WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Kura needs a hug...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Kura was at home in her bed staring at the walls while the windows were shut to a point were a breeze would enter very few the lights were off and she was alone there just staring into space.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 am

"wake up dark" she said knocking him into different dimensions then kicking him back into his time "wake up dark" she sent a tidal wave of rocks at dark as the celling began to crumble
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 am

*blows all the rocks away from me and rubs a few dust off me* "no way how can u keep up with me damn it" *punches the ground and it cracks the ground under u and slashes u up in to the sky and slashes u all over then hits u with dark lighting blade right in to the ground and keeps it place on u digging u in to the ground* "AHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 am

"disappear" she vanished into thin air catching her breath a few feet away from dark "....he may have me submitting to full darkness soon....i can;t....i dont want to die..."
do it! Twisted Evil her head begins to pound "oowwww!" she falls to cover her head
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 am

*flys out and lands next to the hole out of breath* "man my time is short now i can't keep this up for more then 5 more mins" *catches breath and looks around*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:01 am

she begins to take form of a dark wing and a machine body looking dark and evil she screams in pain "...nooo....not...now....yes now....no...yes..no..." she was stuck between her finaol stage and her self as her final satge looked at dark and sent a wave so cold it froze him "dark!"
she screamed as her demon half slashed at her face knocking her out "now my turn to take control" it smiled evilly
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 am

"damn it i can't move" *trys to brake free*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:07 am

it walks over to you showing its true form "finally after trillions and trillions of years i am free from that cursed body..few to many emotions run threw this girl i remember being a moody girl and all but this is way pass it!" walks over to dark and taps the ice as it shatters making dark fall to his knees "boy say hello to your sisters true dark side....the one who killed your butterfly?" she laughed kicking dark in his face
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:12 am

*falls back* "ah i guys u beat me again sis" *smiles alittle as i get up slowly and start to change back*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 am

"....you were never in my league dark...your way out of my league" walks over to dark and draws a huge claw and stabs dark in his heart then jabs it out and stares at it "yummy"
omg....*Kura vomits* how...could...she...?
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:16 am

*looks at my heart and walks closer to kura* "g-goodbye s-sis" *uses the last of my str to hug kura then falls over next to her dead with a smile on my face*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 am

"good by weak one and hell hear-" she stopped "no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to kill him not you!...rahhh!..." her head began to grow larger and fading in and out as she fell to her knees "dark..baby brother.....i...i....iiiii........." you died bitch get the fuck out" she laughed splitting with Kura flying away leaving Kura with dark on the floor dead also "who needs her!" then flys off
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 am

Riku got up seeing Kura and Dark on the floor lifeless "....i....am to late....tch...why do i even bother...i will never be able to do anything...i was never worth anything any way"walks away feeling unaccomplished then disappears into a shadow
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kura needs a hug...   Kura needs a hug... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kura needs a hug...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3