WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Here we go again...

Go down 
+9
dark
lost soul
Broken Heart
Light Knight
Sun Mistress
Gold Hero King
darkshot2
zack...
heartless
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

Here we go again... Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 am

Kari attempted again to assault Travers town with out any interruptions "well with the nobodies coming out of no where...its time...for me to go full force..." makes a ritual circle then sits in the middle while lan and Hakumei stand gaurd "keep the nobodies and human away for a while"
Back to top Go down
zack...
Heartless warrior
Heartless warrior
zack...

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 am

Zack walks in staring at the three "....sorry I'm late..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 am

ooc playing as dark heartless again

oc *lands in front of everyone out of breath and on my kness*
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Laron walks in with jake at side "hello heartless prepare to die all of you!"
Laron looked around "oh jake get on guard we have an army!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Ashley appeared with her key blade drew "i would say hault but i ahve no buiness in this i am just here to watch and even the odds as is Namine but the only reason i am here is because i sensed a corrupted nobody somewhere..."she looks around still feeling it
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

"hey so you are here to help me or just wonder...whatever i have Jake here to help me!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

"like i said i am here to even the odds not the heartless thought..." she smiled looking at the streets "so go on fight them if you must"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 pm

"Laron leave her she siad she will back us up on whatever so lets get these heartless on with i am raging to kill one!" takes his blade out and charges at Lan
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Laron catches view of Hakumei"....wait...didn't he say i killed...maybe she multiplied when that happened...this time i shall personally kill her...myself!" charges at Hakumei full power
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

"protect kari quick!" Hakumei makes a dark wave of energy
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm

"BRING IT!" lan said angry bring out his dark blade "your going down nobodies!" clashes blades with Jake
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:13 pm

"bring it little pip squeek" pushes Lan away with one fatel blow and a swipe "to easy heartless"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:16 pm

"little squirt!" jumps and dodges the wave and slams down on Hakumei "little fragile heartless did i hurt you to bad!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 pm

"ow...oh your gonna pay for that!" Hakumei blows laron off of her and grows a dark arua around her body making her float "your dead you wanna-be nobody!" blows a huge dark beam at laron "rahhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm

"whoa!!!" laron gets a bit scared of her power "whoa...uh....this is a bit scary...but i am not scared i have the power of light on my side!"
shines his keyblade and makes a ray of light
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"solar eclipse.." she blocks out the sun and the light from shining "now we play my game you very bad man..." she moves one finger and a dark ball appears and shoots out at laron
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:38 pm

*looks at hakumei and thinks to sell* ("shes more powerful then anyone could have guessed she just needs to get anger and her powers kick in hmm") *gets up and stands in front of kari guarding her*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Riku appears with his hair on his face smiling evilly "so you knew i was coming i see Ashley...you sure are getting to be a pain in my side...i was going to kick the nobodies out of the way and get to be on the side of the heartless...but your here...now i got someone to eliminate first!" takes his key blade out and jumps down at Ashley "i told you stay out of my way let me do what i have to do and i have to do this to reach my true power!"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am

"what is with all the people wanting to be in this war?"
looks at laron as he lays on the floor
"hope your ready for hell young boy!"
disappears into her own shadow as the night got darker and it got colder as the lack of sun and light made it harder to see
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 am

ooc:alright just to be clear
Team heartless all the heartless,Riku and X
Team nobody all the nobodies,Ashley and xoty
and so far heartless have lost one member but we are stilkl winning cause we have more members Razz
ic:"thank you dark now protect me till i am done...with the ultimate move that will finish all the nobodies and everyone who goes against our wishes!"
smiles as a huge dark aura builds around her get bigger and darker
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

"yes my master"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 pm

"hi riku i knew you were somewhere i felt your energy" blocks his attack with her key blade "so your going to help the heartless huh aren't you a nobody your self but ok let the nobodies lose this was but i shall not allow you to help in this!"
ooc:since we are technically out numbered its 5 to 9-11 since one died
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Riku flips and kicks Ashley down "oh you found me i see very well i shall kill you and ge to helping the heartless!"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Laron gets up slowly "oh...my...goodness....what power...." is shocked by her power and lays there just astonished "i never knew the small weak and fragile could have such power...enough to keep me...down...fine you win..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 pm

"now give me your heart..."
picks him up with a cold and evil expression then begins to extract his heart "your heart seems to have a lot of darkness....i am doing you a favor..."
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:29 pm

"....hehehe....sike" slips a light energy beam piercing threw her "Laron never surrenders to a heartless till he is dead!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 pm

"rah!" she screams as the beam goes threw her and jabs her claw threw Laron "die!!!" were her final words as she feel to her knees powering down then falls to the floor losing breath slowly"....i....did it...tyflow....buddy.....i beat the jerk..." she said as she disappeared little by little
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 pm

