WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

making trouble in TT

Go down 
+7
Coty
Black Raven
Snowy Tear
lost soul
dark
Broken Heart
heartless
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

making trouble in TT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am

First topic message reminder :

kari appeared with dark and lan "now where is raven i understand he is late but damn never this late..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Virus wrote:
"courruption...begin...virus...spread...now" all the bots and all the lights and stuff all went out and died "this is gonna be fun...messing with the damn humans for there constant use of technology!"
X floats over sensing that strange thing again
i can sense that strange disruption again... *comes back out of the ground looking around*
i don't have time for this... not now...
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 pm

feels the strange thing under "you?" he asked looking at the human "not possible" sends a code at coty spelling "V.I.R.U.S" "scan him"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Virus wrote:
feels the strange thing under "you?" he asked looking at the human "not possible" sends a code at coty spelling "V.I.R.U.S" "scan him"
*grabs a sword that appears to anyone else out of thin air but you are able to see what appears to be reality itself in the immediate vicinity "reprogrammed" turning the air to steel to form the sword* *slashs through the coding* sorry i prefer being an enigma....
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

"haha a rebel in my core huh no need for something like you in a world like this...i shall take this world down just like i have all other worlds...and the heartless shall help me for if they gain victory i shall conquer there empty selves and use them for my purposes!"
the ground begins to quake as huge wires spring out from the ground and pipes also springing electricity "now the corruption begins..." he laughs and smiles evilly
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Virus wrote:
"haha a rebel in my core huh no need for something like you in a world like this...i shall take this world down just like i have all other worlds...and the heartless shall help me for if they gain victory i shall conquer there empty selves and use them for my purposes!"
the ground begins to quake as huge wires spring out from the ground and pipes also springing electricity "now the corruption begins..." he laughs and smiles evilly
*tosses my sword at you* time to defragment then!
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

the sword deteriorate's in thin air "wanna give that another try?" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Virus wrote:
the sword deteriorate's in thin air "wanna give that another try?" he laughs
tch... *forms a giant cannon out of nowhere barely ctaching it bracing myself* get a load of this! *fires a HUGE laser out of it skidding back from the recoil engulfing you completly*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"ow ow ow next" he says as the bullets leave holes which regenerate
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Virus wrote:
"ow ow ow next" he says as the bullets leave holes which regenerate
he regenerates too? *slams the laser cannon on the ground as it changes shape* regenerate from nothing then! *fires a huge laser into the air that curves down as ti expands engulfing you and incinerating you entirely* that wasn't so tough...
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:50 pm

appears behind coty "ha try again your request did not go threw!" blows him away
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Virus wrote:
appears behind coty "ha try again your request did not go threw!" blows him away
*twists in the air landing on my feet and runs behnd a building*
(ok what now? i think i can hurt him but i can't see to hit him with anything big enough to take him out
wait a second... yeah that's it, i just gotta keep him from moving, however the hell i accomplish that might be another story entirely)
copy/paste/delete *dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:02 pm

"where did my great adversary go?"
looks around "darn i was having fun now off to find this...Coty"

Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Virus wrote:
"where did my great adversary go?"
looks around "darn i was having fun now off to find this...Coty"

*grabs you're feet from underground as the ground lights up in several spots around you*
regenerate from this!
*several lasers fire from the ground engulfint you from several directions incinerating all but you're feet which i'm holding onto in a flash of destruction*
*flips out of the ground* that should do it...
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:59 pm

X regenerated completely picking up Coty slowly "seal escape" sealing his escape from his grip "now what should i do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Virus wrote:
X regenerated completely picking up Coty slowly "seal escape" sealing his escape from his grip "now what should i do with you?"
eh? drefragment! *seems to blink in your hand* chnage server... *dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

*block server* something shattered his server connection to escape and Coty appeared again in his hands "well i know what to do...take you to the gods of the galaxy you would be a perfect trophy and no worries i shall not be needing to polish you" he smirked as he disappeared with Coty
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am

Virus wrote:
*block server* something shattered his server connection to escape and Coty appeared again in his hands "well i know what to do...take you to the gods of the galaxy you would be a perfect trophy and no worries i shall not be needing to polish you" he smirked as he disappeared with Coty
w-what!? *dissapears with you having not had time to react*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm

"what a chicken always running he is not the great one i heard so much about he is not worth scanning..." disappears coded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making trouble in TT   making trouble in TT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

making trouble in TT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2