WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

altering reality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

altering reality Empty
PostSubject: altering reality   altering reality EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

Notice: re-formatted, i used the atack formating since everyone said that's what i should use

Name of Character: Coty
name of move: 3D creation
move looks: varies depending on intended result, ranging from now actuall appearance other then the creation of said object, to a simple eyes flash, to other much more noticable effects dpending on what exactly is being created
move used: normal since it's a part of his average abilities
effects: allows Coty to manipulate reality to create objects out of thin air, theoretically he can make anything but he's usually limited to small or simple creations in battle because anything truely effect would make him vulnerable for too long as larger and core complex objects require a "charge time" during which he cannot move, outside of battle this ability is limited by his ability to maintain his focus for long periods of time..... or sometimes lack there of

Name of character: Coty
name of move: Copy/Paste
move looks: usually his eyes flash when using it on objects, when used on people his eyes become entirely black with green numbers going through them in a way that would probably remind people of the matrix
move use: normal since it's part of his average abilities
effects: (on objects) allows him to make clones of the bject usually severl clones at a time, and object and be cloned infinitely as long that's the last thing he made copies of, it should be noted he can use this replicate larger objects he can't necesarily make instantly under normal circumstances when the time comes [it's apparently easier to copy something then it is to create it]
(on people) allows him make "clones" of the target which he then controls mentally, for some odd reason he cannot target himnself with this, he can only control 3 clones at once and is immobile while controlling them, hitting him will cause him to lose his concentration and make the clones dissapear, unlike objects they cannot be replaced from memory

name of character: Coty
Name of move: Edit
move looks: either no real eppearance or flash of his eyes on activation depending on how big of an "edit" it is
effect: allows Coty to alter his enviornment or objects created by 3D creation, it can be used as an effect shortcut to making larger pbjects or seal off hallways by creating a wall in them or really any number of uses, it does not have any effect on people including himself (much to his chagrin)

Name of move: Save/Load
move looks: none
move use: normal since it's part of his average abilities, must be prepared ahead of time
effect: a passive support ability for 3D creation, Coty can create objects ahead of time and then "save" them as is so that he can make them instantly later, while one "save" can be loaded several times if coty loses the "save file" in his mind he must replace the way it was originally made, he has the ability to memorise 5 "saves" at once, it should be noted he loses all of his "saves" when he goes to sleep, gets knocked out, or similar situations

name of move: change server
move looks: the exact looks seems to vary without rhyme or reason but always involves him dissapearng (i'm still finalising it)
move use:normal, but it's effect is restricted when rushed
effect: allows Coty to warp to any point in any world other then the world he's currently on, hwoever when rushed (susually by him running away quickly from a battle he knows he can't win) he doesn't have time to "choose a destination" causing him to teleport away randomlly, and his destination may not be necesarily "safe

Name of character: Coty
Name of Move: Program Hack
Move looks: none during an extended use, his eyes flash when forced to do it instantly though
effect: only usable on machines, Coty can directly affect the programming and part of machines with his mind allowing him to destroy them, disable them, or any other number of effects based on the time he has to work with and the machine itself

Name of Move: Scan
Move Looks: appears simply as if he were simpoly staring at you
effect: (on machines) allows him to almost instantly read all the programs and data within the computer or machine in question, this works so well because he has more practice with computers or maybe simply because machines are easier to read, even he doesn't know (on people) allows him to read the minds of other to find out thier past, weaknesses, or really about anything else they know, unlike with machines this can take some time and can actually be resisted, while he can break through resistance eventualy (the exact time depending on the strength f the target's will) he cannot move while scanning and he will lose his progress if he is interupted

Name of Move: Defragment
move looks: no special appearance
move used: normal since it's again part of his average abilities
effect: Coty can "defragment" his own or other people's very exsistence to remove certain ailiments (basically think of it as a kind of "esuna" type move), this is mostly meant to be single-target but Coty can achieve an area of effect version if all of the "targets" are closely grouped together

Name of move: Virus
move looks: while the actual move has none the charging for it is clearly indicated as Coty will be surrounded by "streams of green letters and numbers"
move used: normal, but usually avoided partially for the immense charge up time and partially because Coty dislikes doing it to people in general
effects: Coty can program a virus into the very exsistence of others, this virus will decompose opponets until there is nothing left (though this usualy take a little while and apparently can be fought with certains medications etc etc), however this requires a long time to prepare before it can be done and Coty NEEDS the protection of others in order to even hope to ever use it without being interupted

i should note there will be improvements as he improves his abilities, though currently he has no intrest in doing so

Last edited by Coty on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re-formating)
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

altering reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: altering reality   altering reality EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

pardons about that Coty just i have been really busy and my head is not on right let me place this back and delete everything that dose not belong and nice you formatted it very nice.
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

altering reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: altering reality   altering reality EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 am

approved
much appreciated
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

altering reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: altering reality   altering reality EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:38 pm

DarkRiku wrote:
pardons about that Coty just i have been really busy and my head is not on right let me place this back and delete everything that dose not belong and nice you formatted it very nice.
glad that's over with too, i really wish the box didn't scroll back up the moment i stopped typing, that got annoying real fast

but hopefully i'll never have to deal with that again
and thanks for the approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

altering reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: altering reality   altering reality Empty

Back to top Go down

altering reality
Page 1 of 1