"aww....dammit..." laron falls to the floor and dies also "get them...jake"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 am

*looks at back at kari* "master we r losting ppl fast how much longer"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 am

Namine appears above dark and kari "hihi people!" jumps down in front of dark "well you know me i am not here for anyone but Raven he left somewhere i want to finish him before i get to anyone else!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 am

"u y do u keep following use y do u want raven so bad r u.........in.........love...............with him?
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 am

*appears off in the distance* yikes it's a war zone over there... what are those two doing seperated from the battle? i better break that up, i should be safe at this distance as long as that one guy doesn't show up again
*lays down on the roof of a building to avoid being seen and focuses for a short time before lasers shoot seeming out of thin air at Dark and Kari*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 am

*pushes Namine away before they hit and jumps over kari and takes alittle hit from the attack but blocks it* "tch........damn that hurt" *holds my arm but forgets about it then looks back at kari and sees shes alright then looks to Namine to see if shes alright*
Back to top Go down
zack...
Heartless warrior
Heartless warrior
zack...

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Zack moves in on coty "...you will not stop us from our mission" opens his hand as a swarm of heartless bugs attack him "no deleting this hacker...this is pure humanity...unhumanity...my mistake..."
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 pm

zack... wrote:
Zack moves in on coty "...you will not stop us from our mission" opens his hand as a swarm of heartless bugs attack him "no deleting this hacker...this is pure humanity...unhumanity...my mistake..."
dtch, caught *rolls on the ground out of the way so i have time to get up
(and why the heck does it seem like EVERYONE knows who i am? what do heartless have some inherent mind reading power noone told me about or something?)
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

"yes we do human" Raven appears out of coty's shadow and kicks him "come now dark and Zack let us finish this nonsense once and for..." sees Namine "damn please do not tell me you still want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 am

black wrote:
"yes we do human" Raven appears out of coty's shadow and kicks him "come now dark and Zack let us finish this nonsense once and for..." sees Namine "damn please do not tell me you still want to fight?"
y-you two!? oh man this is bad
(we're outnumbered and drastically outgunned, and i didn't have so much prepared this time, i'm gonna run outta places to go if this keeps up but i don't have much of a choice....)
well then, i'm afriad you leave me with no other choice then to use my last resort, pepare yourself heartless!
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 am

"no i get this heartless you get the other two!"
pushes coty out the way and takes raven down to the floor "now then could i beat you down to the floor or should i take my keyblade and stab it in you?" she asked with a sly smile
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 am

snow dream wrote:
"no i get this heartless you get the other two!"
pushes coty out the way and takes raven down to the floor "now then could i beat you down to the floor or should i take my keyblade and stab it in you?" she asked with a sly smile
uh that's very nice of you m'em but you should flee, he's really powerful and this whole place isn't gonna be in one peice for very much longer, you need to get out of here now
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 am

"aww..." as he falls to the floor he pushes her off 'YOUR NOT GONNA BEAT ME AGAIN!" draws out a huge blade and slams it in the ground making a huge tidal wave
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am

"excuse me!?" she asked coty as she flew off of raven "hey wanna play rough i see?" disappears as he makes the huge crack and appears behind him "hihi can't get rid of me that easy" blows raven away with a powerful push from her hand
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 am

black wrote:
"aww..." as he falls to the floor he pushes her off 'YOUR NOT GONNA BEAT ME AGAIN!" draws out a huge blade and slams it in the ground making a huge tidal wave
*is sent flying team rocket style by it's area of effect* I'm flying! wheeeEEeeeEeEeEEEeeEEeeee!!!!!! {ding}
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 am

"damn this girl..."jumps back on his feet"you are becoming a true pain" begins to make an army of heartless "get her!" then gets attention to coty "your mine human!"
*sees him flying away* "damn...."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

Namine takes both her key blades out and slices all the heartless then punches raven to the ground "no shaking me off cutey" she teased
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 am

"then what will it take" he asked with a evil smile as he glew with dark aura becoming blacker and blacker "prepare...to fight...your shadow..." appears from behind her and smashes her with a dark energy ball "rah!!!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am

goes flying bleeding "oww...your hurt me....hmpt" gets angry and goes psychotic with rage by slashing at raven with her keyblade "you made me bleed!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:01 am

"oh made you mad now i did?" smiles and makes himself a huge heartless "you still want to hit me?" he asked laughing evilly picking her up
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 am

slices off Ravens arm then runs up his shoulder and stabs his head "bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:28 am

"whoa hey wait...ahhh damn..."
returns to a regular heartless self "uhhh....i surrender?" he looks at her a little scared
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:30 am

runs at him and draws her key blade at him then smacks him super hard to the ground "thats for hurting me" holds her head high with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Kingdom hearts worlds :: traverse town-
Jump to: