashley laid on the ground breathless laying there with no motion or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Riku walked over to Ashley phasing out of emotionless stage looking down upon Ashley picking her body up slowly looking down upon her fixing her hair wondering if she was fine but knew the answer"...i'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

*appears in front of them with nicole with me* "........?" *looks around and sees ashley on the ground* "....what happen?"

Last edited by darkshot2 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 am

Riku looks down as Ashley fades away "....she's gone...i couldn't do a thing to step him...the guy....he came looking for Nicole...Dark....is Nicole alright...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am

"yeah we got out before everything fell down what happen? how did she die? how did u let her die?" *walks over to ashleys fading body and looks down at her* "well are u going to answer?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

"...let's just say one of those End Empire guys were here they picked a fight we couldn't win but in the end Ashley decide to go head on against him...i told her to stay....but she insisted....i came in to late to stop him...but was able to disintegrate him...but he will be back thought...i never killed him...Dark...i have to do something...take good care of Nicole...trust me....what your going to face soon befalls more power then you think...you may recognize the person your going to face...but just remember never take it for granted..."Riku opens a Dark void "good by brother...remember...Nicole is a key importance....don't let her dye"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

*knees down and wishes ashley a happy rest then gets up and looks at nicole* "come on nicole......." *puts my sword on my shoulder* "...........lets get out of here" *walks pass her moving on*
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Nicole looked towards Dark lost wondering what would happen next tearing a bit since she had lost one of her friends staying close to Dartk "...dark....why...do we die...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 pm

*stops and looks at the sky* "hmm......" *thinks for a min* "y do we live? y do we fight? alot of y with no answers its just how we were born to live we were born to live then die noting no one can do"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Taixyou appears on top of a pile of rubbish looking down upon the two with no emotion a huge dark aura could be felt from her ".....your words....are very true...." Taixyou takes one step and appears behind Nicole looking at her with dark red beady eyes"...you...your heart is in pain....your wondering and searching for a purpose...you feel you have none....but don't worry....you do" Taixyou brings her keyblade forth pointing it to her heart "....now...will you surrender your heart peacefully...or will i have to take it by force...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"but i will make sure that u will live" *throws nicole out the way and hits my blade with the attackers shooting it in to the sky* "nice try now who r u"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Taixyou makes her keyblade return to her then points it towards Dark's heart "....you.....you already serve purpose...get out of the way...i have no means with you...her heart is all i need...all i want....your useless to me" Taixyou warps to Nicole and points the key to her heart taking her heart slowly "...your heart shall be mine..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:10 pm

"now!" *nicoles body blows up in ur face* "u just don't get it do u im not letting u take her heart unless u kill me or defect me" *turns to face the attacker* "now then who r u and what do u want with nicole?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Taixyou walks out of the smoke unharmed not giving any emotion but rather a confused look "...why do you care so much for her heart....she is worthless...all she is needed for is her heart to unlock true powers....to unlock true woulds...you understand very little...i have no reason to answer to you you meaningless walking puppet....give me the girl and i shall not harm you nor her..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 pm

*stand thinks for a moment* "y do i care?..................*goes silent for sec and closes my eyes then opens them with a smile on my face* "hm y do i care because she is a really great person no she more then that shes someone very dear to me and i also made a promise to her......." *looks up at the sky and points my sword up then slashes it down in front of me ready to fight* "and when i make a promise i keep it i will protect nicole even if i have to let me life be taken from me to let her live another happy day"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Taixyou looks at Dark lost.
"...why would you do all of this for someone with no meaning...?" Taixyou shakes her head and stands in silence thinking about this person "...you...." Taixyou steps forward then appears near darks side with her palm out to him reading him "...you....your Dark...you are....from a family...that wonders for them self also...you are the youngest...your skilled in combat....but you lack focus....you feel you can take on anyway...you feel you have power that surpasses what you know...but deep inside...your weak...simple...plain...should i go on...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 pm

*looks at the attacker in the eyes and thinks back and steps back in shocked alittle* "wait i know u" *gets a closer look at the eyes* "i forgot ur name but i know u ur that girl that i found in the first that day"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 am

"...what do you mean...you don't know me...i....feel as if i know you thought...i must know you from my previous life...which meant nothing but now...as a nobody....i have purpose...now you shall give the girl to me....or shall i have to take it with force...i am asking once more....i will abide so..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 am

"hm u still havn't changed from that day i found u" *smiles* "then i guess i get my rematch with u now lets go"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am

"Dark wait!" Nicole runs in front of the two "i want to take her...i am always sitting on he sidelines i want a chance at the action for once if things get out of hand you can jump in and take me out...ok Darky...?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

*gets shocked by what nicole wants then smiles and nods* "alright nicole just be careful she wants your heart so she will try to drain ur heart"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

"...you...wish to challenge me...but...." Taixyou stays silent staring at the girl with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm

"i can do it...i know a lot of people doubt me...i know that...but i want to prove the world wrong...i want to prove everyone wrong!" Nicole turns to Dark with a mad look "Dark leave now i want to do this alone i don't want anyone to say you helped me that i am just a little girl who needs help no i want to be seen as the girl who went down trying not the girl who let Dark fight her fight so stay off Dark i'll take her...remember...i got tricks up my sleeve to you know"
Nicole faces Taixyou 'come on bring it i am so ready for you"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Taixyou smiles looking at Nicole "...you....you remind me so much of someone....someone...i know....and for some reason....that someone...seems to be me..." Taixyou seen Taiyou in Nicole smiling having a tear come to her eye but whipping it away getting serious"...no more words i'll finish you off once and for all girly prepare to die"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Nicole runs at Taixyou swinging her fist towards her in rage wondering what Taixyou was talking about.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Taixyou stops all of her blows and throws her back "your weak"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm

"I'll make you eat those words you!" Nicole runs really fast towards Taxiyou speeding up her attacks and hits throwign a few kicks in there with rage.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Taixyou was impressed by the pick up in speed still not doing much "your still weak but nice boost in speed maybe there is still hope for you yet you can run away anytime you want"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 pm

"shut up!" Nicole grew really angry and just went full burst punching Taixyou in her face really hard then tackling her hitting her with everything she had.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Taixyou liked her strength now knowing she was gaining power from rage "...i see...that actually kind of hurt...now it's my turn" Taixyou blows Nicole off like if she was a feather then walked over to her and held her by her head and threw her in the air and made a dark ball exploding into Nicole "die little girl"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Nicole was shocked by the ball being sent flying away landing on the ground in a lot of pain really hurt but not caring her rage was to great as she began slowly going into her demon form "..no...NOt...YET...RR....not yet....your not getting me to that point...no way" Nicole takes one more try and runs really fast at Taixyou some how making a ball of energy slamming it into Taixyou "YOU ARE GOING TO DOWN HERE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D   Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Um...i guess this is like my first story enjoy =D
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next