WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Kura needs a hug...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Kura was at home in her bed staring at the walls while the windows were shut to a point were a breeze would enter very few the lights were off and she was alone there just staring into space.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 am

Riku smiles as dark chooses the right light then fades away "nice one kid...now go on...complete your destiny"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 am

*runs on the flames and kicks kura in the face then land on my hand and spins around slashing u with my sword* "is tat all u have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 pm

her wings protect her from the slashes and attacks "yeah i got nothing else to say but...your dead"
Kura some how appears behind dark and burns him into a crisp with dark flare
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 am

*jumps up in the air out of the smoke* "ur to slow" *runs sword tho flames and it lights up* "im not the one whos going to die here" *appears in front of kura then behind her then on her side looks like im every where then comes from in front of u and slashes u down to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 am

he is falling for my trap...
Kura smiles bleeding holding her self as her wings spread even wider and larger she then begins to grow dark spots on her right arm "no Dark you have not seen what i truly become...this is why...mother hated me...this is why...the world hated me...this is why.....i was sealed in that damn bottle for to long" she ginned evilly quickly appearing behind dark slamming him into the ground dropping blood on him which seemed to be acid as more and more pored out from her burning the core and flames out "this is why you always hated me!"
holds a dark hole in her hand actually in her hand just holding it there in front of darks face staring at him with eyes that have never been seen before
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am

"ur wrong i never h8ed u u can kill me as u did riku but the others will know we went missing and they will come to u for answers but im not going to let u take my down so easy big sis" *kicks kura in her chest and rolls to my side then flips up and lands on my feet* "come on big sis show me what u got" *spins blade and makes a 2nd on appear* "its about time my full powers open ur powers to kill others and being happy with it is coming to a end"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 am

"fine but first..." powers down to regular Kura "i would like to get one last good look at you in my own eyes" looks at dark seeing the kid he once was then seeing dark as he is now then chuckles "so cute...to bad you have to die" goes into her cursed eye version one allowing her to enter into her demon mode with no blood "now let us begin" she flies at dark with a dark ball growing in size "say hell to Sasary!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 am

"flash" *teleports on top of kura and hits her with darkness beam making her fly down to the ground burning a hole in to the ground* "is that all my big sister hads the best of the r family"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 am

appears above him "no just keep your head up and keep up with my pace!" slams him into the ground
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 am

*rolls on the ground and slashes the air in front of kura and slashes fly at her* "i know i can i did the same training u did shadow tolded me me and u have the same speed when we go at r fullest"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

"but i trained further and stronger then any of you shadow and Leo were weak they made you both weak also you seen how Riku failed he even joined the darkness and still died!" laughs at Rikus death while getting blown back then buries under ground
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

*slashes kuras face as shes laughing* "shut up" *everything starts to shake up even more* "ur not the only that hads train under the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 am

touches her face as she bleeds "fuck still bleeding i see...i am still mortal...but not for long...she goes into cursed eye version 2 "come dark want to try slashing me again i see i have awaken some power here" smiles seeing energy rising somewhere
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 am

"im not dumb gate open 50%" *speeds up and appears under kura and kicks her up in to the sky then slashes her all over her body then drop kicks he in to the ground and shoots a dark beam x2 at her body*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 am

as she falls to the ground she looks up at the beam then appears behind dark "to slow" and chops him in his neck "cutting of a few points won't hurt now will it?' she said chopping at his sides also then sending a final blow at his stomach "that should keep him down enough for this" charges an attack in her hand that begins to spark thunder
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 am

"no u don't shadow return" *my shadow flys up back to me and i use him to throw me with dark lighting blade charged in my hand* "keep up big sis" *slams it in to her face*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 am

grabs darks arm like nothing making lightning blade fade away staring into his eyes "hello" then blows him into a wall then kicks directly into his gut "waste of space"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 am

"ah" *blood flys out of my mouth and runs down my chin* "i am not a waste of space" *upper cuts u then kicks u away*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 am

rubs head face "tired of your hits to my face dark!" she goes berserk as a full energy wave goes flying at dark while Kura flies at him full force punching him in his face then falling back "....need to get stronger....losing energy quick"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 am

*flys far back and rolls on the ground and gets up slowly* "open 75%" *runs at her and fly kicks back*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 am

she goes flying to a wall "whoa!" and lays there (darn...the damn eye took more out of me then regular...i guess i have been over using it...) smiles "you are nothing dark....you could never finish me" she got up slowly shaking and almost falling then makes a dark ball that flashes at dark and disappears splashing on darks back "jabber!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

*sides back and kicks the ball away* "ur not going to win this"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 am

"who says you?' she laughs walking a bit then picks up enough speed to go and kick him but then if the kick missed slashing him with her wings to where she kicked dark spinning around in a whilrwind slicing dark little by little in the wind
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:31 am

*blocks a few but then falls back getting slash* "ah"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 am

"not so readable now huh dark" she said jumping out of the whilrwind attacking dark
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 am

"huh?" *jumps back and starts to back flip*"ur slowing down sis" *shoots dark voids at her that blow up near her*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 am

"ahhh!" she blows hard to a wall closely getting knocked out "....rr shut...ooh" she gets cut off by coughing up blood "fucking...mortal body....that is it...one more blow nd i am giving this body up" she looks at dark making a huge barrier "this should buy me sometime to heal a little at least" makes a dark aura to heal herself
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 am

*looks at kura then turns to alittle boy and runs at kura bleeding alittle from when i got attacked* "big sis help me"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:08 am

"....tch....help your self pip squeak...." a wave of dark energy blasted dark away "almost healed enough to get up"
try that trick on me...think i am stupid i see insulting my intelligence....?
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 am

*gets up with tears in my eyes* "how could u sis dont u love me" ("he can never say i tried")
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:20 am

"truly dark...."she smiled evilly walking out the sheild seemingly healed "....i don't but you know what....just because i am going to ring your little neck for breaking my ipod,flushing my phione and prank calling my friends!" gets super pissed and strieks the wall making it crumble near dark "dose not mean i can't hug you one more time" she goes to hug dark while she grows an extra arm and it pulls a knife coming closer to dark from under (he is all mine...)
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:36 am

"take this!" *hits kura with dark lighting blade v2* "u fell for my trap big sis"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 am

the clone disappears "no you did little brother for one of your own tricks" stabs him with her knife "now nice and slowly then we work our way to cutting out all of your body parts"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 am

"no!" *turns and slashes kuras face the follows up with a fe punches and then falls to my kness* "ah d-damn"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 am

"close..." she smiled looking up dark then shooting what seemed to be dark but shot the celing which almost caved in
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Riku appears out of a dark void

my new theme plays
Riku smiles "hello brother and sister"
as everything becomes cooler the fires turn to water the ground begins to turn to darkness "we are all of the same fate...darkness am i correct...well....i feel that i should be able to draw the line between light and dark ill be the one that is going to save this line we have against each other..."
wonder if this new power of mine is powerful enough for these two?
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm

*gets up with alittle str lefted in me* "d-didn't u die?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 am

"ahh Dark i could give you an answer...but i would have to kill you first" he laughed 'Kura should know how i came back...she taught me this.....sacrifice your heart to the darkness...and you become immortal...is that not right sister?" he asked looking back at Kura then turns to Dark "but there is a cure.....i need a heart to become normal....so my brother Dark...would you give me your heart?" he asked handing his hand out to dark "or will you allow Kura to have my heart?" he asked looking back at Kura
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

"shut up dead brother of mine i told you ever use that trick i will kill you permanently...and now you tell dark...you are definitely going to die!" makes a huge dark semi as she transforms to demon mode 3 her eyes also going to demon 3 "your gonna die!" she quickly kicked Riku then slammed dark into the ground then made spikes appear from the ground spiking both of them
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am

"ah......ku....ra......." *slowly closes my eyes* "no not yet i still have that last hope in me" *moves my arm and points it in to the air then a butterfly lands on my finger and looks at kura*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am

"die little fuck" she pointed a finger at the butterfly and it burned "is that it...my brothers are weaker then i thought" she sighed as two more appeared beside her "now time to take there hearts...except the heartless one take his will" she smiled as the two Kuras walked over to Riku and Dark
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am

"u killed a harmless butterfly what is wrong with u?" *Gets up slowly and looks at kura* "ur going to pay ahhhhh open 100%" *my body starts to get more power that my veins stick out and a light and dark wing rip out of my back* "if im going to die out here then ur coming down with me!" *slashes the other two killing them for good* "now ur next"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 am

"good a better fight bring it!" she leaped at dark slashing at his body cutting him "see let your rage control you let the darkness control your heart come now dark let the darkness control you i see your fighting it!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 am

*turns to kura* "was that a slash or did u just tap me? hahaha" *flys at kura and punch her sending her flying far in to the flames*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

ooc:the flames died riku burned them out its only darkness
Kura flys up quickly then slashes the ground sending a wave of earth at dark then appearing behind him blowing him into the earth
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am

ooc:my bad Razz
oc:*sides back and looks at kura* "i feel it in u big sis ur going to go in to stage 4 u know u have to take me on" *runs at kura faster then before and keeps geting faster then grabs her by the neck and slams her on to the ground and drags her out and kicks her away*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am

"no need not for this i am having fun" she smiled evilly blowing everything back into a wall making a huge dark wave of thunder dark and wind
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am

"is that so?" *puts my hand in the air and a dark void as big as a city* "catch this big sis" *throws her at her*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 am

she smiles cathing the void closing it and ripping it to shards sending the shards at dark as they explode into dark voids
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 am

*cuts them down with my swords* "not bad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kura needs a hug...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next